Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmEMeY6KVs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hlPp-8SXyg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw&t=135s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*rubs mouth*
*snort*

He's a filthy communist

Your average pol user is 14 and can't grasp the baseline philosophical thinkers Zizek references in his work.

> pol

Don't project newfag.

yes, this is the reason. Not that there are other sources of info -- like primary sources.

*tugs shirt*

Hegel isn't baseline, and Lacan doesn't actually need to be understood.

Zizeck is basically a confused fascist

He did show admiration for the Hitler Youth once.

first post
*grabs shirt*
iz, in a sense, the best post

I don't want to do coke.

what if the primary source is still often referential to technical and specialized concepts that use jargon that are unfortunately borrowed from layspeak?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmEMeY6KVs

I love Zizek but I don't really think he's a good role model. His comments on movies and popular culture are very entertaining but I think he might be at least a bit genuinely nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hlPp-8SXyg&feature=youtu.be

wtf i am a fascist now

I've come to the conclusion he only thinks communism will succeed because he thinks the west will FALL.

College level "intellectualism" heard through a lisp.
If I wanted to listen to some filthy Commie it's be those videos where you hear them get punched and then cry.

>philosophical thinkers
90% of his books reference modern film

he's an armchair "intellectual"

The only board with people capable of thinking on or above Zizek's level is /lit/

Zizek talks from the interesting perspective of a man who wants to be Stalin himself, in doing so he actually does say some pretty neet fascistic justifications for say the use of the military in settling migrants properly etc. Not that, that in itself is a good thing but that it is miles closer to a fascistic philosophical outline for solving solutions than say Jordan Peterson (who I also think is useful but in the end offers nothing new).

Literal Marxist.

Apart from that his work is borderline Autistic, and his interest in Lacanianism shows exactly why Sup Forums should avoid his ideas - because it's philosophy that most here fight against on a daily basis

wtf I love communism nao

Slave man Slaveoff Zichek is literally the retard tier Serb.

>[sniffing intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw&t=135s

which is to say strictly academic theory that will never provide practical solutions to real world problems

of course the fucking loser tranny doesnt like zizek

For a philospher, marxism has a different meaning than what we normally think it means. It's about this idea of historical inevitabilities, culture shifts, whatever. In fact the original Nazi views have a very strong marxist flavour.

The only thing Marx fucked up is he predicted that historical development would lead towards a utopic communism. But instead we got bolshevism.

I think if Marx were alive to see what really happened, he would have been like "Ah of course communism would never work. I now believe that historical development will tend inevitably towards ____." Some other idea.

>*sniffs* pure ideology *sniffs*
>tugs "I would prefer not to" shirt
>*sniffs* and so on, and so on

I spent the whole night watching interviews with him because of another thread someone made aobout him.

What a waste of time

I have never seen a man sweat under his manboobs just from sitting in a chair.

> [snorts in communist]

>trusting a real life spitposter
*scratches nose*

Sorry, I don't do drugs.

truu...Sup Forums can only post shitty memes

>lispy communist kike

*slides left had across side of nose in upward direction
Shu name of zish trashcan ish ideolodgy.
*snfiff
And so on, and so on....

UGH THISSS
Sup Forums cannot keep up with leftist intellectuals

Good job samefag

wtf i love post-modernism now

the thing i like most about zizek is that he exposes all of the "radicals" for the social democrats looking for easy government jobs that they actually are

omg how did you tell???