Weed fag here

Okay you facists what's wrong with smoking weed?

>Cures cancer
>Safer than opiates
>From the Earth

Is Jeff Sessions a moron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4lSjIl96Sc
trueactivist.com/there-are-now-100-scientific-studies-proving-cannabis-cures-cancer/
drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-gateway-drug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It makes people dumb

the only thing wrong with smoking weed is what you're NOT doing while you're smoking it.
legalize it, don't stigmatize it...

>Also weed fag here

>cures cancer
Weed does not cure cancer, there is no proof of this.

>safer than opiates
Cannabis stimulates opioid receptors in the brain, making you more sensitive to opiates. Which means you have a high propensity to become addicted.

>From the Earth
So is Poppy seeds, whats your point?

I smoke weed but I know Im a piece of shit for doing it. Its just a problem I deal with.

Do you think that life is worth living? If you do, why take a drug that makes it less enjoyable? You've fallen into the drug abuse trap, you probably don't even remember what it's like to not be an addict.

It probably sucks and you're a square.
Blazeit faggot.

chill out fags...
youtube.com/watch?v=F4lSjIl96Sc

It's bad because it's illegal. You support niggers and Mexicans by purchasing it.

OP forgot to include

>Grows brain cells and increases cognition

Oh my god bro Im so chill now. Jesus thats some good shieeeet

If it was legal then it would be okay then

I have cleaned my room. Have you?

Nothing. Odds are you'll just waste your life away so have fun!

escapism

>the 'price you pay' to 'smoke weed'

smells like shit and I associate the smell with niggers

Only a retard buys weed from basketball americans or taco niggers

Weeds alright every now and then, but modern weed is shit because crazy hippies doing several research chemicals they got on the internet decided it was a good idea to make weed crazy strong.

wow, guess I'm an #OpenBordersCuck now

>cures cancer
Eh. If anything it acts as a really fucking good neutraliser for seizures.
Smoking anything is carcinogenic. THC/CBD helps pain and has only been shown to be a therapy source in cancer patients not a cure.

>safer than opiates
yeah.

>from earth
dumb argument.

Weed is fine. Just dont make your entire life about it. Nobody looks at the drunk on the side of the road drinking out of a paper bag and says "yeah thats my lifestyle" just as someone shouldnt be smoking weed 24/7.

yeah yeah. they are different but still, if you're always fried off your nob you dont function at the highest capacity as if you werent smoking.

lol "take a drug that makes it less enjoyable"
what are you, gay?
also proud conservative weedfag here. Nothing wrong with a good time

I'm way more productive when im not smoking. It's good at making feel people feel good about doing nothing and that can be a problem for a society

It gives me crippling anxiety, derealization and convinces me that I'm dying everytime. Fuck that shit.

> Weed does not cure cancer, there is no proof of this.

Weed doesn't cure cancer, but because it promotes the death of damaged cells, it does have anti-cancer properties.

> Cannabis stimulates opioid receptors in the brain

Total fabrication, not a shred of truth to it.

> So is Poppy seeds, whats your point?

The only actual argument here. Too bad it's just because it's to a very stupid argument.

Same thing every thread. If you think that you can't have pleasant experiences without narcotics, then you are an actual addict.

It boils down to this: if you support legalization, you ARE a drug addict. You might think that you can stop anytime you want, but the sauce is part of you.

Weed is not addictive maple nigger

I used to not care about weed and thought it was dumb to make illegal.

Now, I'm so sick of lib fags, I'm glad they will crack down on it, just to punish these pussies

>Weed does not cure cancer, there is no proof of this.
Lots of links here, looks interesting:
trueactivist.com/there-are-now-100-scientific-studies-proving-cannabis-cures-cancer/

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-gateway-drug

That's actual drug addict mentality. The experience isn't good because of the drug, there are dozens of factors. If anything, the drug destroys the experience. You think the drug helps because you are a DRUG ADDICT.

Dude I don't like have to support legalization.
Dipshit numbnuts
Just SMOKE already

"I can stop anytime, but I won't because life wouldn't be the same without it."

Sound familiar, druggie? Call your parents.

