i.imgur.com/wcgHEaA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May18
>Strategical mountain chain in east Homs captured by SAA after 3 days of clashes
>USAF airstrikes on Imam Ali Battalions, close to al-Tanf border crossing, 2 tanks destroyed, 6 dead
>IS Inghimashi raid on Salamiyah countryside repelled, 50 civilians dead
>Tiger Forces advance in East Aleppo CS, closing on Maskaneh
>SAA advances in North-East Palmyra countryside against ISIS
>248 fighters graduate their training and join the SDF against the Islamic state in Raqqa
>Putin reassures Turkey that Russia isn't providing arms to YPG
>US State dept. admits that Syrian Government Crematorium may be a hoax
>FSA and SDF working to prevent SAA from reaching Deir Ez-Zor
>Israeli minister: 'The time has come to assassinate Assad'
>Explosions in Safira Defense Factories and fires spotted from Aleppo CS.
>Syrian combat experience, defense of Russian territory demands rearmament-Putin
>SDF received ATGMs from US

Prev thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
youtube.com/watch?v=mmceh9nIbBY
southfront.org/deputy-commander-of-pmu-syrian-iraqi-border-is-our-strategic-objective/
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-77
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A R Y A N

Obvious thread theme is obvious

GOOOOOD MORNING /SG/!

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

ASSAD MUST GO

Yesterday's map

HEIL MORNING

>"P-pplease America-Senpai dont bully my ally. muh S-400 protects Syrian skies. P-please dont hurt me :(

Russiacucks on suicde watch

S400 is in Latakia if you know where is that.
This is a continuation of an old picrelated story.

>I am now a Muslim

What cock does Assad suck harder today?

>Putin's dick, who literally uses him for a sea port, and gives no shits about Assad other than a shit eater?

>Mullah dick - they think he's a heretic, because his brand of Islam is sorta similar to Shia, but not so much, but Geo-politics, and some useful retard

I dislike Putin, and I dislike the Mullah's more.

Assad is a tool of both.

Screen shot this: He's using that week chin to blow people in a restroom in Tehran or Moscow in 6 months. He's a toolbag, and will continue to be.

That being said, his half-life is weeks, and you're fun box is KEK'd.

modus ponens

Make your predictions for the next set of SAA Gains!
Pick Three:

>Wadi Muwayli
>Railway Station
>Helal

So who are US special forces training at this base?

>That being said, his half-life is weeks, and you're fun box is KEK'd.

>Your...

Fixie

Assad is headed for the garbage can.

Is this the wider plan of hte PMU starting to take shape - and gather pace?

You should go back to /r/SyrianCivilWar and finish polishing Kurdish cock.

I cant wait until we FREEDOM Syria and drag Asma from the hair to be BLACKED

I was expecting them to go along the coast and by the road to stretch a thin pocket, since it is what they were usually doing.
But they in fact acted wiser and began to advance "front wide"
I dont think i can predict them anymore, since they started to act differently all of the sudden.

I can't wait until Drumpf gets JFK'd by the deep state and they Make Presidential Assassinations Great Again!

after trump i will be präsident of the us and transform it to the holy american empire

youtube.com/watch?v=mmceh9nIbBY

how accurate is this /sg/?

/SG/ late night has been so boring lately

>he wants russia to take down an american jet to escalate the situation
they wouldn t risk triggering an all out warfare for bunch of sandniggers . neither the US would do. if RUAF planes would fly there , US wouldn t dare bomb in that moment . or maybe they would , who knows

americans will stop this or try to ... they don t want SAA and PMU unite , this would btfo their rebels into another dimension

What kind of fucking logic does it take for people in the West to unironically think they're helping Russia when theyre the doing the exact opposite

What's up with the shill posts? Is it summer already or is everyone with an ounce of insight (including Maghrebois) asleep?

Your country sole function these days is a transit center for these "sandniggers", soon they will breed your whore sister and mother and your busy LARPing as a politcial analyst on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum. Also, your shitstain of a nation is half the reason why Hitler was overextended in WWII, your inept asses couldnt even conquer ethiopia on your own even though you had tanks and they had horsemen with spears. You are subhuman scum, and the "pizza" in Rome is disgusting, its like eating tomato on bread.

>Below 60% percent

rough childhood i guess, sorry if mommy left you when young

Dont get me wrong i consider Trump a not very smart person but this is just an anti Trump propaganda.

Most things that are happening to Syria are not related to Trump at all.

Look the latest strike, 2 years ago Russia bombed those exact rebels you protected yesterday, and US was trying to prevent it by sending aircraft.
This was under Obama, Trump was stil doing reality shows back then.

US troops around kurds and at southern Syria are there for like 3-5 years they have nothing to do with Trump.

