FUCKING APOLOGIZE Sup Forums

Fetishizing genitalia is bigoted.

If you're attracted to someone their genitalia shouldn't matter, unless of course you're a slave to unconscious bigotry and cishetnormativity.

A P O L O G I Z E

>cucks in the comment section
every fucking time

I'm sorry that I'm genetically predispositioned to sexual desire vaginas.

To say I'm not allowed to want a vagina created from birth over a penis or an artificial vagina is like discrimination against who I am as a person. I can't believe you'd be so bigoted about it, user.

It's crazy how quick jilted trannies turn into /r9k/ Nice Guys™.

>>cucks in the comment section
don't forget the faghag tagging along

>you're an evil bigot if you don't suck my fucking cock right now

Haha yeah what a coincidence! It's almost like they're the same people!

>all these cucks

Never fails.

literally hundreds

This is stupid as fuck. Straight dudes aren't attracted to dicks. You could look like Scarlet Johanson and I still wouldn't let you put your dick in my ass.

""upload our minds into one consciousness" so we all agree user obviously haha, we need to unite under world government user, join us ""

seriously??? fucking unbelievable, not me and not my family

as far as im concerned any male listing there sex as female on a straight dating app is a deceiving cunt and should be electrocuted by mike..
Straight men are attracted to naturally born females.
Any man who fucks a tranny is a faggot
traps are gay

>is a faggot
you win

absolutely fucking disgusting. this kind of shit redpills many normies

>that five o clock shadow

forgot pic

Using that same logic, wouldn't wishing you were born with a different genitalia be bigoted?

>Fetishizing genitalia is bigoted.

kys fag

>Straight dudes aren't attracted to dicks. You could look like Scarlet Johanson and I still wouldn't let you put your dick in my ass.
I would let him keep his clothes on and nosh me off.

this is why they an hero
they actually believe they are women and it hurts when they realize they aren't.

>literally hundreds of people
>people
A bit presumptive, no?

>Pic shows up
>Uninstall app
Would explain the high ratio to swipes right over swipes left. One look and you lose all faith in the app

>"I think many guys are swiping right"
I wonder if there's some correlation between guys wanting easy sex and a service that can provide it by swiping right at everything.

Hay gusy lesbians won't bang me can you believe what hateful bigots they are?

>IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SAW WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
False advertising, you degenerate faggot.
I'll remember and cite its reasoning the next time a girl changes her mind about consent, though.

you can fucking tell this nigger has a dick from the thumbnail at 500 yards

>bearded man lists himself as female
>acts shocked when men who swipe right on literally anything with a pussy dont want him cos he got no pussy

This is what happens when you tolerate trannies, fags furries etc. Give an inch they'll take a mile.

>To be fair however I think many guys are swiping right at literally everyone who is listed female or maybe even have some kind of automated app that does same
This is honestly the only reasonable explanation.

You really polished my knob

It's not complaining, this thing is humblebragging about "passing" which is a big deal in their community as most of them look like creations of Dr Frankenstein.

Listen to Sweden. They know all about degeneracy.

I just right swipe every girl and then just filter out the matches, way more efficient than researching everyone

What about when fat girls angle their camera so they look cute and thin, but zoom out and they're fucking whale-pigs?

It's called FALSE ADVERTISING. Always read the fine print*

Because I think anal is disgusting?

>How does that change who i am
Honey, I've got something to tell you

I apologize for NOTHING, and FUCK YOUR GENITALIA with a BLOWTORCH, bitch.

>Find out my 11yo son has a trans friend
>Going to make sure they aren't in the same class next year

genitalia is a social construct

Dude, it is just an outie vagina.

Because at the end of the day your crotch's fuck hole is an anus and everyone knows anal can never be a daily thing. Not interesting in dealing with all the shit that comes with dating a tranny only to end up jerking off six days a week because I don't want to fuck then sleep in a fetid gas cloud.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

dick or cunt is part of how you look, your face picture doesn't include this. Any of the people who changed their mind want to start a class action law suit against this fraud?

If you have a dick and you are attracted to someone with a dick you're a disgusting faggot. It's not hard to understand

I don't want to put money towards the early stages of a class action lawsuit, no.

What retard swiped. The face is masculine as fuck.

Good kek

this is the part of its life where it starts contemplating suicide. not much longer now.

Doubt it. He's probably not a real tranny at heart.

every obstruction is more drive for donald trump to keep going. thats how men like trump work. he went bankrupt a bunch of times and got back up. words arent gonna stop him.

The garden of eden, the luciferian cyborg communist utopia.

Transgender as a thing is a fucking mistake.

/thread

LOL THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE

butthisface

Smart. With all the worship that disabled kid will get, nearby kids might start thinking they want to get in on some of that, too.