>cures cancer

gr8 b8 m8 8/9

Dude I stop eight hours a day every day.
That's enough

>if you support legalization you're a drug addict
are you actually retarded?
It's like saying if you buy alcohol you have drinking issues
god mapleniggers are stupid

except it is

I have an IQ of 148.
Without smoking week and making myself dumb I feel superior to others.
That superiority shames me.
Opening my mouth shames me.
Just doing so forces normies to do efforts in simple speech.
So weed drops my IQ by 20-25pts.
From there I'm at least just a little more intelligent than the norm of normies.

I don't imbibe in the pleasures of the leaf, ganja or maple, faggot.

>trueactivist.com

>Weed is not addictive
Yeah bro, just like alcohol. :^)

>cures cancer
no but it can potentially prevent it. Big difference.
>safer than opiates
Doing one degenerate drug to stop from doing another is doubly degenerate. Just be a man and not do opiates.
>from the earth
same can be said for every thing on this planet. even artificials like plastic started out as earth born parts.

You are a moron. Just smoke weed in private like the rest of us and stop being a legalization fag. Or do you want Monsanto weed?

/r/iamverysmart

Weed is not addictive.
Mixing weed with tobacco is.
You sure will experience some sort of withdrawal.
But nothing an aspirin and a glass of orange juice can't fix.

The whole argument is based on the mentality of somebody who abuses drugs. The same criteria can absolutely be applied to alcohol.

Yeah I have a high IQ of 200 but it didn't get me anyware so I smoked weed and did creativity to make millions
u could do it 2
just toke up bro.
it's like with anything, the gym, school, even though you don't feel like doing it, you gotta force yourself to smoke

Bog bro, is that you?

Not everyone "abuses" weed who uses it. It's ridiculously easy to blaze it now and then on weekend, have a good time, and not be an "addict" as you put it. It's really not that hard to understand

>High IQ of 200
Fucking brainlets. Maybe read a book?

Great! Now you just have to work on not being a druggie-enabler.

I know its anecdotal, but almost every one of my stoner friends completely change.

Supposedly it messes with the prefrontal cortex, essentially changing your personality.

Weed is only a problem if you are weak of character and have subcutaneous unresolved issues

You need to work on not being a faggot with limited life experience ,who pontificates from his maplewood thrown, on subject matter he/or she has no experience with.

This is true. Many of my high school friends started smoking regularly in college. They are now all dumber than when they started.

>IQ of 200
>anyware

If people want to smoke weed and do nothing productive, that's on them. Legalize it, don't legalize it, I don't give a fuck. Just know there's better things to do with your time than getting baked.

Maplewood pulpit *

>acts on opioid receptors

I think you were a sperged out retard before you started smoking, not after.

What does the /r/ mean?

>smoke weed
>eat out fast food, snacks
>watch stupid movie
>listen to horrible music
>play some shitty game
>feel shitty once sober
>stink like a hobo
>DUDE WEED LMAO lets get dudeweed again bruh

no thx i'm done with weed

kek
yeah but yer still a faggot. i bet you live in your moms basement. you probably don't even clean up your room(in the basement...with cheetoes and stuff). i doubt you've given much thought to straightening yourself out, either.
i hate you.

There's literally NO excuse to ban weed while alcohol is allowed.

The happiness that people derive from personal experiences is determined by several factors. Do you like the people you're sharing it with? How is the weather? These are the things that determine good times - not drugs.

You don't need drugs to experience a good time. Drugs, as you would realize if you weren't blinded by your drug abuser tendencies, actually diminish the desirable aspects of pleasurable personal experiences. You're hanging out with undesirable people, you can't express appropriate emotions, you have poor memory - things that create poor memories.

So if the EXCLUSIVE argument for legalization is on a basis that is only shared/supported by people with drug abuser tendencies, then all supporters of legalization are drug abusers. This includes ALL recreational drugs, including alcohol.

Asbestos is from the earth, faggot... why don't you smoke that.

smoking affects brain development on people 18 and below, which would probably generate generations of retards if this catches on.

