Femanon here

Femanon here.

Why should I date a man when they're so useless by comparison?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/08/vaginal-orgasm-doesnt-exist_n_5951034.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage
sage
sage

Oh sweetie having a feminine benis doesn't make you a femanon

Kek, Try Harder Faggot. I'd dick you down and kick you to the curb. Like my father always taught me to say, "Put it in my pocket, you Beezy"

>female orgasms
>useless
pick two

You don't orgasm because you don't know how to work your own clit during sex. Simple as that. You're a liberated woman with rights, I thought. Can't even find a way to rub your clit during sex? You're not even good at being a roastie.

>posting just to sage

The female orgasm is a myth.
Unless they have a girlpenis ofc.

>white women are liberated and independent, but bored
>so they go out and fuck dangerous black men with huge cocks
Western women are corrupted and ruined

this is why more women are getting barked every day

>"Study"

What "study" would this be? Care to link a source? (hint: HuffingtonPost and BuzzFeed are NOT credible sources).

Sage because I know this is bait.

Comparison to what? A 12" dildo and three cats for companionship.

>honorary canadian
saved

Why do women choose such useless partners?

Actually, orgasm in female makes vaginal environment more hospitable to sperm.
Female orgasm = higher chance of fertilization.

sage

protip: any """facts""" you hear about the female orgasm are made up because it's barely been studied and with no conclusive results

the "sperm up-suck" theory was around for decades and could never be demonstrated

don't.

>Femanon here

no

>ctr+f
>no "tits or get the fuck out"

Yall slippin Sup Forums

Better question: why haven't you showed your tits yet?

Tits or gtfo

It takes a grand total of one finger to give a woman an orgasm.

MGTOW and NoFap got the best of us. We are defeated.

>user here why should I date a woman when they're so useless by comparison?
Fix it 4 u

>women once again blaming men for their own lack of communication
Go date a psychic and get taken to the cleaners, kike.

YAWN*
\

Oh also forgot
Tits or gtfo

Sorry, these are for women only

>"of their"
>not "they are"

Because unless you're making children you're pretty much useless to the world. Women are worthless at everything else.

Yeah well, they like it when you take care of it for them. And not just that.

Women seem to be generally terrible at communicating about those things. I get why though, they want the man to take charge. Most women are ridiculously submissive. If they start telling you what to do it ruins it for them.

You pretty much have to go by process of elimination...
>Oh, her breathing pattern changed when I did this there
>Her muscles tensed up when doing that
... And after enough exploring, you figure out which buttons to push to get her to go off.

I gave my ex more orgasms than the other way around, lol.

Index finger and a thumb if you really want to blow her mind.

And muscles, a brain, lungs, a heart...

>thinking there are enough women on this board even in the hypothetical scenario you're not larping
lmao dude

Made sure to get my ex off at least twice before finishing. She didn't have as much endurance, so half the time it meant not getting off.

You're all idiots. All it takes is a bull.

jesus christ are women the victims in every negative situation they fall into? is this the perspective you develop because your life is spoon fed to you?

I'd get her off before any penetration. Much better lubrication that way. I'd also make sure to get her off just before nodding off to sleep. The only time I didn't is when she was on her period, but then she'd just give me BJ's every night until she felt better.

The female orgasm is a myth, it doesn't exist. They've never been able to scientifically prove that it exists. Squirting = urinating

Hah nailed it

What do ya know, it's a fucking leaf. I'll help you out, orgasm does not equal squirting necessarily.

BASED
Women just enjoy being dominated and degraded. That's what sex is to them.

user... Squirting is rare, but women do orgasm. It almost looks like they're having a seizure when they do, though. Legs shake, back arches, heart races, breathing becomes fast/erratic... If you're inside when it happens, shit gets tight as fuck.

>Implying my BBC won't make you feel pleasure you didn't even knew exiated
Dumbass white ho.

Why the fuck are you retards responding? You all know the fucking rules Tits and a time stamp then respond if it was provided.

>he fell for the epileptic gf meme

>useless
>men hold better paying jobs than women

A lesbian can't afford all the sex toys you want anyway, plus you'd have to deal with her sharing them and worry about her not cleaning them afterwards.

Women fucking men out of their league and expecting that they care what you want.

That's called faking. It literally doesn't exist. Are you surprised women lie? and again, squirting is just pissing, has nothing to do with orgasm.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/08/vaginal-orgasm-doesnt-exist_n_5951034.html

He got money, honey

a real man puts it in, cums right away, pulls out and falls asleep.
deal with it

The clit, user.

Women aren't capable of introspection, so I'll help out women of Sup Forums. You get out of sex what you put in. Don't just show up and lay there.

In comparison to what? Your horse dick dildo that could be used as a fucking bludgeoning weapon?
tits or gtfo

Because they know that they can't orgasm anyway.

Where's the rest? Don't leave us hanging i want to see that bitch get DOGGED

>useless partners
My ex had the same mentality. She was 205lbs at 5'6" and didn't pay the rent, utilities, or groceries. We split the chores.

Modern women have no value.