All the Trump did is that cruise rocket PR attack.

Turkey geting mad at US is the result of the Obama's kurd helping policy.
When Obama left you were on verge of conflict with Turkey, Trump just received it as inheritance.

Another foolish thing abotu video is

"Israel is mad that US is somewhat friendly with Russia"
Our relations with Israel are actually better than our relations with US.

For leaking NATO tech to us for a certain price, mainly drone and attack drone related.
We even did a US "Predator" attack drone copy thanks to them.

Fags become brave when the US defends their terrorist pets in the region. It isn't as bad as the last time when Trump ordered the attack for >muh babies, because at least the T_D fags aren't here

>im not even white
>he thinks i give a fuck about demographics of USA

This whole habit of calling others "subhumans" on Sup Forums is ridiculous. the fat smelly virgins just want to feel a little better about their insignificant lives and call every race under the sun subhuman and LARP as NatSoc Big Guys. If Hitler were to come back to life and see the current people who currently claim to be NatSoc, he would kill himself again the same moment

>im not even white
And you're psychologically projecting your insecurities and failure of a nation that will get fucked by rabid Chinks in a decade

Wew

hahahahahaha. talk about dick sucking. how many little kids dicks do you shove in your mouth while taking it up the ass from your luciferian masters. sick fuck. gtfo of SG

Nah, he'll kill niggerloving filth like you.

you'll never touch Asma. If you did I would sacrifice all of your living relatives to make a deal with lucifer to travel back in time and turn you into a slave for your isis buddies that lives in a box ur whole life
looks like we got some big shot burgers
end of the day bro your life is a fucking waste. shilling for the demons of the world

What's ironic is the Vox-fags (or share-blue shills, can't tell the difference) in this thread calling for Trump's removal in one form or another. He gave the order to bomb Shayrat, he gave the DoD enough autonomy to carry out this airstrike. Wouldn't have happened under Obama, probably won't happen under Pence.

While the airstrikes will attract more mercenaries to "partner forces", the DoD will eventually be forced to realize that these guys will be shredded to death by Daesh or SAA before they can link up with the PYD. Keep in mind that these are the same guys who lost nearly all their territory to Daesh & Nusra in a matter of weeks in 2014.

also hello SG how is everyone tonight LOLLLL mb for introductory language

it's because im not here

Who is not a demon? I was just shitposting initially but now for some truth. Assad is a murdering power-hungry megalomaniac, Trump is a lying fat bastard who doesnt give a shit about the people, hilary is a whore and a shill for wall street, Putin is a coward who repeatedly has had his shit pushed in (look at his history, other than the Crimea Crisis, he has backed down in EVERY major confrontation with the West or Turkey and they have his country surrounded with missiles and anti-missiles) but he has witty one-liners and poses with bears shirtless so that makes him a great leader, Israel have been secretly aand openly helping ISIS for years. Who exactly isnt a demon in this conflict? Please explain who are the angels I should shill for?

go suck a dick. i dare you, i triple-dare you, go out one day and say the n-word to a black persons face. I dare you to do it. Otherwise you prove my initial point that if anyone is subhuman its people like you.

STFU you don't own a shred of truth. And where the fuck do you think you are? AOL cnn chat room? We fucking know what Assad is... we've done our research.

Saying he's a murdering power hungry megolamaniac reveals your true intentions. not difficult

Just because you are correct about other 90% doesn't mean you get to use fancy tactics to diminish the legitimacy of Assad. see throughthat shit with ease

correction. mostly shreds of truth hahah. but see 2nd half of my post

>STFU you don't own a shred of truth.
>Just because you are correct about other 90%

Burger Intelligence. Notice how you ignored everyone I criticized but got butthurt over Assad.

>he has backed down in EVERY major confrontation with the West or Turkey

Yeah its not like it's totally denigrating him, considering your stupidity has ended up making Turkey consider befriending Russia over you. Or that Ukraine is a total fucking joke nowadays and is on it's way to implosion. Or that your idiocy has helped him in a hilarious manner. Top kek

>say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens
lmao youre fucking comedy gold to some worthless chinese cartoon subforum

he's our local stoner

Here have some clowns to dancing for you

Not Shilkas, SA-13s, just MT-LBs with Iglas on them.

