THEY ARE REMOVING E LEE

They are removing Robert E Lee from New Orleans.

He wasn't a slave owner.
He believed southern men should work.
Slaves promote laziness
Was his mentality
He also should be honored,
He ended the civil war.
He didn't own any slaves, AT ALL.
While general Grant of the Union.
Was a slave owner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wi2UaGaYbVk
youtube.com/watch?v=j_pwdypqYb8
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is bullshit
they are trying to change the narrative
make it seem like we never fucking existed

they won't remember anything
they will hate their own race
and think that all we did was steal and oppress niggers

FIGHT FOR OUR RACE

Like I give a fuck, if the South is too lazy and cucked to fight for their own history then why should I. They let this happen to themselves and they don't seem to care either. Fuck them

Daily reminder that the yankees raped southern women and razed Southern towns to the ground.

The entire west is being cucked for fear of being racist.

That is hardly logic to not fight.

Well then it's your home, you fight for it. I don't exactly see any of you lazy faggots getting out the pitchforks and defending it except maybe in Virginia where apparently they still have balls.

The worst part is that everyone knows no one is going to get shot over this.

I am just saying we have to realize what is happening, and that we have to be willing to stand up when the time comes.

VA seems to be the center of the resistance yet again

This is worse than removing the penisis off the statues in Rome during the Renaissance.

It is worse, they just throw them into the garbage.

They claim that they put them in long term storage and don't.

the irony is they had a nigger in the white house for * years and didn"t even try thisshit< except for the rebel flag thing after ylan roof>

but that is a good example of why> he left is so powerless and butthurt right now this is like their only tactic.

Like hey we are completely neutered, but we won!!
Fuck Louisiana anyway. Make your own land your memorial to the past, wear the T-shirts, fly the flags, use the bumper stickers, get the tattoos. Build statues.

If they want to fuck with your history, I would try to make sure they never forget.
If

I agree.

BASED FUCKING LEAF

STOP THEM DONT LET THEM ERASE HISTORY

CHECKED

He isn't an American and was an enemy of the state.

Why have a statue of him?

He was American tho

Fuck you. He was loyal to his homeland, as any man should be.

He was a fucking patriot. Fucks like you don't know the meaning of that anymore.

He was an American, he fought for loyalty to his state of Virginia against the oppressive north.

Also, do you think they will stop with just the confederates? You don't think maybe the union soliders aren't too homophobic or something stupid?

"240,000 Boys have died in this conflict."
"I refuse to send any more to die."
He was a hero.

They're wanting to tear down the statue of that Confederate Jean of arc.

We are currently in WWIII. This is a culture war, they are attempting to erase whites from everything. Children are no longer raised to believe we are good, only evil. Throughout skill there is barely any focus on the white mans accomplishments, but plenty is spent on his faults.
It's time to push back, or accept it and fade into the darkness.

CHECKED
WE NEED TO SAVE HER!

BUMP
SAVE OUR MONUMENTS

(((They))) are really removing it ? or it's just another false alarm?

That's right, and don't fucking forget it.

Wisconsin master race here. The south bows before me.

They are removing it.
TONIGHT

LIVESTREAM

let's remember that we are both american, and that they will come for the union monuments next.

>getting rid of history because it offends us

Of course, all statues of southern confederates should remain standing as a memorial to the savage asspounding that the glorious north unleashed on it's retarded southern cousin.

We are all white, and we must be the boot that stomps on the pathetic minorities, but the south needs to remember who truly reigns supreme.

The Wisconsinites.

You do know that they will come for our monuments next right?

I give it five years before they start calling for the removal of all things Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Grant, and (Teddy) Roosevelt.

Right, and all of our statues should remain standing.

They already want to remove Jefferson monuments!

Jefferson already has his detractors on on the fringes
>he le reaped sally hemings xD

So, you think that all of american history should be removed? 100 year old monuments, just all of it.

They're washing over history right in front of us now.

There's no doubt anymore.

Less then that. And I can guarantee you all right now, screencap this post for the generations to come, that in 100 years they're going to try and remove every statue of a white person in every state

I AM CAMERA KEK

C U C K

I'm sure the 151st Cheese Brigade made a big difference in the war.

funny, the south african nig nogs did the same thing a few years back. I guess we know where this is going.

Wisconsin is actually full of monumental historical political events and battles.

It's the land of psychos and high test

Uhhh Bobby sure as heck was a slave owner, but he wasn't a bad man. New Orleans is a godforsaken poo pit that's like 80% negro, two NFL players where murdered in cold blood there this year this isn't really shocking though it is egregious.

