Starting Political Party In Canada

inb4 Leaf Hate. Here me out.

Live in smaller city, Western Canada.
Most people cucked but enough right wingers to shift overton window.

>Have Propoganda and name.
> Non structured party to start, Simply a collective.

Sick of all the Cucks and Antifa in my area. Want to start a counter movement in the shadows.

>God Tier Propoganda Posters tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dK3WIU336p0
youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
science.sciencemag.org/content/340/6139/1467
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have several other posters will post.

>stupidity

>partisanship

>vulgarity

Last one I have rn. Need feedback.
>Also need cooperators

Intended to Trigger.
The more noise we make while remaining Anons. the better chance we have at gaining interest

Sieg heil from Edmonton.
Let's do this
Let's kill some Jews

I will be making regular follow up posts. these posters will be going up locally in my area soon. I urge you to do the same once the steam gets rolling here in BC. We comrades must stick together.

Learn from the master.

youtube.com/watch?v=dK3WIU336p0

I'll be printing out your propaganda and putting it up near mosques, universities and the like. Hail victory

Thanks for this. I'll give it a listen.

Like I said above I will be making continued posts. If you ever wish to revisit this. Look for the propoganda posters as I will always use them for the Title Image. The Name will likely be. The Generation For Canadian Identity - THREAD. or something along the lines. maybe abbreviated. The GCI is what we will go by

Check back in about 30 minutes if you can. I'll make a poster on Islam for you.

Bump for you, sir. Good luck

I was going to ask
I live near a Islamic academy.
No joke.

Do not make a political party.

Political parties exist to reflect cultural will. You are better off getting messages out to shift the culture. And in the meantime vote Conservative, since they will support your freedom of speech.

By party that's more what i meant. A collective of like minded Patriots.

I support this
bump

Simple stuff like this seem to have been extremely effective, because anyone who takes issue with it is effectively saying "no, you dont have a right to exist, thats unreasonable"

OK then I'm in. :-)
Nonviolent activism is definitely what is needed at this point. I would join the Proud Boys but they are all faggots.

I was thinking of doing something similar to that aswell. But I certainly want to make our presence known. and Triggering gets it done fast. Local news, National news. Maybe Rebel Media. once it gets going I will likely go public and set up a website. but nothing too extreme.

Just keep your eye open for these GCI threads and I will soon be dispatching Operations. Simple ones like. Post 5 Posters in your area or something. Just to keep the movement spreading.

Holy fuck I love this one
Thank you!

Hanging these up around campus for the luls

I'm down. I'll be visiting Ottawa soon.
I'm down as fuck to trigger Trudeau.
Let's do it.
Hail victory

I will also be releasing posters tailored for the Libertarians here on pol in the coming week or so. So continue to follow my posts. I will trying and Upload every Thursday evening. Evening being Pacific time.

>WE NEED TO END THIS. PIC RELATED

Guys to be honest I think white genocide is actually a bit too strong of a redpill to start with.

Remember what were the first redpills you ate. For me, it was watching that documentary "Brainwashed" and losing the "blank slate" mentality. Next, race realism and understanding the role of traditionalism.

What about things like
>The future of our country lies with those children of high IQ. Marry smart, marry young!
>Our varied DNA makes us all different in intelligence and personality. Happiness lies in finding your aptitudes.
>[Next to a silhouette of a pretty 30-something woman] I travelled the world and enjoyed many men, but now it's too late for real happiness... Don't make my mistake.

אתה בטח לשים את ההערה הזאת לתוך גוגל תרנזלית כי .אתה לא מדבר עברית

I like it. I was looking for good feedback so thanks. As I said I am going to try and upload every thursday so look for the posters and GCI general thread. I will take what you've suggested and do something with it.

Become the leaf Rockwell we need user

Canada is going to be 20% white by 2060, how about that. Anyone who thinks that is okay is a race traitor, or the enemy.

Making a party to push Sup Forums divisive talking points won't get you anywhere but if you want to be politically active email [email protected] or go to the party website
>in the meantime vote Conservative who are totally not globalist Israeli shills goyim no siree!

I just had a thought.
Canada has enough resources to effectively be self sufficient.
We could, by rewarding people who had multiple white children,
Increase our population such that we can effectively colonize the north and have an actual stake in the artic passage way.
We Have enough uranium to make the Manhattan project look like a trip to the sandbox. We could be the next Russia.

I have the digits for it. Kek is clearly with us

Just throwing out a few more:
>My community used to be safe and amiable, then diversity came.
>It used to be that female genital mutilation was not a problem we worried about in Canada.
>Any religion who kills those who leave is.. A CULT
>[Picture of a trad couple - strong dude and loving wife, gentle embrace.] --- IN IT TOGETHER

Oh also, I have been trying to think about slogans. We need to bring back that Canadian culture that is somehow epitomized by the lumberjack
>Strong and Free

That is depressing and I can't believe people even believe that. Low migration levels at the very least can suck in the excellent people, but a super funnel would only bring in welfare recipients. Still, considering white genocide for many is borderline Nazi and they would balk. It's a step too far for the bluepilled.

make Alberta de-cucked again!

The time has come for a reactionary movement to hit Canada. It will take awhile to gain any traction. but for now we work in the shadows. I will revise some of my posters to be somewhat more gentle. but for the most part. Trigger Troll and Meme our way to cultural victory. The Overton Window will shift right. and we will be at the forefront.