>he's never made a girl orgasm
>therefore orgasms don't exist
Exactly what I'm talking about, LMAO

Get a man with an intact penis. It exists for a reason.

Orgasms and lustful seizures will come to you, but only if you post "Got no skin? Into the bin!"

TITS OR GTFO

it's not our fault that your vag is so blown-out and scarred that you got desensitized

most women aren't choosing masculine men. they are choosing lame ass liberal faggots instead of men who would strip them of their rights. of course they are not sexually satisfied

tits or GTFO!

Not gonna lie, former #ImpeachTrump supporter here. It's fucking terrifying watching the MSM lie and distort. But in all seriousness we can't let the deep state get their hands on the nuclear codes.

Oh, what's this? you left out an important detail: Published by ((((((((((Vice))))))))))

really need sauce

Yes, I can defiantly see this being a thing. There was a study done about 7 years ago that had some startling results. It found that married Christians with only one sexual partner, spouse, had the best sex of all the groups surveyed. So with the increasing number of people who think sleeping around is the answer to all their problems end up even more shallow and empty than before as the number of sexual partners you get the worse the sex you get becomes.

>Femanon here.
you know the rule bitch

>So with the increasing number of people who think sleeping around is the answer to all their problems end up even more shallow and empty than before as the number of sexual partners you get the worse the sex you get becomes.
isn't it really the other way around?
people have issues with the void in their life and try to fill it with lot of unsatisfying fuckbuddies, which, of course, doesn't help at all and even makes matters worse.

don't bother, the robot era is near for both sides

vecause liberals are going to force pence to be president. if you dont want to be tazed into submission i suggest you lay there and take it before some one bends you over to check if the treatment is working in a few years

>b8tu or no b8tu, fuck it
Those are bitch men. I make women orgasm in 6 minutes tops if it needs to be in a hurry. These men know nothing of clitoral simulation and the trifecta of;
>vulva stimulation (exterior)
>kissing
>breast simulation (areola/nipple/whole)
I am flabbergasted by the lack of ignorance of men that lack these insights.

> everything is rape
> respect my pronouns
> toxic masculinity
> I only date numales

And you wonder why youre not getting a good dicking

So they look for even more fuck buddies, which makes matters worse, so they look for more fuck buddies. Its even worse on women, because it only takes one above average dick to ruing her pussy forever.

Interesting. Now who exactly gave you permission to speak/post? Men are discussing important matters in here. Go make me whiskey neat, and shut your mouth.

female orgasm isn't much use compared to male orgasm

basically biology stupid whore

it is for conception, though.

Theres like billion different dildo and vibrators. How the fuck cant they get off on their own if needed?

No, thats not true. Female orgasm increases the chance of pregnancy. Her fluids add lubrication, increase the life span of sperm and make it easier for sperm to travel around to find the egg.

Tits or gtfo

>b8tu or no b8tu, fuck it
Those are bitch men. I make women orgasm in 6 minutes tops if it needs to be in a hurry. These men know nothing of clitoral stimulation and the trifecta of;
>vulva stimulation (exterior)
>kissing
>breast stimulation (areola/nipple/whole)
I am flabbergasted by the lack of ignorance of men that lack these insights

SssSSsSsssSSSsaaaaage

It takes 2 to 3x times as long. Plus 2 to 3x times the effort. While she can literally text, watch t.v., take off her shirt and yank you off between texts.

It's more work. So a lot of dudes just do the minimum because excelling just raises expectations.

Ever ate a girl out for an hour and then she starts expecting it?

I expect the men that put effort and thought into it are significantly better. Lazy asses and douches that just don't give a fuk are being orgasmed because of reasons the girl demands outside if sex (he's a bad boy, he gives me weed, tyrones kid needs a father figure etc)

You can't have everything all the time under all circumstances

>Ever ate a girl out for an hour
no, but I'm also not doing it wrong. ;^)

Usually cumming deep inside a pussy with baby batter does the job, no need for "female Orgasms", in fact it's actually hard to NOT conceive.

After the ninth orgasm. I mean ... Maybe I'm missing something here but . . .

>ate a girl out for an hour
>nothing
USELESS

Why should I date a vaginal jew?

Actually to be fair my experiences have been rather different. One girl orgasmed three times against a brick wall in a golf course. Mostly loved inside vagina.

Another one swore she'd never orgasmed from penetration because she'd rubbed herself too much yada yada, ex Muslim. Loved the tongue.

Another went nuts with the nipples before even getting to the vagina.

But each one had a lot of mental games combined with physical that dictated what worked best.

So never seemed like a one shoe fits all situation

I have multiple instances of empirical evidence of trial and error that proves they are indeed a real thing

I would think that probably has something to do with my married couples with single sex partners have better sex. A guy that wants to fuck that slut he met int he bar probably isnt going to put his mouth on that, dont know where its been.

>leaf has never given a woman an orgasm
KEK AS FUK

>Sup Forums sexual opinion, not politics
>announces self as female

Kill yourself whore, and why is this thread not deleted? To many thirsty betas here

Bitch you need to get a real bird in your life and get beaked!

Looks like women need a man like myself.