Is the entire traditional "south" like this these days? Obviously not the rural sections, but is the notion that cities=libby hugboxes a nationwide truth? Or is it just this city in particular for (((some reason)))

hell no, read NOLA is a nasty shithole, but much of this started after (((Dylann Roof))), the cunt. Can't wait for the bastard to ride the lightning along with anybody on this board who even pretends to idolize him.

the south are losers

In 1866 the Metropolitan Record newspaper published a book of "Letters to the Editor" by Georgia humorist Bill Arp. He had a wild following in the South with his (syndicated columns) printed in newspapers. The book was so popular in NYC that when a 2nd printing was announced, NY's Radical Republicans destroyed the printing press, and effectively shut down the only Democratic newspaper in NYC.

No, major cities in the south are generally liberal, especially if they have major colleges. I live in Georgia and Atlanta and Athens are islands of blue in a sea of red.

The only slaves he ever was associated with, were George Washington's Granddaughter's slaves. Lincoln was a Homosexual & Sherman married his sister.

upboats to the left

xDD

Have been to Athens many time man, apart from spare groups of hipsters it was mostly gorgeous blonde babes and rich conservative frat boys like here in SC. Then again was always with my Kappa Alpha buddy but Athens ain't like Ugand- Atlanta, that dark den of HIV-AIDS.

sparse* fug

C WUT DAH WITE MAN DU

Many of those college students don't stay in Athens long. They come with conservative ideals, and leave with them in a few years. But if you live in Athens, like my sister did, it can corrupt you. Last time I went to visit her, she wanted me to watch John Oliver...ugh. Also, I know it is not as bad as Atlanta. But Athens and Atlanta are also part of one large corridor of suburbs. Many of the same hipsters who live in once city work in the other. The disease of liberalism is thick along that corridor.

What pisses me off most about all this shit is that you know these wonderful art installations will be replaced with more 'modern' trash, such as minimalist shapes or stupid geometrical convulsions.

slaves promote laziness? HOL UP NIGGA U SAYEN MY GREAT GRANPAPPY WAS PROMOTING LAZINESS NIGGA THAS RACES

Jews/CIA did modern art.

It's just all so dreary. Bland architecture and design everywhere you look, pointless hedonistic noise spraying from every faucet of entertainment, a crowd of mingled races incapable of forming a cohesive community or generating a true sense of belonging to one another.

sooner or later

Niggers won't have anything else to blame but themselves for being a nigger.

>While general Grant of the Union.
>Was a slave owner.
Perhaps the left is exploiting a wedge issue here. Get us to denounce the founding fathers that owned slaves.

I WILL BEAT YO ASS

NOLA is filled to the brim with niggers user.

This is the sort of stuff ISIS does.

Sad

How did they get the city to remove the statue and why didn't anyone stop it?

>why didn't anyone stop it?
You're kidding, they'll make him a senator for this.

Get the fuck in here now!!!!!!

The worst sort of stuff ISIS does.
Death is too good for ""people"" who tamper with historical sites.

WAAAAAH

Like any other American city, New Orleans is a nigger infested shithole where the Democrats wield absolute power.

This is pure barbarian destruction of history. What happened to viewing history within it's own context? Now it is judged with the morals of our day with the arrogant presumption that our morals are better and that people in the future will agree. It is destruction of the past in the name of political position, it will be looked down upon in the future.

OH WELL I GUESS IM A RASCIST BUT REALLY DAH OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA

You lost. Get over it.

Are you happy with the outcome though?
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

>>oh well! Oh well! i got a lil sumthin! oh well!

Nobody was allowed to vote for it even? Just "You don't get to appreciate this any more"

How old was the statue? Are they really just going to melt it down? How long until we jebediah springfield their statues?

This is fucking Lenin. In Seattle. A real monster that the left idolizes.

>fuck Louisiana anyway
New Orleans is not true Louisiana.
Acadie pour les Acadiens

RETURN ACADIE TO US LEAF. IT IS RIGHTFUL COONASS CLAY.

I"M DANGEROUS N SHEIT

>choosing the losing side
>stupid as hell reasons for doing so
his own fucking fault

It should be replaced by a Trump statue.

SOMEFIN N SHIEET

>asking a man to turn his bayonet on his beloved home state
Yeah no Lincoln was a fucking idiot.

F

LIKE LITERALLY

>Arrested? Me? Why?

I'll give them a reason. I won't make your people's mistake of assuming that i'd get a fair shake either way.

She was cuter without the wig

What's easier? Decapitating it with a saw, or hand-crafting some kind of high-intensity incendiary?

Holy shit that right picture is so fucking cringe

seems familiar

of course you wouldn't understand you disgusting fucking heeb.

I'm thinking a saw. It won't be easier but thermite or something might have terrorism charges.

This is all strictly (((hypothetical))).

If centralism is ultimately to prevail; if our entire system of free Institutions as established by our common ancestors is to be subverted, and an Empire is to be established in their stead; if that is to be the last scene of the great tragic drama now being enacted: then, be assured, that we of the South will be acquitted, not only in our own consciences, but in the judgment of mankind, of all responsibility for so terrible a catastrophe, and from all guilt of so great a crime against humanity.
Alexander H. Stephens

"I'm not antifa I was just joshing ya AHUh A HUH"