AFRICAN CRIME COVER UP IN MELBOURNE

Lads, the Victorian police have covered up African crime statistics. In 2006/07 it was discovered that 1 in 9 alleged offenders was African. Now, what happened since that statistic got published?

After it hit the headlines, the Vic police and African community quickly became under fire, and thus they have stopped posting the statistics. What some may NOT have noticed is the statistics were deleted from the official Victorian police website.

tl;dr Victorian police are covering up African crime in Victoria.

An ABC article showing screenshots that the statistics USED to be there

archive.is/liozi#0%

The current statistics with the 'alleged offenders' removed:
police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?a=internetBridgingPage&Media_ID=20919

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/lateline/content/2012/s3572059.htm
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/sorry-for-telling-us-the-truth-about-african-crime-rates/news-story/b88824724f4c9eac5cb8e14afa038916
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/qld-police-arent-fudging-stats-stewart/news-story/8d620eac40693431c92d954bb51c5ed0
youtu.be/OoQx7jzZuVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But diversity is our greatest strength user.

Big if true

Kek good one

start a general thread you mong

Enrichment is good for you, stop questioning it goys.

>letting niggers into your country
Top lel, m8. At least our nignogs came from our former colonies. What's your excuse? You're no where near Africa.

>In 2006/07 it was discovered that 1 in 9 alleged offenders was African

Was that the year where they actually had a press conference where a cop admitted Sudanese do violent crime 4x the average and Somalis do it 3x the average?

When we attack coppers I think we should specifically name names. Put pressure on the head cops which are basically politicians.

Everything in Aus is corrupt as fuck and the police are fucking useless pricks the only time they can actually do something is when it involves handing out fines for nothing to meet a quota.

If I saw a cop on fire I wouldn't even piss on them to put them out , I'd wait until they died and then I'd piss on them.

Nah thats 2012 I think mate

abc.net.au/lateline/content/2012/s3572059.htm

blame melbourne cucks

Both our countries are obliged under international law to take them because our governments agreed to several UN treaties.
An interesting thing now is we are seeing increasing amounts of people from various South American countries, for some reason.
Some are refugees but they're not all refugees.

Can anyone verify if true?

Their weakness is they never go to the police themselves. Easy to fix

the victorian legal system is possibly the most corrupt in any first world country.
i was unironically gangstalked for a period a couple years back after making a series of threads to redpill everyone about the skyrocketing illegal firearm offenses being kept out of official statistics.

Another reason not to visit Victoria, this is what happens when you let lefties run shit.

Fucking eat it cunts.

The only shame about it is I don't have a copy of the original statistics :( just a copy of the ABC's article proving that they did exist.

Read and weep, kids:

>Detectives investigate Pakenham robbery
>POLICE STATEMENT:
>"Cardinia Crime Investigation Unit detectives are investigating after three teenagers were robbed at Pakenham early this morning.
>Investigators have been told that the teens were walking along Henry Street in Pakenham about 1.45am when they were approached by two men and a woman travelling in a dark coloured hatch.
>The three offenders stole the victim’s mobile phones and cash.
>Two of the victims were also assaulted by the female offender.
>The first offender is female, 16 or 17-years-old with a medium build and was wearing a grey hoodie.
>The second offender is male, described as being 18 or 19-years-old, tall with a skinny build and was wearing black clothing.
>The third offender is male and described as being Caucasian with facial hair.
>Anyone with any information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000"

They never counted the statistics properly anyway because they only count the nignogs born in Africa as Africans.

The ones born in Australia are considered "Australian".

Did the gang-stalking stop about the same time you were treated for schizophrenia?

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/sorry-for-telling-us-the-truth-about-african-crime-rates/news-story/b88824724f4c9eac5cb8e14afa038916

>african community gets concern that their crime statistics are released
>not concerned at their crime

JUST

Japanese passport: PAY IN BLOOD

Korean passport: P̭͚̞͓A̽͗͑ͫ̈́͑Ỷ̻̺̙ͩ̔ ̞̗̙͈̟ͪͯͣḬ̯ͩN̪͑͒̂͒ ̥͙̗͈̜Ḅ̺̼̙̱L͍̠͙̻̞ͣ̈́̇̃̔̽Ȯ̱̯̳̘͚̳̠̑ͭͣ̆̔̍O̯̞͎͐D̰͖̥̦͖̘̟͂͋

Australian passport: TEN DOLLAH SPESHALLLS TODAY ONLY

We're only just getting to the point where Australian-born nignogs are doing crimes, though.
We didn't have any of these people until the 2000s.

I just searched for them, there's some links to docs that have stats ending in 2016 but race isn't recorded.

Weird.

They start very young though.

Should I send this in to Drudge report and breitbart etc?

Yeah they stopped posting race when these statistics came out. But they have even gone so far as to delete the ones from that year.

This desu.

You can get them from 05/06 because it doesn't include africans lol.

Probably something i should have included in the OP.

