HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!!!

THEY'RE REMOVING MUH MOMUMENT!!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=wi2UaGaYbVk

is there a happening or what? stream is frozen

Tomorrow

Are they actually getting rid of it what the fuck?

this country is dead

Hitler was right about the US being a Jewified nigger nation. Look how they are erasing our history and our monuments.

Spineless white cucks cheering as monuments of great men get torn down. Fucking disgusting. This country is a shithole and getting worse.

Why do you losers allow this to happen?

Do you not have any laws in place to protect listed buildings/monuments?

What the hell? How many is this so far?

We're cucked

DUDE BUMP LMAO

THE STONE MASTERS ARE AWAKENED WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO NOWWWW

Wrong. That one is in richmond and I live right next to it. Cant prove cuz its dark n shit

basically dancing on his grave

A little more context than "they're moving muh monument" would be appreciated...

literal voodoo chants

So much for Spencer's rally

>"we're going to tear down the statue"
>white nationalists hold rally
>YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US
>1 week goes by
>statue gets torn down anyways

wow gg you sure showed them

Yay!!! Go Rams! I lived on Monument 13 years ago!

I can just imagine what it would have been had Hillary won, full Chairman Mao shit.
The leftist cancer is deep inside you burgers. It won`t go away with elections. You need a bloody civil war.

Theyre taking down Robert E. Lee's monument in New Orleans you retarded faggot

they are tearing down a Robert E. Lee Monument in New Orleans. They've already torn down 3 other Civil War memorial statues in the past few weeks.

the equivalent of ISIS destroying artefacts

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Crazy to think this is prolly the day he feared would happen as he was charging into battle.

Really makes u think

They will be among the first hung from lamposts when the race war breaks out. "I was a traitor and refused to fight for my volk"

wtf? I didn't know they tore other ones down. I thought this was the first. Which ones did they tear down?

Jesus christ this country is fucked up

give me a quick rundown

Lol absolutely pathetic. Seeing how cucked our country is I can't wait to leave for higher ground (Russia) so I can watch this circus from a distance

It's a god damn shame that this is happening. This country is dead.

Spineless traitor cowards cheering as a monument dedicated to a great man is torn down because of "muh slaves"

I love how everyone jumps on Canada for being cucked, when in reality there was nothing to cuck. I'm up here in Canada watching your county get raped in hopes of someday moving there, but day by day you faggots are turning into Europe. You fags late so hard on here and just rely on muh guns. Your founding fathers are being raped in front of your never to exist grandchildren. The minute America decides that this fucking faggot crap is enough I'll join you but till then I'm enjoying you faggots watch your country being taken over by commie scum.

>whites standing in front of the monument not letting the dindus cross the line
>dindus being dindus
>drumming loud as fuck, being obnoxious as they tend to be
>left trying to erase american history
sad

good, we don't need statues of losers.

shut up you fucking faggot
your """country""" just passed c-16
talk about fucking cucked

Well to be fair the man himself was a massive traitor.

>left trying to erase american history
The left is trying to erase its own history, Robert E Lee was a Democrat. They are trying to bury their dirty past!

You know I'm right.

>be american
>do a isis and remove history
kek
KEK

>Supporting the removal of a statue honoring someone who did not support slavery but fought for his home state anyway

>all British monuments still exist
>not Inselaffe

Yankee faggot.

I mean they are doing it in the middle of the night specifically to avoid resistance

>my family is older than your family
SHIT'S GOING DOWN

R A C E
W
A
R

Kill yourself

Niggers have tried very hard to have statues removed in this country, they have failed. Cecil Rhodes statue is still up and they've been told it's going nowhere and they guy believed in Anglo supremacy and believed Africa should be enslaved for all eternity. And that niggers were/are inferior.

Top lel.

I hope the people who try and remove it get shot!

It's a bunch of faggots walking around. Not happening.

angelic doubles checked.

They tore down PT Beauregard statue, they tore down a Jefferson Davis statue, and one other recently I can't remember which. All in New Orleans

Nice bill you just passed, leaf.

I am okay with this.

Why should it be okay to have a statue of an American traitor on US soil? That garbage did all he could so he COULDN'T be an American. Good riddance.

is it really that bad if we're removing idolatry? Remove all the phallic monuments, burn em

they'll never take down the greatest monument

Yeah well we can have guns and say gas the kikes race war now so it's a trade off

Give it time

i really hope someone opens fire

Reported to the ADL.