You use the word "drugs" as a catch-all. You do realize that A might not equal B?

blazeit faggot

Now you're just making baseless assumptions on my personal life. So here's my assumption about your life; you're a pampered city queen who hasn't ever talked to actual growers, sellers, or abusers.

I know more about the drug trade, the effects that drugs have on an individual, and the moral implications of legalization than you will ever know.

Your argument is literally just "but muh good times", and you're saying that I'm the one who needs life experience?

so does drinking though, and indeed retards get more retarded in their childhood because of it.

i'd say the reason weed ISN'T legal is because the physiological consequences are so low for retards who decide to abuse it.

I'm high as he'll. I smoke because it cures my appetite problems, sleep issues and it keeps my stomach centered. High right now gonna eat some protein and catch up on sleep

Peace and love my fellow weed smokers.

Listening to lots of Tom Petty and the heartbreakers.l

>it does have anti-cancer properties.
that's called a cure big guy and YES IT DOES

>cures cancer
fucking retard, this is how i know you have absolutely no idea. im pro weed too, but you idiots not knowing your shit is just counterproductive

For clarification, I use the word drug for all narcotics that have a documented recreational use. A catch-all term is appropriate in this scenario because all recreational drugs share the abuse potential in common.

digis.
user, i've it all figured out for you. it's obvious that weed let you down. i say you step up your game... try smack. it's far more satisfying. bonus: junkheads have vastly superior taste in music and moviews. has the effect of killing your appetite -- so all your problems are solve. just remember to shower twice daily.

Ok Ricky

Moral implications? Literally douse yourself in gasoline you useless liberal shit.

Well I'm an exercise science major and I work in a biomechnics research lab (with a particular focus on neurology). So I kinda know what I'm talking about.

I love vaping weed, but never do it alone cuz I think its degenerate. I usually do it more often in the summertime on nature hikes with friends.

Currently have about 18 plants growing in the wilderness planted last week.

I feel really dumb when I dab/smoke a bowl. Like actually retarded, It was fun don't get me wrong but I couldn't even answer basic questions, the high went away but the retarded feeling lingered. Not for me senpai but to each there own

The whole world revolves around money and lobbying. Its crazy how long it takes to legislate legalities for such a mellow drug.

Gonna take a dump then grab one of these.

Weed is trash, fucking degenerate. I would still legalize it though as I dont really care what you do with your shitty life.

As I sit here trimming my first pound (of many) I wonder why the fuck do niggers in da hood go so fucking apeshit about it

I don't think I've ever seen a black person in the grow store even once. all the weed the big bad gangbangers rap about is grown by white people, usually in plain suburban houses

Okay shoot me up billy, gimme that smack.

The links are all government NIH studies, however.

That's kind of confusing wording, but your stoned so I'll go with the intent of what you were trying to say.

It's A bad comparison. Some people drink alcohol until drunk. But some people have a beer or a glass of wine with dinner and remain sober. On the other hand, ALL weed smokers smoke until they are stoned. I've never heard of a smoker who has a light puff for the flavor and leaves it at that, they smoke until they are intoxicated.

Causes insanity

*blocks your weed*

Saying it's from the Earth isn't much of an argument. Opium comes from poppies and alcohol is made from fruit and grain.

I am from the same area that that show was filmed. It's not an exaggeration. It's a good portrayal of the area.

Funny how the ONLY person against legalization is the one being labeled as a liberal.

No other drug is like weed cause you can pick flower right off the plant and smoke it. If you are Christian you know that God does not do things without a good reason. Weed and man is like man and dog. It's just the way it is.

don't get hostile with me you sheep-fucking abo...i'm your friend here. just trying to help you find the perfect narcotic for your lifestyle and tastes. tell me a little more about yourself.
so far: fuks sheep? yup. is abo? double check. says crikie all the time? affirmative.
what do you want to get out of your high? do you have a fear of needles? what kind of budget are we looking at?

>when everyone is praying to allah but ur about to meet him

You have to dry it. Opium is about the same difficulty, squeeze the opium nectar out of the flower bud. Not a great argument. You can also pick up Datura seeds and plenty of other "natural" drugs that will fuck you over harder than bath salts

>weeds your block