It is like when there is a muslim terrorist attack all the lefties care about is the "backlash" against muslims, not the victims of the attack.

Instead of caring about the victims of African crime, they care about the supposed "backlash" if everyone is allowed to know just how bad the African crime rates are.

VICTORIA
YES!

What the cunt. Are you serious. Fuck melbourne I'm so fucking done.

The cops fiddle the crime stats all over the country:

>Queensland Police Commissioner Ian Stewart has rejected officers are deliberately manipulating crime data, following the damning findings of an auditor-general's report.

>The report, released on Wednesday, found Gold Coast police had been trying to paint a better picture of the official crime rate by "soliciting" victims to withdraw complaints.

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/qld-police-arent-fudging-stats-stewart/news-story/8d620eac40693431c92d954bb51c5ed0

Yeah it just shows asians, abo's, caucasians and "other"

gangstalking is real and our government is one of the worst offenders.
they recruited a pedo priest to stand outside my house at 3am and yell 'MASTURBATOR'.

on fb, /9NewsMelbourne/videos/1841757689421217/

are the cucks waking up? only so many car jackings and jewelry store robbings they can take

I was in Melbourne recently. While I was there, there was some sort riot between two notorious African gangs. Tazers, knives, knuckle dusters and even guns were confiscated, with some 50 people facing 12+ years in prison

Only some of the reports mentioned the gang names, and all of them described the perpetrators as "groups of youths"

Melbourne is fucked

In a way Africans are the best thing to ever happen to us.
I mean, ideally we'd have White Australia but since we don't take a look at how scared the normie is to wake up and smell the Muslim, for instance.
It's horrible but the normie is more prepared to hate non-whites for muggings than for gang-rapings. With sex crimes they try to pretend it just isn't happening, it's too icky.

melbourne is the sweden of australia

Diversity is our strength goyy

International law, my dude. No one is safe from this enrichment and it's not happening at a local or state level.

Shop with sign no blacks in Melbourne it did happen wonder why. Suburbs full of one race whites don't want to rent there wonder why

Forward to Andrew Bolt user. He's published stuff on this before with good normie reach. Victorian Police have been doing things like this for over a decade now.

i thought african immigration was higher in melbourne cause of their government? africans arent as much of a problem in other states

It's possible that Melbourne is pulling more niggers but I am hearing things from Perth and from Brisbane about nigger gang violence.
And they are also starting to stick them into places so rural they wouldn't even be able to get a job if they were white and had agency.

Thanks for the tip mate. I was just going to give it to online sources like drudge report and breitbart.

I want this to go to Australian politicians too though. Do you think Hanson/Latham/Lambi would touch it?

"if there is more then 3 that's where I won't be"

Victoria confirmed for Sweden 2.0.
Melbourne it really couldn't happen to a nicer city.

I would unironically give Tommy citizenship.

be careful, set up a dead man switch.

Lol you got it Tommy is my favourite black guy

Did you ever catch that one of his about the niggers that killed some Australian lad who was living over there to play baseball? I would not be able to find you a link but it was a good one.

What?

I getchya now

youtu.be/OoQx7jzZuVE
That's the one

You are good.

Yeah ok I will.

Nha that was simple. But he does understand the retardation in the black community and the violence that comes from it I was shocked to hear about the amount of inbreeding and violence against children in the home

Did anybody see the interview Stefan Molyneux did with the guy from South Africa? That was chilling

keep this shit alive op
god speed

Stupid libtards blocking construction of a youth prison here because meh house prices

Hanson will. Latham should. Lambie IDK. Andrew Bolt is very solid on this and has written about African crime and VicPol covering it up regularly over the years. Some Victorian talkback hosts may be solid too (Neil Mitchell?), worth trying them.

huh, a pentagram... subtle

How should I contact them? I sent them tweets but thats not a very effective way of getting attention?

You take hostages in the CBD KEK

I'll do it if you do it

do it faggots

AUSPOL

Projection

Melbourne green lit 14 new suburbs where the fuck do these people come from? Most new suburbs are full of Indians and Africans and the houses owned by Asians that don't fix there shit up but let it rot and the sell it

Email and follow up phone call to explain and draw attention to it. Talback radio will have emails for shows and call in numbers (even just to speka off air to explain to producer/staffers there.) Andrew Bolt is on radio too, can call his station. His blog comments on the Herald Sun can be a good way to push stories to him too. The parliamentary and electoral offices for Hanson (on the APH website.) A follow up phonecall to speak to someone on the office will help bigly. Latham I assume on his Facebook site? But try to find an email for him.

Thanks for the support.

Back in 2014 I was one of the first responders to a fatal motor vehicle accident in which a bus ran over a 4 year old girl. She ended up being wrapped around the back axle and dragged for about 20 meters; what was left of her around the rear wheel was hair and gristle. The rest of her was smeared down the road.

I helped to clean up the larger parts of what was left of her. The fireys did the rest eventually. Detectives and Crash took statements and helped the witnesses / family.

