What are Sup Forums's thoughts on JFK?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on JFK?

Was he just a meme, or was he an anomaly that was destined to make our country great?

Would he have been /ourguy/?

He had ideals that were against the system at the time, which obviously got him killed. He also great taste in pussy. Only problem was that he was a Democrat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=xkCscoOquk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>irish gangster democrat who cheated in the election.
literally hillary

>asking a far right board what they think of a leftist civil rights enabler

I love JFK too OP but this board will find a way to spin him as Satan incarnate.

I like his commercial they play in the movie theater

oldest living American president

The greatest liberal
What liberals should aspire to be like.

Instead they go full extreme left and fuck the world up because they think they're doing good. He would be ashamed

BACK

AND TO THE LEFT

The last anti-globalist president.

Dude was a fucking cooze-hound! Forget about Bill! This guy needed access to fresh trim like twice an hour. Apparently it wasn't even sexual with him. Fucking savage needed to shoot loads all day or else he couldn't function properly. His dick literally couldn't get enough pussy. Seemed like a cool type of bro to hang out with. RIP.

explain speech to UN about how confiscate all guns "except those needed for internal order"

60s democrats would literally be /ourparty/

I would argue sexual prowess is a trait of a good leader.

He was the white MLK. A good man that wanted equal rights for all races and for them to live together as one people.

Mind blowing

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

He had to play nice. He thought he could be sneaky. See But they got him in the end.

His father, Joe, tried to limit imports of guns into America so he and his Mafia friends could control a monopoly (ARMCO).

The fact Jack died from an ARMCO Carcano Model 91/38 is the delicious irony the Kennedy's deserve.

This. Trump ran pretty much like an old timey DEmocrat.

thats because he was one

>Only problem was that he was a Democrat.
Name a based Republicunt. You can't

he was a liberal democrat. if Sup Forums existed back then they would have hated him and no doubt cheered on his assassination

Fuck you.

He smoked weed

Any good he did is overshadowed by picking LBJ as vice president so it makes him one of the worst presidents.

He was the most /ourguy/ you could ever get. He loved pussy, Hitler, and his country. A wealthy man who didn't care for more money. He took on the Fed, secret societies, zionism, the media. A righteous dude with all the wrong enemies. Even his brother tried to take on the unions which was run by the mafia at that time. You can imagine why he had too die. Too good for this world.

He had personal faults, but politically speaking he was a good man doing the right thing. He was about to name the Jew by auditing the fed and lost his life for it.

>living in the same America that had JFK as a president, that now has Trump as president
What's the best way to leave the US permanently?

Death is the only escape from the corruption of this world

Reagan had old timer's disease and watched TV all day while his cabinet ran the country and the CIA trafficked drugs. People only like him because his cozy personality and because he inherited a good economy.

the last American president that stood tall against the Zionist regime

Was JFK's death the immediate end of the postwar American dream?
Or was that just a figment created by Madison Avenue?

CATHOLICS #1

How so? How were the democrats more based back then?

Who ended the Cold War, faggot?

Not you.

Russia ended the cold war

>Was JFK's death the immediate end of the postwar American dream?
youtube.com/watch?v=xkCscoOquk8

A bullet, here let me help you

It doesn't matter that he was a Democrat, they are two sides of the same coin. He exposed the elite and they didn't like it. Then he closed the fed.

Not him either. He was literally incapacitated due to dementia. Several of his staffers have admitted it.

By losing? Sure.

that's not why he got shot. he got shot because the botched bay of pigs invasion that he didn't authorize. the cia went ahead and did an invasion of cuba and what was supposed to happen was jfk's hand is forced and declares war. that didn't happen. the cia ended up looking very stupid and weak. that's why he got shot

they literally broke themselves apart because their economy was garbage, so yes they did. They could have kept going, instead they took a breather and are starting it up again.

>brainlet who used his father's influence to get his thesis done after it was rejected
>got rekt by nixon in those debates, but people preferred him because he was handsome and less awkward
>dad still has to buy him the election
>gives speeches in support of increased immigration from shitholes
>addicted to amphetamine
What a great guy

And you have to talk?

used to be, a democrat got you into a war while a republican got you into a recession. Every time. Democrats were protectionist warmongers and fairly racist. Still are racist just in a different, coddling tokening way.

he got killed because he was a stupid potato nigger who didnt understand war. bay of pigs in the 3rd most humiliating defeat to date in united states history

that time the yakuza threw american military off their own ship and were told to swim was the funniest thing yet but nobody is going to shoot obama

This, he was the definition of an actual liberal. Not the whiny intolerant fuckers we have today.

The Kennedy family is royalty in the Irish American family. My grandparents were registered Republicans but even they were enamored by Camelot (My grandfather still voted for Nixon and Goldwater though).

Part of it was probably the media monopoly giving them the celebrity treatment (whereas today when they tried that with Obama alternative media existed to mock and challenge it). And part of it was just the fact that one of "our own" had made it into the White House. We potato niggers reacted the same way nigger niggers reacted in 2008.

Of course back then the difference between Republicans and Democrats was essentially just tax and labor policy. So the country was much more united around its presidents because they weren't vocally trying to genocide them.

I'm only going off information from my grandparents. But the family essentially died after Robert's assassination and John John's death in 1999 just sealed it.

And Ted Kennedy will always be the retarded brother nobody liked.

t. Irish-American white trash from Quincy who will never shed the accent no matter how many years I live in Leafland.

JFK was a little bitch

For normies his biggest accomplishment was handling the Cuban missile crisis, but they forget that his biggest blunder was the failure in the Bay of Pigs invasion. If he had succeeded in toppling the communist government in the first place, they wouldn't have been able to sneak nukes 90 miles off the US coast. A true president wouldn't fail in imperialistic invasions.

For Sup Forumsacks his most famous accomplishment was saying how he maybe could possibly limit the federal reserve just a tiny bit. It's a shame that he was shot before he could possibly go through with that, but true men aren't scared of the obstacles. True men would call in every greedy monopolist owner into the white house in order to scold them into submission. If that didn't work, he would use legal action to bust their trusts.

Compared to Roosevelt, Kennedy was a little bitch. Roosevelt would've split kennedy in two then use the two halves as weights in order to get optimal gains in his bicep workout.

Kennedy is a little bitch when it comes to getting shot. Not only did getting shot not kill Roosevelt, it didn't stop him from giving his campaign speech.

I love Roosevelt, and for his time he would have been considered a liberal... Trump reminds me of him somewhat.