Is he right?

It makes sense to me, because a resignation will induce less rage in the more itchy-trigger finger white base.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
yahoo.com/news/apos-art-deal-apos-co-060917242.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sYhNwI3iIJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a pretty retarded battle strategy because this is exactly how Trump beat them in the campaign.

They cry wolf until Trump actually looks like the reasonable one.

>animefag
>right

LUL

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

Now the dems and the Marxist media are backpedaling on impeachment talks because it's making them look completely insane to the general public. Kek

The democrats and their Jewish media friends are trying to paint trump as an incompetent, traitorous loon so his supporters abandon him. They fear nothing more than a genuine nationalist movement among the people of this country that hold the entire thing up, how many groups exist that leech off of white america?

What would happen is white america simply said enough?

>ragequit
um sweetie

I guess the difference here is that he only had to convince the voters during the campaign, but if his power is neutered by the senate (and I don't know how realistic that is, not being entirely familiar with the US system), then there's nowhere for him to go.

>not liking anime

t. redditor shill

who are you quoting pendejo

These people are just shifting goalposts because they are starting to realize that their fantasy of a Trump impeachment will never come true.

>flag

t. BBC cumslut

It would be the right way to go about it. Trump has the mental stability of a 14 year-old boy. I think Melania actually said "I have two teenagers at home once."

The guy who wrote ART OF THE DEAL for Trump said he thinks Trump will

>“I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign,” Schwartz said in comments posted online by Mediaite. But in quitting, Trump will try to “figure out a way, as he has done all his career, to turn a loss into a victory so he will declare victory when he leaves.”

yahoo.com/news/apos-art-deal-apos-co-060917242.html

So he'll quit but act like he's been forced out, and he'll do a speech about his campaign was a huge upset, he rallied, changed it all etc. etc. He's declare the election victory enough (and Gorsuch who will be forever mocked and probably quit young as well) and his supporters will swoon and bow and accept it.

And in 20 years, like Nixon, you won't be able to find a person that admits they voted for Trump despite the fact he won.

Trump has always been a thin-skinned pussy man baby. Always. Anybody from the East Coast knows this.

>not knowing who awyattman is
Jesus christ all newfags need to be fucking gassed

The presidents power won't be neutered in the senate. Thats a bit of a false premise. They might be able to manipulate a couple of Rs, but that's not exactly how the US government works.

The Agenda will proceed ahead, because Trump can do many things still to force the hand of the Dems.

And ultimatley the dems can be shut down altogether if they are pricks. They are on a very fine leash between provoking a civil war on the one hand, and being de-capitated on the other via parlimentary procedure.

remember a week ago, the there was a dem judge and a rogue prosecutor being rumored to have issued sealed indictments.

the theory of that case was the indictments would be a "basis for impeachment"...

...go reat those threads. If the dems try to pull that shit--which is essentially some sort of collusion and abuse of power (probably using junior prosecutors), that plan got fucked by Meullers appointment.

Nice one, here's your half-dime, and thank you for your service and Correcting the Record.

this sounds like regular politics.

Filibuster everything until you get an almagamation of retarded shit amended to bills that favor your party and then finally let it pass after years of crying.

>democrats
>moral high ground

These niggers really are delusional. Wow.

Truth triggered you hard didn't it Dumbfuck TrumpCuck.

I accept your surrender. Is that Milo about to hang himself in obscurity?

a guy that uses the term ragequit has some insider info? yeah nah desu

shut the fuck up tacoweeb.

faggots that can't into strategy think president two scoops will quit when he is trolling said faggots to death.

The swamp is going down either before him or with him. There will be no peaceful transfer of power--without 100% bipartisan support. A deep state partisain coup here is a fools move.

I don't think he was implying that, that's just his take on what he's seeing

> Reeeeeeeeeeee
> Autistic screeching
> More reeeeeeeeeeee

Ok

>look, a faggot
>trying to speak Sup Forums

your lisp comes thru in your typing

>but that's not exactly how the US government works.

You forgot the part about elections. That's where the neutering comes in.

Trump is in the high 30% right now for approval. He goes low 30% they'll save their own chances of getting re-elected for a POTUS that will only do 1 term if he doesn't get indicted.

There's a reason why that 1st year of a Presidency is so important. Trump's 1st year has been a big wet fart that smells like Beef Stroganoff.

>left commie retards plan to make the right-wing populist angry to make him resign

Go ahead, that's exactly what they tried to do to Hitler. We all know how that turned out for the lying press during his time.

Go to your safe space Trump Cucks. Your tears are amazing.

Everything is fine. Trump is doing great...!

Said only the DUMBEST motherfuckers on Sup Forums

Close your eyes and cover your ears. You won't escape the pain.

> 30% approval in (((polls))), goy
> Surely Trump has been stumped
> gas the Trumps, impeachment nao!

Remember how Obama promised to get "more flexible" for Putin after re-election? We do, shill, we do.

Hitler ended up charred to a crisp after murdering his family, a loser, a failure, a villain and a historical punchline now in hindsight.