Not with trudeau in power and america stealing water from the great lakes. Our first step is securing arctic sovereignty

The immigration officials are traitors to race

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo

And luckily we aren't lost as a nation.
we still have Dr. Peterson.

Yeah, I meant to say it's a process that would be needed.
I love my country.
I hate to see it being raped by globalism and Islam.
We need to do something.

hey Alberta voted ndp and that seems to have been going great right?

Amen. You're preaching to the choir

So what I've established is to broaden the
propoganda to tailor to the cucked.
and slowly. very slowly as support is gained.
we drop deeper red pills.

Cry more,
The white race will fall
Your women will be cucked
And your males made beta.

Fuck you casper

The first step would be gaining actual sovereignty, we need to stop relying on America.
We need a military that can handle operations without any (((coalition)))
We need nationalism

Well we will see about that won't we?

> youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo

I know this was already posted... but i came

That doesn't even rhyme. And you call yourself a nigger? Sad!

Three solutions to your problem.

a) Go to America and come back with a revolutionary army
b) Get Canada to rejoin America and then push for revolution
c) Get Canada somehow into a NatSoc Europe like we were in the BE until 1982

The CIA will not tolerate an antisemitic/anti-capitalist party on their borders so I don't believe a democratic natsoc party has any chance at power. Nobody fights the CIA and wins. Although a party that exited to redpill the world and never really pushed for power would be tolerated and could push the Americans over the edge perhaps.

I'm more convinced each day that all of it will start in Australia.

where in western canada?

My guess is Alberta. We've been cucked for the past 3 years or so

It's so cute when neo-nazis are fooled by their echo chamber into believing they are more than a tiny fringe minority.

>Where in Western Canada?
ISRAELI SPY CONFIRMED

Just to be clear, you are advocating for and expressing that you plan to commit murder?

What you say is true.
But I see it happening small scale at first.
The third reich wasn't built in a day brother.
We could pretty easily take say,
Alberta,
Then expand from there.

All the oil workers and farmers now jobless, we could recruit them. Form a freikorps.

Sorry if incoherent. I'm drinking.

Jews aren't people.

sup tumblr

Who the fuck is saying white people don't have a right to exist?

Not NatSoc, I'm personally NatCap. Maybe even leaning closer to Libertarian as I'm not a huge authoritarian supporter

Tell that to a court of law.

No. Go back to tumblr.

holy shit why do you care

Every time another ethnicity migrates to our homeland we lose our right to exist. Whites only have europe and Above the Rio Grande. Just let us have it and keep the rest of the world please.

Same. I see authoritarian policy as a means to an end

and the aussies' forgot them

That is absolute bullshit. Canada is welcoming to people of all backgrounds. The vast majority of Canadians including white people take pride in that fact.

If we do have an Alberta based political movement, what do we call ourselves?

All European backgrounds, to be sure.

Free AB :^)

Shilling for Israel I see.
You will be tried for Treason when Canada is liberated.

No. We are a diverse multiethnic society. Everyone is welcome.

I Implore Albertans to Make an effort to push a similar movement. If not the same movement. I am in BC. But close to Alberta. your province is pretty much the GCI's focal point anyways. The route of least resistance. then my home province BC.

Fuck off trudeau

>poor economy
>low social cohesion
>failing patriotism, zero national unity
>bubble markets
>zero relations between ethnicities
hell, they may be welcome but it sure as hell doesn't work properly.

Good luck expanding your circle jerk. If you haven't taken note, every time there is a far right protest anywhere in the West, it is met by a much, much larger counter protest.

MUH VOTER BASE...
PLEASE DONT WAKE UP.
PLEEEASE GIVE PAPPA TRUDONT ANOTHER
CHANCE TO CREATE CANADISTAN

When Justin Trudeau infiltrates Sup Forums to try and spread the message of cuckistan

your country is lost, but i really hope these Canadian containment threads keep happening regularly.

Given that the future will only have high-IQ jobs, why would we let in low-IQ races? Do we want to become as violent as the US?

Canadians are plenty patriotic. We don't have to be ethnic nationalists to be proud of our country.

Lol, you mean antifa?
Those protests?

>vote Conservative,
Kys

where the fuck are you from? In Alberta we only have allegiance to our province, fuck the rest. That is not patriotism to Canada

if you get a HQ version of this pic i'll put it up on some lightposts and trees near the entrance to PCC

Race is not a biological reality. We can be discerning in our immigration policy to let in people with skills and education.

When there's a gap :DDDDDDD

No, I mean any mass counter demonstrations against neo nazism. They include a lot of the general public too, because most people hate neo-nazis.

>not a biological reality
get a fucking load of this guy
>patriotic
daily reminder 30% of canadians would fight for Canada

This is slightly better.

Lol, not only is it a reality, we are now finding out which alleles make people smart.
science.sciencemag.org/content/340/6139/1467

>Let's invite in shitskins, diversity is our strength!
>Oh well a little rape/murder/pedophilia/terrorism is okay
>They'll never vote for islamofascist leaders!
>They'll never take women/gay/christian rights away!

BTFO reddit.

THIS IS OP!
>Keep A Lookout for GCI General Thread Next Thursday.

I will take what everyone said into consideration and return on Thursday with a detailed plan, Slogan/Motto, Logo or Symbol of resistance and many more posters to put around. I'm Hoping by thread #3 I will have a working website that you may bookmark to see details on upcoming operations and newly updated propoganda.

Thanks leafbro, I hope to be there.

How long until a some dumb cunt burns down half our forests

>Here

Stopped reading right there.. Kys

Looking forward to it