This Asshole

I am but a humble Kekistani that has much respect and admiration for the meme warriors of Sup Forums.

I have never come here before, but the legend of y'all's work spreads far and wide. I submit this link for your approval.

stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/05/reddit-community-turns-to-full-scale-revolt-on-bill-shill-nye-signs-of-awakening.html?m=1

I implore you mighty Sup Forumsacks to take up your memenic katanas and shred this asshole.
Please, don't let these Redditfags take the glory.

Y'all have vanquished the evil SheDevil with your Meme magic. Y'all have brought forth He Who is Hated to crush the Normies and Cucks, as Kek has willed.

I beseech you mighty warriors to unleash the glorious powers of Weaponized Autism upon this Faggoty Sciencuck.

If my pleas are redundant and there is already skirmishes under way, then I apologize for wasting time and space on your board.

Either way. As a symbol of my appreciation for y'all's past service and y'all's sacrifices in any upcoming campaigns, I respectfully offer this plate if tendies with mustard sauce..

Go kill yourself.

Cringe.

please tell me you're not unironically doing that roleplay bullshit. You didn't think to look at a single thread on this board and notice that literally zero people speak like that?

what the fuck is this shitty autistic post

Kill yourself homo

>humble
>Kekistani
>Reddit
>cucks
>meme magic
>weaponized autism
>tendies

Checked

Off yourself

hope you're just shitposting

>y'all
You really hit all the marks. Gj asshole

(heil)
I dunno, satan, I kind of liked it.

Also, check those digits

Y'all need to go back to y'all's reddit y'all.

that chicken looks pretty good

this actually looks really tasty, too bad it's attached to an absolutely abhorrent post

This is the worst thing I've ever seen

You have no power here, Reddit Fag StormCrow.

What kind of sauce is that?

Go back, and take your fedora speech and reddit spacing with you.

even got the spacing right. bravo

This is some fucking top quality bait. I mean I sure hope it's bait.. otherwise this is just scary

please tell me that this is bait
i don't want to belive that people like him browse Sup Forums

I don't like this kind of bait