It's Happening! Wikileaks Release 1,155 Files on Globalist Joseph Lieberman

search.wikileaks.org/?query="Senator Lieberman" | "joe lieberman"|"joseph lieberman"&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865361601494384640

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBMIBlpnUmQ
wikileaks.org/European-Commission-enabling.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07DUBAI363_a.html
wlcentral.org/node/437
wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/608773
youtu.be/IBMIBlpnUmQ
cryptome.org/2012/06/cyberwarhawks.htm
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1346281_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-re-obama-and-the-arab.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28895
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1146863_re-os-nigeria-us-u-s-spelling-error-aided-abdulmutallab-s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seeing both of their smug faces makes me sick.

Have a bump to bring this prick down user

Is this because he's a FBI dir nominee?

It's because he's the very definition of the swamp.

Would be a huge mistake. Don't care what Kushner wants. He should be in prison.

I think it is cause he is a bad guy.
I doubt they sat in them without releasing.
They probably got a leaker sending cool shit when shit happens.

OH SHIT

TIME TO FUCKING ROLL

Bless you, Assange and co.

The Jewish politician dismissed claims he had left the Democratic party, telling Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo he identified as “an independent Democrat.”

“I never changed parties, and I’m going to vote for Hillary Clinton,” he said

Blumpf is either a fool or part of the swamp himself

Makes you wonder how much they're sitting on and waiting to release just as it becomes relevant.

mfw wikileaks got took over by masons

WikiLeaks is FAKE NEWS! Assenge is a bad guy, and probably sick!

Let's get though those emails.

He is good friends with Larry Silverstein. Here he is on video denying the building 7 fell on 9/11 when confronted

youtube.com/watch?v=IBMIBlpnUmQ

But I thought Assange was murdered by a sandwich-wielding Pamela Anderson and WikiLeaks could no longer be trusted?

I went through this and there is nothing here.

LETS DIGGING BOYS

May have found something. This shill is working with Amazon and Bezos to shut down wikileaks
"Senator Lieberman tried to introduce the SHIELD Act into the Senate and advocated for prosecuting the New York Times for espionage in connection with WikiLeaks’ releases. Rep. Peter King, chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, tried to formally designate WikiLeaks as a foreign terrorist organization, have its staff listed as ’enemy combatants’, and have WikiLeaks put on a U.S. Treasury blacklist. On 13 January 2011 the U.S. Treasury announced it would not do so because there was no evidence that WikiLeaks should be on such a list. While Lieberman and King were unsuccessful in these methods of legally cutting WikiLeaks from its popular donor base, they were successful in doing so extra-legally via VISA and MasterCard, which together hold a monopoly of 97 per cent of the market of EU card payments."
wikileaks.org/European-Commission-enabling.html

Guys ok, first note, this seems just to be a way to search through past leaks for this guys name. I dont think there is anything new but still lets see what comes up

We now know this guy is a lying cunt. Flat out denying building 7 fell

How dumb do they think we are?

I've always hated that piece of shit Jew for going after video games and his smug look he always had during the hearings back then. Didn't vote for Gore when this kike was his running mate. I really hope he dies soon.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07DUBAI363_a.html

Lots of meetings with Saudi Arabia and UAE. Almost like this guy is trying to manufacture another war.

Wasn't he also one of the liberals involved with the war in Iraq?

Im getting sleepy now, its getting late...

Very nice, so this dude might be the very definition of 'the swamp'

lets find something solid.

Maybe Trump will hire this guy because he has so much dirt and then find a way to use his crimes to power grab the FBI somehow

sounds fucky tough idk if thats the smoking gun we are looking for.

Its a definite sign that he has some shit that wikileaks is holding

Somehow this dude has major credit card companies on his payroll. Very scary stuff

search.wikileaks.org/plusd/pressrelease/
>After documented political pressure, including from Senator Joseph Lieberman and Congressman Peter T. King, VISA, MasterCard, Bank of America, PayPal, Western Union, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover and JCB erected an extra-legal banking blockade against the WikiLeaks organization and its donors.