What did you mean by this?

Why would the Senate be effected by any of this? Anons point still stands. It's a retarded strategy.

This also for all you newfreinds out there please google awyattman and learn how that guy created a majority of the memes we use on Sup Forums

You still don't get it. Notthing to lose is the most dangerous state of mind. Dems just figured that out.

I'm not sure Trump is running for re-election any more . I mean, maybe he runs his campaign more like Rocky -- ie, retribution.

The problem for Dems is that there are alot of ways for this to turn into a burning Republic.

The Dems lost in 2016, and need to accept that. They will never be considered legitimate wielders of power ever again until they do.

So this was Baby's first election and you were able to regurgitate something you read on Breitfucks?

Rekked Trump cuck. what are you gonna do when he quits? He ALWAYS quits, go read some about it.

I know I shouldn't give you (you)s, but somehow I'm entertained. Please post more proofs of Trump's inevitable demise.

Senate is affected because of this thing called elections. You should read about it.

They pushed too hard too fast. The normies I know IRL haven't even digested all these "scandals" yet, and they're not sure exactly why people are trying to impeach Trump.

Let's say worst-case scenario: Trump hired Flynn knowing he shouldn't. What crime is that? "Unlawful hiring"? He's allowed to hire shitty people, who cares. That's not going to be enough for an impeachment. Clinton lied under oath and it wasn't enough.

Let's say worst case scenario: Trump really did try to do a cover-up of the Flynn investigation. That doesn't change the fact that he's allowed to fire the FBI director at will. Either the POTUS has that right, or he doesn't. It's binary. They might be able to impeach him on that but they wouldn't be able to charge him on it. He'd survive like Clinton did and finish his term. Pence would most likely run in 2020 given that scenario - Trump would bow out of re-election like LBJ did.

Let's say worst-case scenario: Trump really did reveal classified information to the Russians without permission. He's the POTUS. He can declassify things at will. He's not the SoS. There's no charges than can be brought here.

Let's say worst-case scenario: Trump really is taking more scoops than everyone else. Michelle Obama isn't FLOTUS anymore! He doesn't have to eat a healthy skimpy meal.

Cool story bro. kek.

>30% approval rating
And the MSM polls will be proven wrong again when Trump candidates sweep 2018 and republicans gain even more power. Honestly, the fact that you unironically post poll numbers on Sup Forums means you have to go back.

two faggots with dildo's up their asses. I thing shareblue started recruiting the butthurt niggers or someting.

befire it WAS ALLCAPS IMMENIENT IMPWEACHLJLJLJ

>elections
You mean like the one we just had?

> Drumpf always quits
> What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in one year?
> Surely Dghrumpht will drop out before the convention
> Haha trumphet will quit like a baby before Fall
> Hehe what a loser he will be impeached before inauguration

Man this screeching reaches new highs every day.

You don't have to believe it. But once again the Republican supporters are bottom of the barrel dipshits LIKE YOU.

Enjoy poverty.

>The only party that commits massive voter fraud is ever legitimate

No.

There is no Electoral College in Congressional elections.

I bet you think Trump won the popular vote and the Dems lost seats in Congress last election.

>denialism this hard
Guess who YOUR president is fgt...

you've lost the thread. The point was that Trump can't stand the job and the scrutiny, going into the next election Congress ignores him to protect their chances of keeping their jobs.

Trump spergs and quits.

>"I have two teenagers at home"

That's a common phrase married women say about their husbands/son. It just means the husband acts cheeky sometimes

You got data on that ridiculous claim Trumpcuck?

Do you know what the word "data" means? I'm trying to help.

That's the same shill, bro. Same ID and whatnot. Though having two would be funnier.

SURELY MADAM PRESIDENT WILL SLAY! YAASSS QWEEN!
At least you're getting paid for this, indeed.

You're reaching levels delusion that shouldn't even be possible.

>Enjoy poverty.

100% sign of a shill comment

> gets frustrated
> calls people names
> passes go, collects .o2 sheckels.

Nobody is persuaded by these media hit-pieces that fall apart EVERY SINGLE TIME...

"oooohhhhh impeachment...."

>not a crime
>not even that really extraordinary
>literally part of the job responsibility
>almost everybody does it the same way

eg, clinton fired fbi director for trivial shit about expense (clinton facing immenint investigation)

eg, every potus shares intel and occasionally slips (well documented)
etc...

If Trump didn't quit after the pussygrabbing tape, why would he quit now?

>Trump spergs and quits.
he could've done it during the campaign, but he didn't I doubt he'll quit his presidency

wyatt is always right

more dems than reps are on the chopping block in the next elections they don't want to rock the boat. dems cant do crazy shit until they have reps on the ropes

Since when has the media been called "the senate"?

Other republicans have never liked him. This isn't new at all.

It's not screeching if you're from the East Coast and know Trump for a long time.

Only poor-ass, white trash, busy work dipshits fall for such a ridiculous con-man.

