This belongs to Turkey

This belongs to Turkey.

It definitely doesn't.

It belongs to Greece ROACH!

Nothing belongs to Turkey.

Have sex for the very first time in your lives you nerds

tpbp

What the fuck makes you think it belongs to Turkey when Cypriots all speak Greek and are much closer to Greece both culturally and genetically? You're a fucking fool.

And you belong in a fucking oven.

>half of it is of Turkey
>literally nothing anyone can do about it

Try to stay relevant America's hat.

Nobody respects or fears Turkey. You roaches could've had a modicum if you followed the path of Ataturk and secularism but you became just another Islamic dictatorship.

As for the island... I don't know and I don't give a fuck and the same goes for 99.99% of the world.

>what are turkish Cypriots
Canadian education

Muslim Cypriots who were brainwashed by Anglos into thinking they're Turks

Nope, its belongs to the Greeks dummy.

>only18% of the population
America is more black than Cyprus is Turkish you fucking faggot.

Have sex ya nerd, the turks need their rightful land

>>what are turkish Cypriots

invaders and paid migrants.

There will be almost no T*rkish Cypriots left in 100 or so years according to population statistics, get fucked. Cyprus will be Greek unless Turkey literally invades again.

U WOT M8?

You have more Irish/Brit Cypriots than Turks, fuck off lol.

Revisionist history. Greek Cypriots always thought Muslims were turks

If a man can't hold his clay why should he be allowed to keep it. Gayreeks are no man. 1453 We fuikke ure miohters.

In 100 years, greece will be conquered by turkey. Take a shower and get a clue.

Actually this belongs to Greece.

I agree, pic related is Turkish Cypriot population over time.

Remember the Spartans who gave their lives at Thermopylae then ask me that question again.

>Revisionist history
Buddy we're dealing with Turks who are the biggest history revisionists. Turkiah Cypriots were never a thing before 1949.

What do u get when u cross a leaf with a roach?

Turks have lived on cyprus since 16th century. Ottomans conquered cyprus.

Muslims have lived in Cyprus since the 7th century. After the Ottoman invasion there have been Cypriot muslim converts here, some did it willingly and other were forced to. By your logic then Pomaks and Thracian muslims are Turka as well which they aren't

They can try if they like they failed to take over a small island with outdated weaponry when
>Greece was with them
>Our army was with them
>America was with them
>UN was with them

Then why isnt it labeled in turkish?

Sure I don't give a shit

nothing belongs to turkey, not even turkey.

can't wait for them to get a wake up call

Top kek

Nice proxy roach

Thanks for putting more attention into my island, you fucking roach diaspora scum. Maybe with your shitposting, people will learn about Cyprus and have yet another reason to hate Turkish subhumans

Trips of Truth
Nobody but the turks recognizes north cyprus
Turkish Cypriots weren't even a fucking thing until Turkey decided to shit up Cyprus you absolute idiot, back in the day Cypriots were just Cypriot, whether they were orthodox or muslim they didn't care

EXACTLY!

Before, they had an empire that was the successor to the Roman Empire, that stretched between Europe and the Middle East.

Western powers and traitors from the Greek and Armenian subjects tried to take that empire down for centuries.

Actually Greece is the whore of Europe now.

>the successor to the Roman Empire

>*whole of Europe

People fuck it and it gives them money.

Dimwit

Erdogan will fall down.

Rightful nordic clay.

No it sure as fuck doesn't.

just give half of it to Lebanon like the way it was during the Phoenician days. It's much closer to them than either of you guys

fuck off you transient roach

Armenians and Greeks just wanted to take back what's theirs.

>there are people out there (somewhere) who actually don't want every turk dead