>It's Happening! Kremlin-leaks Release 1,155 Files
Certainly is well-timed for the Russians, once again.

OECD might be worth looking into

Rare flag thread?

This one might be personal for Assange

bumping this I really hope Trump doesn't pick this guy.

Shut it down!

He's affiliated with the OECD. Might even directly work for them. That explains the banking connections
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973OECDP21439_b.html
wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_for_Economic_Co-operation_and_Development

Netanyahu will force Trump to do it, he has blackmail videos of Trump doing nasty, nasty, nasty things with ice cream etc.

Hey wikileaks is still Assange guys.

haha by the way can you vote on how we i mean julian can show his proof of life? since coming to the window is apparently too hard now? haha

Another fucking kike... this is getting tiring.

Too much young blood he can draw upon.

Can anyone get into this
wlcentral.org/node/437

It deals with Lieberman but it gives me a privacy error

That fucking jew globalist better not be the FBI guy, i want joe arpio, based old badass from arizona.
>Trump wtf

leave it for now.

Let the info flow. We will be the judges

sure thing 1 post in this thread

I thought you were joking about video games.

Nope this fucking shill literally tried to ban video games and even stop mortal kombat from coming out originally.

Muh gun control. Muh violent vidya games

But aren't u getting sleepy tho?????????

Here have a second post if you're so upset.

guess this means wikileaks actually does withhold information until the perfect time

Here's an email with references to Robert Mueller (former FBI head, special prosecutor on Trump/Russia), Killswitching the internet, and Stuxnet

>lieberman was part of a team that were trying to put killswitches on internet access

You realize this guy is backed by Trump right?

Why are you going against Trump? Fucking shills.

dig in!

Going through more files right now. Here's another video of him being confronted about 9/11

He denies building 7 even fell. Fuck him

He is good friends with Larry Silverstein. Here he is on video denying the building 7 fell on 9/11 when confronted

youtube.com/watch?v=IBMIBlpnUmQ [

what a waste of a good id

I'm hoping trump brought him up as a potential pick just to attract attention to the guy.

Someone give me the quick rundown. What does this mean?

Be very afraid.
youtu.be/IBMIBlpnUmQ

Nothing unless we find something.

Trump can't count on anyone in Washington. He might as well count on Sup Forums to vet someone.

Let's get the dirt and blast it to the world so he knows what's what.

RARE

Typical jew argumentation tactics, even when completely wrong they won't admit it and will try to slide out of it while making no sense at all.

I'm sure someone has that hitler infograph where he talks about this

Bump to remove this kike

it means that Wikileaks has some shit on Lieberman but we have to shift through useless bullshit to find it

so get searching

I finally understand. I understand exactly what is happening. Don't you all see? We all got played. Russia is behind wikileaks. They purposefully leaked Hillary's emails so she'd lose the election. Then they steadily fed information to the media to get them on Trumps back. Not too much to get him impeached, but enough to where half the country would be divided against itself. Finally, when the fruit is the ripest, they reveal something big. And the goal was always to plunge America into chaos and take up the mantel as the most powerful country in the world. Putin, you genius, KGB scum. You played us. You did it well. Now America will die you son of a bitch.

bump!!!!

This. Who the hell knows whose what shills are advising Trump right now.
We need to expose this guys lies about 9/11, his absurd gun control laws, banning video games, links to banks, and even shutting down the internet.

This liberal shill needs to be in Jail

Getting into some juicy shit now.

Here's an email with references to Robert Mueller (former FBI head, special prosecutor on Trump/Russia), Killswitching the internet, and Stuxnet

lieberman was part of a team that were trying to put killswitches on internet access

I love your language. It makes me funny and think wrong

guys, you'll proably get a virus malware if you go to this site. . . i'd probably wait till CNN reports on it before you make any sort of rash judgement.