Good morning Syria and fuck the zog and roaches and tve usexul idiots in tve west

>Yeah its not like it's totally denigrating him, considering your stupidity has ended up making Turkey consider befriending Russia over you. Or that Ukraine is a total fucking joke nowadays and is on it's way to implosion. Or that your idiocy has helped him in a hilarious manner. Top kek

Why are you talking to me as If Im the State Department. Fuck off, I never said ZOG is smart, I just said Putin is a coward. If the results of his cowardice somehow end up benefiting him, its not praise.
>say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens

Where the fuck did I say "say that to my face" Im saying, I see how white people treat blacks with fear and deference and pleases and thank yous and bending over backwards for them in real-life while LARPing online as saviors of the white race. If youre not man enough to use the n-word in every day life, dont use it online, otherwise youre a spineless coward with no integrity or conviction in his beliefs

>Putin is a coward who repeatedly has had his shit pushed in

Can you corroborate this argument? Or have you conveniently left out Russian history from 1991-2010, when Russia was recovering from the fall of the Soviet Union? Putin has restored Russia and has brought an unprecedented degree of economic stability to Russia. No number of snippets you read in the Economist will change that.

Don't look at conflicts through the lens of what adheres to the Berenstain Bears morality you learnt from your future divorcee elementary school teacher. There are no demons but simply different actors. Look at the causes of the conflict and the vectors that accelerated it. Then look at the legality. Who has legitimate claim to Syrian territory based on international law and norms in different countries? Whose there illegally? Finally, look through the Berenstain Bears lens and tell me whose committing genocide: Assad with collateral damage or the rebels who slaughter every Alawite, Shia and Druze man they capture while enslaving women and children? [The last argument is used as a justification by Israel every time they declare war on Hamas of Hezbollah].

I know you're probably a shill who just found out about this thread and don't know the difference between Deir-ez-Zor, Qamishli, and Khanaser, but I'm bored and enjoy this exercise.

>I know you're probably a shill who just found out about this thread and don't know the difference between Deir-ez-Zor, Qamishli, and Khanaser, but I'm bored and enjoy this exercise.

Im half-Syrian, dont condescend to me you piece of shit.

>Getting this butthurt on a Cambodian laptop repair forum
>Pretending to be half-Syrian to shitpost

>B-B-BUT HE'S ACTING LIKE A COWARD!!1
Yeah let's just act like Trump and retaliate with Nukes and look even more of a dumbass to your allies

Also
>that entire rest of the post
top kek
Just stop, it's kinda hurting me a little inside. That you just post insecurities while making some shit-tier Nihilist excuses on why you're looking like a total fucking clown to everyone on here

>I'm half Syrian
>I can't answer those questions though

As for the rest of your post, ISIS atrocities dont give Assad the right to commit atrocities. What I want is a peaceful, democratic rich Syria, which is the right of every syrian man,woman and child who have been through hell for the past 6 years while Assad comes on tv and laughs and talks like an idiot as if nothing happens, and Americans cream themselves in a freedom orgasm over launching 20 tomahawks at an empty air base.I know this is pointless and not gonna change anything, and peace wont happen in Syria, but thats I want. Putin,Assad,Trump,Netanyahu, ISIS, FSA and everyone can go to hell if that means peace for Syria.

>ad hominem attacks
Notice how no one can refute a single one of my posts. Its all ">implying!" ">Projecting!"'. your peoples superior white intellect is BTFOing I feel so subhuman right now

i was wrikng my response, Abo, calm your autism

We get it man, you're angry that Assad bombed the last bakery that just so happened to be owned by your family while gassing all of your cousins in the process.

we dindu nuffin wrong
those tanks made a furtive movement and we had to act

Assad never gassed anyone, he doesnt even have chemical weapons he handed them ro Iran. Also, I dont have any cousins who died in the coonflict, in fact I dont keep in touch with any cousins. Also, what exactly are you arguing with me about? I really dont understand

>he handed them ro Iran

Where are you getting this? Are we just made to believe that Russia destroyed it all? I really don't think they would have been transferred to Iran

>Where are you getting this? Are we just made to believe that Russia destroyed it all? I really don't think they would have been transferred to Iran

Assad gave all of his chemical weapons to Iran at the beginning of the conflict (long before foreign interventions) to prevent them from falling in ((rebel)) hands.

That's because is early morning

Well according to the general consensus Russia destroyed them out at sea

quit lying you piece of shit. I explained myself. you used standard disinfo tactics. hating assad is not correct
WATCHOUT LADS HE'S HALF SYRIAN. HE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON INSIDE OF THE PRISON. LOTS OF SLAYINGS WWOWWWNo matter how hard you try and pretend like you're innocent and correct it won't matter.

There is

>Actual Assad

>Character Assassinated Assad

If you're too uninformed or too much of a demon dick sucker to realize this then you don't belong here. please leave

all that stuff about "Russia destroying them" was all a big bluff and the Russians played along in an attempt to deceive the west

lloollllllll. when will these demon dick suckers learn. ASSAD ALWAYS WINS

bet you're one of the bitch boys doing podcasts about how rough life was in Syria after MUHHHH ASSAD GASSSS

how much you get paid for that shit?

how much you get paid for this shit?