I've been to a lot of bad shit, but that's just one of them. Not all of us are Highway Cockroach fucks out to ruin your day.

Courts are full with Asian landlords ripping there tenants of most of them live in China and are only in the country once a year to collect

Corey Bernardi and Peter Dutton are worth contacting too. They're inclined to be /ourguys/ (if not quite there) and will appreciate an opportunity to hit a State Labor government. Email and call their offices explaining it and see how you go, def worth a go. Parliamentary privilege can give them opp. to go hard if they are inclined.

Who wants to go to Victoria and start beating the shit out of random niggers?

Great thanks mate.

>pentagram with patriarchal crown

uhuh...

Wow you got us detectives and forensics are police to. To bad that 90%of police aren't detectives but ticket writers

meme it get it trending on that gay ass bird website, get the normies to know that around blacks never relax, also to stop importing these violent niggers, we already got lazy niggers, we don't need the violent type

>Lads, the Victorian police have covered up African crime statistics.
The same shit happens here, this pic related came out 5 years ago and got the jurno fired, since then nothing made available to the public

sponsor me a visa and i'm in

I had no idea Victorians were fans of the Confederate battle flag

Heard Canada is building thousands of new prisons to house all the new genders

>90% of the police aren't detectives but ticket writers

Technically any police officer can write a ticket, detectives included. It's just not our regular job. Highway, however, is the public's most common interaction with police hence everyone fucking hates cops. We either deal with someone on the worst day of their lives, or have to interact with someone who's broken the law, hence ruining their day.

I understand why most people don't like police. It's your only perception of us. The regular person never gets to see the times we stop some a crime, or assist someone in need. That's OK. I get it. I deal with it every day. It's a thankless job, and that's fine.

Also - I support outing the statistics of crime and demographics. That shit should be transparent and never hidden for a political agenda. The public have a right to know.

God speed, Anons.

I ran a stop sign in front of a regular police car and all he did was wave at me.

Some of you guys are cool.

Juvey is full of them

3 days wages for not wearing a seatbelt but a ride home for shoplifting. You ring the cops because some retard is smoking meth in his car next to the playground will they come no there to busy at that moment

And that's why there are all the problems there now.

They are so uncivilised they make our normal criminals look good.

How many extra officers in the suburbs but you never see them there where the fuck are they lived here for 5 years never seen one drive thru the street

grew up in melbourne, have not been there since 1996.
as young teen if you even looked at a cop sideways they would wipe the smile of your face.
we used to joke the Victoria police used to shoot first then yell freeze police.

Police on the stations from the first till the last train fuck off lies waiting in there office till something happens or harresing party Gower's and checking if you clock out your mykey

Where do you live? Local Area Commands in the suburbs can be massive; it's a LOT of area to cover for some LACs, and general duties are tasked with patrolling areas which a statistically more prone to crime.

You should be reassured that there aren't any police patrolling your street. It's an indication that your area isn't of particular interest to criminals, and isn't statistically significant in crime. Police are a finite resource and general duties are tasked intelligently (relative term) to have the most impact.

Take all the homeless out of the CBD and DUMP them in the suburbs then the residence there can see the blood on the street after the stabbings and the drug dealers roll in but it not reported in the news at all

Hoppers Crossing would you say there is no crime there and if there wasn't we pay for it we have the right to have a police presence but yeah it's hard to make all them corners

Lol did you just see the niggers in the news robbing the jewelers

I heard that you boys down in Melbourne have a big problem with african cunts causing problems.
Up here in sydney its the lebo muslims.
It actually makes me disgusted knowing that there are some suburbs in my city that if i (a white man) go to at night i'd most likely get bashed because of it.

WHY IS THE VICTORIAN POLICE BADGE RIDDLED WITH FREEMASON SHIT AND A FUCKING PENTAGRAM? PERHAPS THE SAME REASON THE L.A COPS HAVE PEDO SWIRLS ON THEIR BADGES?
THEY SERVE THE ELITE AND ARE LUCIFERIANS.

You've misread what I wrote; I didn't say there was no crime, I said there was likely to be less crime statistically than other areas near you.

I can't, however, speak for Victorian Police. I'm not VICPOL, but I assume they run a similar ship.

If you're concerned police aren't patrolling your street regularly, and you believe crime and criminals live near you, call your local station and ask for it. Again, Police are a resource that needs to be tasked appropriately to have the biggest impact on crime - so responding to reports of crime occurring is the first priority of general duties police. Patrolling areas to prevent crime, or to proactively look for it, is also high up on the priority list. If you want police presence and have a reason for it, ask for it.

You shouldn't have to fucking ask if you can have 3 cunts sit at the station and patrol a carpark

If everyone ITT messages Mark Latham and your local poli they might pick it up. I've contacted Corey Bernadi, Hanson, Latham, Lambie (on twitter). I also sent out some messages on twitter to drudge report and breitbart