What would America be like without Niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2017/05/17/sheriff-david-clarke-accepts-job-department-homeland-security/328342001/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/david-clarke-actual.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take 1950's America and x10 that.

Probably pretty chill.

Like this but with square jawlines and sandstone schools.

Boring as fuck

I don't know but I would want to be there.

You see old pictures of cities before niggers moved in and how nice they were and it's just sad

Sometimes I wonder if without niggers, a percentage of Americans wouldn't be as pro-gun as they are now.

comfy, safe, and fantastically rich

What would America be without a race of people who they willingly brought to their country to do the work they were to weak and feable to do themselves later systematically crippling said race into willingly genociding themselves in poverty hell holes and finally giving said race multiple platforms to cuck you into oblivion

Better.

a true super power in all forms

tldr OP loves to gargle black cocks

Kek get triggered nigger. Your sentence was barely readable, try not speaking Ebonics boy.

It would be pretty fucking nice.

>tldr OP loves to gargle black cocks

My wife does too and I love to watch :)

I'm a cuck and proud of it. I love watching my wife's cooch get pounded by black cock until he explodes inside her and fills her full of cum. Then I lick it out and clean up the mess.

Yeah I like weird shit, so what?

Also, how's it feel knowing every single race on earth actually hates you niggers. Nobody on earth wants you here.

deep

Basically this.

slavery gave them a purpose, and kept most better fed and housed than if they stayed in their aids infested cannibal villages back in africa.

That's beastiality and you should be gassed

Why are leafs always unserious faggots?

They were cucked at birth and we need a wall along the northern border as well.

> What would America be like without Niggers?
SUPER FUCKING SMOOTH

No jazz would happen, and we'd never have gotten rock and roll either

Seems like a fair trade.

Safer, cleaner, less violent crime, less identity politics, I mean all around just a better society.

Canada

>That's beastiality and you should be gassed

That's fascism and you should get fucked

>Why are leafs always unserious faggots?

Not enough niggers here obviously. Need some more from the US, I love niggers :)

jimmy swaggart hour X lawrence welk show + heehaw

No one will know it was facism because I'll burn your body and all evidence afterwards jew

May you get AIDS and die a long and painful death

That's a good one also, I like it.

>No one will know it was facism because I'll burn your body and all evidence afterwards jew

Fascism is the only way you'd ever get to that point because otherwise you're nothing but a impotent little shitposter.

The end goal is your death so obviously any morality is out the window.

5/18/2017 the day Trudeau visited Sup Forums

It would be like Othello but without the black pieces.

This is honestly a million times better than having niggers. Poor whites are still white.

It hurts to think about it.

Devoid of original culture.

AKA just like us.

My burgerlard friend that might happen one day

jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2017/05/17/sheriff-david-clarke-accepts-job-department-homeland-security/328342001/

Some sheboon called him "an actual fascist"

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/david-clarke-actual.html

Unironical xD

America without niggers would be Heaven on Earth,

Want to find out?

Slavery slowed the south down, it didn't advance it...