When the Marxists take control we're all fucked

Every single one of us is going to the camps. That's a fact.

I'll see you there boys

thicc

Not gonna happen my dude

I have guns though

Better men than them have tried.

It's a fact bruv. They already have full control. It's now just a slow turtle crawl to make the necessary changes to our countries and ensure a violent revolution is not possible

They've already blurred the lines on race, borders and culture. Once America falls in the next 20-40 years and we no longer have the ability utilise that war horse, were done

And every single Sup Forums poster is already on a list and we'll be the first in line for the camps for what we've said online. It's just an inevitable fact

I will see you there bro

>NSA/deep state/Mossad has the list
>communists will get the list and put us in camps

LARPing is fun but you're just getting worked up over nothing

Deep state are the communists

Bro I don't wanna scare you or anything but this is a confirmed fact. If you've ever read anything about communism you wouldn't be denying this

We will be in camps once the transformation of the west is complete. It's an undeniable fact .I'll see you there f a m

I've been hearing that shit since before the CIA hired all those furfags.

>implying they won't send the true marxist believers to the camps because they'd be the first ones to revolt after realizing what their utopia is really like
>implying they won't put us in charge of the camps to keep the "bad" commies in line
>implying they wouldn't use us a left-wing death squads since all commies are already bad commies to us

Here's your challenge: try to break me.

>he doesn't know about accelerationism

lol it isn't just a commie thing you dumb fuck. it's a new kind of race and we have already won

I'm literally crying right now

I regret posting on Sup Forums so badly

We're completely fucked. We've all completely fucked up our lives guys

Do you think if we stop posting now that maybe they will let us off easy??

I've way made too many posts that go directly against them and their goals

Good time to convert to Christianity and become a pillar of your church.

What're they gonna do, kill me?

Been done.

>it isn't a commie thing

Completely wrong

you're a retard

I'm a retard for taking your bait

delet your account

They're gonna put us in gulags and have oppressed black guards whip us with chains while we collect stones from the mud to build housing for the mixed race communist utopia

So I'll have someone that pays attention to me?

Neat.

Former faggot here!
I'm literally crying right now because I tried some pussy and I liked it.
What should I do now my dude? Start a family and go to church? I want to fucking die. My fag community will disown me for being a secret straight guy.

I think the only way forward is to sage this fucking faggot thread where faggots larp as fucking crying faggots.

the marxists are not in control and never will be

the capitalists are taking over the world, marxists are just useful idiots nowadays

You're dumb mate. Why do you think white countries are being targeted by globalism to this degree

They are attempting too blur the lines on what is ours so they can inevitably redistribute the wealth in our countries

Firs they tell you your race doesn't exist, your country has no culture, your country has always been mixed race, then they rank you on your oppression level, they put in laws for equality based on skin colour which is just social Marxism at play. All they've done is replaced the burgerois with white men and the working class with nigger but it's the same principle at heart. Once this transformation is complete we will no longer have the numbers or the influence to even repel them

And that's when full communism begins and the first thing they do in that scenario is they come for us. They probably already have a detailed profile on every single person who rejects their goals, even people from Facebook reddit and definitely people from Sup Forums

If you post on Sup Forums you'll probably be one of the first to die

Completely and utterly wrong on every level

I already live near to feral niggers who would kill me given the chance. But I have to read your faggot words from your faggot mind because you love Karl and think your clever and not a total fucking faggot right now.

Omg guise stop posting or some fucking Marxist faggots will come for you in the night with their fur suits.

Get fucked faggot. You're the one who doesn't understand where he is.

Mate I'm just scared. I thought this was a brotherhood of proud white men. Just make me feel better f a m

You can't be made to feel better, that's not your objective.

Speak with me sans cover identity and we can get somewhere.

Kill yourself bitch faggot. Such a pussy.