This. We need to sift through these. This is the same piece of shit who used Sandy Hook to implement absurd gun laws.

They want us unarmed and powerless. Time to bring this Soros shill down.

Get to searching Sup Forums

Yes, Russia doesn't approve

That's not what swamp means!
Swamp is politicians turning lobbyist to br puppetmasters.
Become fbi director is the opposite. He'd be under oversight and scrutiny.

Can we find a solid link to soros?

that dumb bitch was dumb enough to get hacked. Maybe it was her destiny for being a career politician. She played the public for years, and now she got played by an ex-KGB

Working with Dianne Feinstein to shut parts of the internet down. If this guy has his way Sup Forums won't even exist

further info on Lieberman and his cyber security

cryptome.org/2012/06/cyberwarhawks.htm

>555

KEK WILLS IT. LIEBERMAN DIES.

Oh and whatever happened to that plane? Did it end up on your island? That's the last I heard about the conspiracy of the Malaysian Airlines shit.

go home shareable, you're drunk.

>Trying to control and police the internet
Do they even know how it works?

lieberman is 75 years old, do you really thing he would start a 10 year term as fbi director at this point?

he's been taking extra rations of foreskin for months to prepare for this

They probably don't but it didn't stop them on hiring tech developers to do just that

>lieberman was part of a team that were trying to put killswitches on internet access

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1346281_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-re-obama-and-the-arab.html

Lieberman giving his stance on the arab spring

>1. Send 'advisors' into Libya, Syria,Kurdistan. They will establish the right
contacts and conditions for the entry and support of US troops.
>2. Leave Iraq totally and march into Syria. This weakens Iran's effect
everywher west of Iraq. Let The Iraquis decide if they want to be subject to
Iran. And Hezbolah will have lost their source of supply
>3. Ask Tuekey if they are with us or against us
>4. Send strong support forces into Libya. Don't simply let this revolution
fall into Al-quaida control. This will frustarte Al-quaida's main source of
recruits
>5. Get out of Afghanistan and Pakistan. They are lost causes

lol they're such silly shilly shills. Demented old people shouldn't be allowed to talk about computers. They should be put in homes and locked away until they die.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28895

WHY THE FUCK WASN'T IT TREY GOWDY?!

WHY IS IT SOME GLOBALIST BANKER ASSHOLE?!

why Russia no like Joe?

He's a shill for greater israel

I agree. Hillary was awful, but that's why Russia helped make her the democratic candidate. I bet he influence the pre election by making both candidates just absolutely awful, but when it came time to sacrifice one of the lambs Putin chose Hillary for the slaughter. Little did we know, we were all animals in the slaughter house.

its obvious. Gowdy does not want to involve himself so deeply in the game. He wants to sit on the fence of justice immune to both sides.

BUMP FOR LOCKING THAT FUCKING PILE OF SHIT THE FUCK UP

bump

We call him small balls gowdy

>goncerned

"Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said the nation "could be at a tipping point ... a tipping point where we might actually get something done" on gun control. He and other Democrats, as well as >Lieberman, said they want to ban the sale of new assault weapons and make it harder for mentally ill individuals to obtain weapons. Lieberman said a new commission should be created to look at gun laws and the mental health system, as well as violence in movies and video games."

Wants to ban guns, movies and video games and shut down parts of the internet. guy is an evil fucking basket case.

wikileaks?

oh, you mean Russian state intelligence

bump for justice

>create killswitch
>hackers activate it and break economy

Why are boomers so fucking stupid?

Rowdy Gowdy wasn't so rowdy

what did he mean by this

>A-B-D-U-L-M-U-T-A-L-L-A-B

>sound it out, guys.

>unfreakingbelievable
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1146863_re-os-nigeria-us-u-s-spelling-error-aided-abdulmutallab-s.html

Or a genius working WITH wikileaks