Sup Forums why do White people do this?

>white hispanic

I see the Zimmerman trial never truly left their soulless husks.

white fragility and toxic masculinity

He is Hispanic, not white.

White people commit the most crime.

Should the proud Hispanics be protesting this?

>white hispanic
according to some nigger, nice

>white hispanic

Fucking white males. Makes me sick.

>white hispanic

the numbers check out

It was a gay hispanic drunk. Notice how fast the MSM buried the story?

>white

'White' Hispanic

A WHAT?

White Mongolian

I just read that he was on PCP, didn't see anything about being drunk

>hoping times square suspect was muslim, but turns out he is a white hispanic

All I see is another reason to build the wall tbqh famalam.

Hello, I am half Hispanic. Cuban on my mom's side. My mom is about as white as Adelle. This dude in the news is a black Hispanic. Hell, Sean King is white than this dude.

>white hispanic

No no you've got it all wrong.

They're Hispanic when they're graduating from college or protesting Trump...

They're "White Hispanic" when they commit crimes or bestow batwings upon uppity niggers.

(OP)
>white hispanic

when will WE as a society get together and stop white crime?

>NOW hispanics are considered white

Asians are weird in general, they use skin whitening cream

fuck white people

>white hispanic

If that's white, then what's brown?

hey "Tariq" a Muslim may be of any race -- white, hispanic, white hispanic, or anything you can think of.

>white
Can someone please start a petition to have any one from Hispanic heritage to not be listed as white.

can we get all white criminals classified as white blacks then?

It's so they don't look like dirty Chinese

call him a racist who hates brown people. Claim he is "white washing" brown people and minimizing the struggles of his life.

>(((white)))
That's a spic directly from Mexico. Probably an illegal alien too

That guy is a special kind of stupid.

Really oodles the ol' noodle....

>white hispanic

ANYONE CONSIDERING REPLYING TO THIS BAIT

See:

Were we really and is it terrible to assume it was a muzzle? It's not like they don't plow vehicle

If that's white, then what's brown?

See:

I can't find the white on him. Can anyone help me?

black or muslim obviously

Stop replying to this faggot

See:

>Be white
>Commit a crime
>Cop tries to stop me
>"You're under arrest!"
>HELP HELP! WHITE AFRICAN UNDER ATTACK! BET YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THE NEXT ZIMMERMAN!
>Cop gets scared and runs off

Being black is awesome. Next I'm going to be white asian to get double privilege!

Is this the new Mexican Intellectuals?

>" hes totally white goys"

lurk moar you fucking newfag

Fuckn crackas

Also
>White
>None above 5'9

RIIIIIGHT. Manlet rage?

tariq nasheed is a meme

im a white boi now?

Sounds like this Tariq cuck has an (((agenda)))

>that guy
>white
I wouldn't buy that for a dollar.

>white ...hispanic?
They're really trying for this to be a white guy aren't they

Why the hell do censuses in the US list Spanairds and beaners under the same category? Just because they speak the same language doesn't make them the same race.

2017 "identify" how ever the fuck you want.

you must be 18 to post here

Hispanics definitely aren't white and commit around 2 to 3 times more crime than white people of European decent. Where as asians commit one fourth the amount of crime as whites do. Blacks commit around 13 times more crime than whites.

>white hispanic

Hey guy,

That's not nice, ridicule the fucked genetics from mom and dad. I take it one of the parents is a pug? Seems to have the same bulging eye disorder.

Upon reflection, famalam, I'd honestly rather have the pug and pay for a surgery once than have to deal with that degenerate abomination insulting both god and man with it's existence for the rest of my life.

>white hispanic

>hispano blanco

Why must you bring God into our midst, this is a matter of genetics and science. Not for the almighty, (being courteous due to your obvious standing on religion. Personally, I believe that until science or religion can prove or alternatively, disprove the big JC, I'll remain impartial.)

Love you lots and take care,

user

JIDF is out in full force

Your divide and conquer tactics won't work here, Kikes

All jokes aside anons, legitimate question, assuming my family was originally from Northern Spain and Northern Italy, and they migrated to (((Argentina))), lived there for two generations, never mixed with natives and kept their European bloodline pure, and then came to the states, am i considered white?

No senpai, but we'll love you regardless.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

>white hispanic

How come niggers only apply the one drop rule to themselves? like, do they think there are white Africans? lmfao

also does this Tariq faggot not realize he's placing race over culture?

you're practically a nigger desu

I know right, when are we gonna wipe these cleanskins off the face of the earth already. Oi (((cunts))) it's go time, come and get us.

>tfw nobody ever refers to a nigger as a "white black"

i said jokes aside anons :^(

I'd be an atheist too if I had to live in the hellhole called Australia

Guy is darker than a lot of blacks

23andme.com

Now, now. No need for that, I merely immigrated here from South Africa as result of the shitskin epidemic over there.

>White hispanic
>mfw
I don't even have appropriate face for this shit.

JIDF? Shareblue? CTR? What does it even matter at this point swede bro? Shills will be shills.

They might do soon.
Look at the beaner's skin colour in comparison to the black officer arresting him.

You expect me to send my spit and DNA, to a Jewish company which is probably sorting it into a DNA bank???

He's as white as brown rice.

I was working all day anyone got the video?

3:23 am May 19, 2017?

yes

>kikes
hispanics aren't white, bud. nice try

>white hispanic

That's a white cuban you fucking kraut, he's not one of my beaners.

Exactly. It won't be long until tax payer money is used by the governments to pay these companies so that law enforcement agencies gain access to the records. This trend is just allowing governments to put your DNA on a list since it is still considered unethical to do it at birth. ALthough it wouldn't surprise me if that shit isn't happening already.

Crackah ass crackah!

When will they start using African WHITES for when mulatto people do evil shit and blame whitey for it?

In the Japanese culture, they value pale skin over tanned skin in terms of beauty.

Zimmerman effect: electric boogaloo

> There's a difference
> green diarrhea isn't shit

>That guy is considered white in Burgerland
And then they shit on us for not being white, wtf