Thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgC0_B4GsQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he gave me a yeast infection

you mean river phoenix?

Gutter baby

libtards worst nightmare.

He's celebrating 1 million subscribers right now. We should pay a visit and wish him a happy night

/ourguy/

I'm not a huge fan but he's definitely on the right side on most things - has a pretty strong normie veneer but I bet he says nigger a lot behind closed doors.

His hair is not far off JUST-tier.

They must be stewing on this guy he just keeps growing, Alex Jones keeps tripping over his own fucking shoelaces and he's falling into thousands more subscribers daily too. Can't kill us

Needs to upgrade from the Supercuts he's been going to the past 10 years

hes a bull shit scam artist like alex jones. he initates on half truths or people whos tand on the side of good, but sneak in little things that are bad. He bad mouth a man by the name if bill cooper sometime ago. the only thing he says that he said are a bunch of lies, but never explains. unlike many other people Bill Copper was actually killed for exposing government shit and even predicted 9-11.

I seriously dislike the way he sets up his videos. Why does he think people want to see him watch his computer monitor as he watches the video with us? Especially when it's some shit about Trump and he spends the first couple minutes verbally fellating the president before staring upward for his reward. I get strong homoerotic vibes from him.

>he doesn't talk about Jews enough

is that what this is in a nutshell? Be honest

Making fun of SJW/MSM bullshit. What's not to like?

Pretty damn Based. He's also redpilling 1 million normies everyday

Mark Dice is chill

Lol. "For his reward" yeah that is a little fruity. I'll take the bad with the good

talk about much truth, but i think, he is a hiden homo.

Trolls Libturds big time

>I get strong homoerotic

He literally makes fun of and bashes gays on the regular. His most recent vid he saying how same sex parents shouldn't be able to adopt

Come wish this tinfoil hat closet gay a happy 1 million subscribers. Live now

I agree with most of his politics. Still can't sell me on Christianity.

Fake christian that works with (((infowars))) and constantly attacks other redpillers

Even if he is one he stays quiet about it and talks about good shit including Jesus. We'll never get a perfect person but that's a good thing because it prevents lionization and centralization.

What happened to Milo will happen to anyone else who gets to his level next.

this.

you are right

He's a bit of a faggot, not really funny or intelligent.