LOOK AT HIS HAIR!! HAHA

You're a snake-oil customer, Trump will let you down as he has his 3 wives and all the banks in the USA.

He's a career failure that claims victory, and only the dumbest still buy his con.

Hilariously enough, they will more than likely get a shit load of fighting from the intelligence community:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYhNwI3iIJ8

Trump needs to hang in there. These fucking nuggets are going down.

Blah. Blah.

So you didn't vote for Trump because of MUH ECONOMIC ANXZIENDURR?

The Republican party is a 1% elite economic plan disguised as a political party and they've gotten dumb fucks like you to vote for them by playing are your fears.

If you're not rich and voting Republican you are a

Dumb.
Fuck.
Trump.
Cuck.

Your mistake is thinking I'm not Kim Jong-un, because I am.
And you're saying Trump will get banks to lick his balls? Since when is that bad in your commie land?

> Hurrr a billionaire is a failure, no doubt.
> Durrr I get paid 2.5c per post and I'm a successful opinion influencer.

So OPs pick is a delusion? or maybe you can't read?

"The plan isn't to impeach Trump...it's to lock him of power..."

Threadly reminder that shills want you to rage.
If you rage, your high level thinking becomes impaired. It also affects any planning you might have otherwise undertaken.
Ignore shills.

Dude, calm down, you're sperging so hard and so fast it gets hard to decipher your ramblings.

low energy.
waste of trips.
try again.

wtf nice rare flag

>Is he right?
>Anime avatar

Come on, nigga

Right, that's why Republicans are scared. If they lose more Senate seats they're fucked.

Remember it's auto filibuster now.

All House seats are up for grabs, and a bunch of Governors. Without the House, the Senate is just a drinking/poker/gossip group.

Trump can't do more than 8 years max, Congress can go till they die.

Your plans change every single fucking day in desperate attempts to cling to yet another "this surely will end Drumpf's campaign" BS excuses. But it's fun, so we keep it going.

What that really does is make a revolt (possibly violent) more likely.

Lurk more

Fuck off, Pablo, and lurk more if kiwis are rare 4u.

Imagine being such a fucking internet autist you actually believe this language you speak works in the real word.

Get off the internet and get a life.

this it is doing nothing but causing a race war/civil war. the left wing media needs to be shut down. the public needs to sue them for trying to cause a race war. if anyone else did this the fucking fbi would be kicking in their door.

"My plans"

Are all Trumpcucks weird delusional NEET shut-ins who think the world revolves around Sup Forums?

> Hussein losing 1000+ governing seats in 8 years.
> Surely it's ebil Republicans that are in decline.

Keked.

OPs pic is one of us trolling you fucking retard
>awyattman88

If you don't know who A. Wyatt Man is, then you can get the fuck out.

have weebs gone too far? is it time for disciiplinary action?

Nah, it's just that you're not smart and can't keep up.

dude.

>let me reverse engineers a reason that suits the current situation to make it sound like this was the "plan" all along
Why do trumpcucks fall for these kinds of tweets? Seriously.

This won't work. They will be called out on and as time goes by they'll look worse and worse. When the Dems have 20 Senate seat after 2018, don't cry Russia. Fucking babies.

I hope you have enough cents to buy a shovel to grab all those other cents you earn for your shill posts. Please remind me why it's me who's the basement virgin neet.

See
Now fucking kill yourself

It feels that way with weekly unproven alegations that are spread globaly and shit into peoples brains but is then dropped after a couple of days cause there is no prove at all.
It entirely to get people riled up against trump with literal slander and lies with no prove at all.
It feels like they want to pressure him to resign or prepare the stupid moronic idiot people for the next vote and destroy trumps name.

Cucker Tarlson is so NEET.

You don't see the pattern there because of your partisan autism?

Baby's first election?

>has job
>NEET

So wait, you guys are this insular bubble shut-ins?

HAHAHA.

I like it though, I'm having fun watching you fags meltdown.

What are you going to do about it?

Almonds activated and oxygenated indeed.

0% chance Trump decides to quit

> Calling others babies
> Moar name calling when pressed against the wall
Are you Bess Kalb, sweetie?

Oops typo.

I meant NEAT. He's NEAT-O with that hair and bowtie.

I was trolling you. HAH!

B.S.

If congress won't cooperate he'll simply push the limits of executive power, and he can solve the leaks tomorrow by firing fucking everyone who he didn't hire himself (and then whichever of those turn out to also be spies), but the hassle of replacing them all isn't worth it (yet).

> Hurr I was only pretending to be retarded.

Kys, the right time has come.

So you don't actually see the patterns of Bush -> Obama and Obama -> Trump.

You're going to have a hard life.

Again, another retard that didn't hear about how this whole thread is trolling.

Didn't get the memo?

Enjoy opioid addiction.

Tell me about those patterns, why are they masked?

This. Too egotistical to quit. The left knows this, or at least they've said it. They've said his ego would get in the way of his presidency, why then would it let him resign?
I think it is their plan, but it's a last ditch effort