Are you capable of writing a single coherent sentence?

*Edit

It was a joint effort with the involvement of OPCW, my bad

the sentences and their meanings are clear. you are shilling for the collective evils of humanity. you have blood on your hands

keep going tho bro. What do you have?

assad gas? assad crematorium?

what played out fake ass narrative you wanna shill next?

Youre just attempting and failing to be funny, ive already said TWO TIMES Assad never used chemical weapons. youre drunk Or trolling leave me alone

got a bit heated

what is it you believe Assad to be guilty of?

um....

you talked shit about Asma.....

your freedom to explain your incorrect understand of Assad has been revoked

just to catch others up to speed
saying this about someone who genuinely cares for the well-being of others is fucking vile. like seriously... you deserve nothing

are you a british white hat boy? i'm sorry if your external societal constructs have forced you into being indoctrinated by the incorrect understanding of the narrative... i really am... but you can't just keep spouting out incorrect stuff and expect to be left alone. Especially when the fate of the TRUTH hangs in the balance

I wish you well in life but your role as debate participant on Syrian narrative and molder of collective perception is a role that will see no use to your individual humanity. I'd recommend spending your time with a hobby.. play soccer or some video games or something

Do you know what will lead retalation to? A war. war is the worst thing in the world, but you can't understand that. War is super expensive, it's the last resort, when politics and espionage doesnt work anymore.

Right now Russia is not in shape for war. You know, it's our little tradition - to get our country destroyed to stone age level every 50 years and rebuild it again.

Putin already did too much. Remember how he said "no boots on ground" and other shit? And last year we see spetsnaz crawling around all over Syria. At first that russian involvement was ONLY about having Tartus and Hmeymim airbase and providing some air support to SAA.
US now not in shape too, but in different way. US is tearing apart from inside and the only thing that can unite whole nation is a war.

Of course for Putin it's a tough decision, but I bet he will sacrifice hundreds, because endgame goal is too tasty. He won't fall for war that easily.

I mean, even if SHTF again, he can send GRU specops to chop some american advisors heads. It's not that close to war right now as you can think.

>Ibna Abu Ivanka al-Amreki Brigade takes credit for strike on regime in E. Syria

>Putin already did too much. Remember how he said "no boots on ground" and other shit? And last year we see spetsnaz crawling around all over Syria.

There was a good strategy in this. It made America fearful of accidentally bombing Russians when targeting SAA forces. America couldn't be sure where the Spetsnaz were.

Mashallah. Trump calling out for prayer is the most beautiful thing I've seen.

I think even US (((accidentally))) bomb some spetsnaz, Russia will hide that fact. Because if after jet-chimpout with Turkey people get that angry to neutral country, I have no idea what will happen with US. I mean, majority of Russia already sees US as a hostile shit on other side of planet, and if they will hit our troops, all Russia will cry for war.

Would shag. Shame about her lazy eye.

Damn, I love that song.

Drumpfshills begone!

The plateu that extends to Mount al'belas from mount Shumariyah.
Yellow circle = Manukh, too be captured soon.
Orange circles = entry roads into the mountain range
Purple lines = mountain range edge
Green lines = roads
Black arrow = ISIS escape roads, * being the most probable

Dude, I know you were trying to defend Assad, but you sounded like a huge faggot in all of those posts. Stop being such a cancerous tripfag, please.

Anyway, what's up with the strikes on the convoy? Were they threatening territory where US troops were stationed?

>Daesh attack in Hama repelled. Hama governor says 34 killed and 120 injured, mostly in Aqrab. Syria

This is fucking huge for a single attack. Fucking isis man.

good morning

Apparently, US special forces being present at Al-Tanf border checkpoint gives them the right to call in airstrikes on pro-government forces if they come within a 40km range.
Of course, they're doing this to block SAA from opening the road with hashd on the other side.
Bunch of cunts.

>SAA will proceed advancing towards AlTanaf but from another flank, the troops will be escorted by SyAAF in a 24/7 shift.

This is going to be pretty interesting.

Yup, and PMU was clearing villages on the Iraqi side of the border a day or two ago.

Can you imagine the burger panic if two fronts were to advance on their positions?
southfront.org/deputy-commander-of-pmu-syrian-iraqi-border-is-our-strategic-objective/

The SyAF doesn't have the capability for taking on the USAF. Damn, Russia wont even give Syria some S300, while the USA gave the Talibans stingers back in Afghanistan.

>>YouTube
>youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/

Why is this a thing?

>tfw nobody posts any cool new webm's on here anymore

is the war coming to an end?

>implying
They have R-77's equipped.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-77

Im working now, but the last isis video (that one using the homemade rpgs and launchers and the big drones) have tons of content for cool webms.