Its time for the anti Trump shills leave pol

we own this board now get used to it

I think it is a joint venture from universities and sites like leftypol. They are more effective now then they were during the election. Fucking strange. It is getting asinine.

Get used to this...........

We lol

actually, they're just replying to eachother.

>DRUMPF BTFO HAHA AMIRITE
>yeah you're right I guess now I'm a #cruzmissle :(
>yeah me too fellow /pollack/.

But really, nobody actually believes this shit.

>A FUCKING

trump went from pro America, America first to slurping kike cum at every turn.

Fuck you magapedes and fuck your kek you can shadilay on these fucking nuts you kike enabling faggots.

Nah, I'm good famalam.

I'm really excited to watch Drumpf get impeached on the same day Trudeau brings in Sharia Law!

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I'll be back when he's impeached.

your faggot leader gave 100 million to Saudis after talking shit to him last year, hes a fucking two faced kike

good luck with that

kek
Trump for prison.

KEK chose Trump.The numbers will prove it. Fuck faggot liberals and fuck you if you turned on Trump our god emperor.

wtf, I hate trump now

because of that stupid png

This. When i see shills applauding and agreeing with shills as if they were polacks it really irritates me.

yeh no couldnt actually be trump acting like an asshole and turning everyone but the brainwashed idiots off him. must be shills

Trump is reddit now.

Theres a difference between being critical of Trump, as most of us are,and posting "DRUMPF BTFO IMPEACH WHEN?"

Pro Trump, Anti Trump, and neutral people are allowed. Quit being a fucking queer.

For you

based pede

Repent now, ye leftist shills.

Seems you got it backwards

Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber, sadly for you

...for you..you..ou

Day of the rake when?

Except it literally is shills

They write like they came straight from reddit, very weird shit that nobody here would say

>shills
>from reddit
I don't think you understand what shills are, the shills here will seem like the most seasoned 4channers and most of them only lurk.

inb4 Trump gets impeached, Mike Pence becomes president, fags rebel and get fucked by rubber bullets in the streets.

Trump is just as bad for gays as pence. Any republican is socially regressive.

lool

>the_donald awoo posters
everytime