They're moving and dispersing.

i hope it fucking falls on them and crushes about 30 of em

Removing a celebration of treason is not "erasing history"

He already got punished for being a traitor, though. He had his lands turned into Arlington Cemetary.

And he was STILL an unparalleled gentlemen afterwards. By your logic we should stop honoring people for their virtue and thereby remove things like the name Black Hawk from our helicopters. You know, Black Hawk, the Native American guerilla leader who scalped who knows how many, but we honor him anyway.

You're an utter revisionist faggot if you think we can just erase history we don't like.

Don't give them any ideas

t. federal cocksucker

This drum beat reminds me of those four fucking years I spent playing Bass drum while marching in the Mardi Gras parades across this very statue.

Shit memories, good to remember.

Muslim detected. We're not going to let people like you reduce our culture to mud huts.

I remember going to the lightshow last year, so glad it's still up.

We're just gonna start killing you faggots. You need your head cut off.

It is, actually.

Yeah I know it's a fucking joke, we had a fucking commie give us our "constitution" only fifty years ago. My point is we had nothing to defend from the start. I'm on your side boys, just let the fucking bullets fly already. This is ridiculous. America is the last bastion of freedom. Dems are rewriting history, it's awful.

It sort of is, the monument serves as a reminder, gives people the name of the person so they can go educate themselves. Statues and memorials are even more important considering school standards have dropped over the years and they don't even teach anything besides revisionist bullshit.

It contributes to the dumbing down, added with the NEXT XBOX 4000 GAME!!! THE LATEST iPHUCK phone etc.

You get my point. Unfortunately stupid people that don't educate themselves are the majority in this world.

Any legitimate arguments or do you think just threatening violence makes you right?

OP is a nigger, that's all we get.

It's not about who's right, it's about who's left.

>great man

Bull-fucking-shit.

He was a fucking traitor to America. That faggot died doing everything he can so he COULDN'T be an American.

I hate people like you. People like you aren't on Americas side.

No, we need to eradicate the purity problem that is the kike race determined to watch the world burn.

Yeah, definitely wouldn't go out around Richmond at night if I didn't have to.

kek'd wholeheartedly

Agreed

>treason
It was their constitutional right to secede you fucking nigger.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on Father Larry.

>wants a statue removed
>nigger.jpg

This is the consequence of the left's reaction to Dylan Roof. That was their 9/11 or sandy hook. Its their justification to take down the confederate flag and these statues.

>t. Shitskin

Most people in the south actually care about the confederate crap.

>That faggot died doing everything he can so he COULDN'T be an American.
Tell me, what does CSA stand for?

That's only in the cities and online.
Go to rural bumfuck nowhere England, everyone and their mum has several rifles and shotguns. Racism is rampant and everyone gets away with it because they aren't dumb enough to post it on facefuck where liberals are iching to dob them in to the rozzers.

>removel
Holy fuck. You southerners don't even bother painting yourselves in a non-stereotypical light. Fucking Kek
t. New England

Says a leaf................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Excuse me while I have a hearty chuckle.

Was it their right to own slaves?

>t. New England
While I've got you, can you fuckers please stop sending your Harvard rejects down here to Tulane? Thanks.

Yes.

You never made a legitimate argument in the first place. Removing a statue of a historical figure is removing history yet you're too much of a dense retard to understand that. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Yeah but it's irrelevant. Historic democrats were based AF and it's generally accepted that modern republican = historic democrat, while modern democrat = historic republican.

Don't ask me why or when the two swapped places but they did and it's common knowledge to all non-retards.

It actually was until Abraham Lincoln changed things around.

lol...

doomed to repeat etc

I know they've swapped places, Democrats are still racist, they use niggers as political tools and abandon them once their purpose is served.

>................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Was that really necessary?

I'm not even from the south and this hurts me so deeply. This is unforgivable and the anger will burn in my heart until those responsible are dead

If only people took the John Stossel view and leave for other states if they don't like the Old South

>hurr durr dems r da real raciss
If they were, I would vote for them.

But they are, they don't have good intentions for whites either, they only want to cement their own power and they'll use niggers and identity politics to achieve this method. It's the current standard and has been for about 100 years now...

And no, no sensible person would vote for them because they're evil. Real evil and not meme evil.

Why remove a nice statue just because of its historical context?