No wonder we haven't heard/read anything from him these past couple of weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/white-house-press-shop-could-see-shake-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jim acosta
>credible source
>ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGER

Fox News confirmed it foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/white-house-press-shop-could-see-shake-up.html

I thought spicer already got fired.

Trump wants to do the briefings himself.

Spicer is legitimately retarded and Bannon is overrated

they're just rock tumbling this turd into a nice little neocon fuck, aren't they?

That would be glorious

>(((Sources)))

I'll believe it when I'll see it

>I thought spicer already got fired.
was proved fake news

Keikaku doooori

No shit, sherlock. You're like a wart on obongo's ass. I've known all about this shit for weeks.

Sanders > Spicer

Bannon is fighting with the jew in-law too much

Why the fuck has Bannon been heralded as a bellwether of Trump's nationalist beliefs when literally everything nationalist about Trump's policies were devised a year before anybody here knew who Bannon was. You know who Bannon is? Another surrogate for the billionaire Robert Mercer who runs both Cambridge Analytica and Breitbart and tried to support Ted Cruz in a failing bid to thwart the IRS before begrudgingly striking a deal with Trump. If Bannon's out of the White House, then either Bannon outlived his usefulness to them both, or negotiations are over with Mercer. Trump is his own guy, and he's always been his own guy, so stop with this fucking ShariaBlue bullshit.

Jim Acosta is a massive shill. His word means nothing.

On the night of the election, when the very first results were coming from NY, VT, Mass, he said
> its looking very bad for the Trump camp. As one person said to me, it would take a miracle from this point.'

At that point he and Wolf did a bro fist pump.

Great way to influence voters in the western states where the polling booths were still open.

No wonder Trump uses him to wipe his arse.

Trump should fire everyone. Cut out all the idiot middle men and run the country via twitter.

SOURCES SAY

ANALYSTS PROJECT

STRATEGISTS ESTIMATE

EXPERTS PREDICT

INSIDERS NOTED

Damn fine suggestion from my bullying big bro.

If Bannon gets fired I'm off the Trump ship

Them anonymous sources

>Jim Acosta
stopped reading there

sources told me niggers make the best whites

want my sources?

sorry they are all anonymous.

He's playing 7D chess
The wall just got 300 ft. higher!

>Trump should fire everyone. Cut out all the idiot middle men and run the country via twitter.

He should keep your mom on as chief dick sucker to all the minorities, however.

You are an idiot who hasn't been paying any attention to anything if you think Bannon isn't /ourguy/.

this desu

Hope it's real, maybe they'll pull a James Comey and turn on trump

what sources?! A napkin you found in the shitter with chicken scratch on it?

I can't see anything on Jim Acosta's Twitter saying this.

Might still happen though.

Sources?
YA DON'T SAY?!

t.Kushner

Yeah, Trump is own man. And that's why baby Kushner is making $200 billion arms deals with the (((Saudis)))

Acosta is braindead. Pay him no mind. there's a reason he's spicers punching bag, it's cause he's a big beta bitch boy

Why are you still ON the Trump ship? Have you forgotten his inability to do anything except put Gorsuch on the bench?

Muslim ban? Uh...

Border wall? Uh...

Planned Parenthood defunded? Uh...

Sanctuary cities defunded? Uh...

He could've easily said, "I will veto any budget that doesn't do [things listed above.]" Instead, he kowtowed and said, "well, maybe next time."

Go to bed Mike!

>sources
Sources tell me OP is a fag the difference is mine exist

Again fake twitter post as last time.. no date stamp again.. what is the OP's problem?

nice digits...but you suck

Spicer can go, don't really care. I'd like someone a little harsher on that podium anyway. I'd love to see Preibus go. But Bannon is based, ideologically speaking he is the closest thing to a Sup Forumslack in the WH.

(((sources)))

>leaf

Shouldn't you be sucking the cock of Castro's illegitimate bastard, nigger?

the weird thing is that this "story" has been running for almost two months.

>Bannon is getting fired any day now
>Bannon is on his way out
>Bannon is doomed
>Bannon kind of sounds like Banana if you say it really fast.

i think Trump just makes a bunch of shit up and sees where it leaks from and then starts pumping bullshit through those same channels and then sits back and has a laugh.

>Muslim ban? Uh...
>Border wall? Uh...
>Planned Parenthood defunded? Uh...
>Sanctuary cities defunded? Uh...
these are all things the left unconstitutionally stopped, and the reason that the right is going to win more seats in the 2018 midterms.
i hope you retards keep reminding the american people of your failure to work on their behalf.

Sources say that OP is a faggot.

>(((sources)))

Every time.

>i think Trump just makes a bunch of shit up and sees where it leaks from and then starts pumping bullshit through those same channels and then sits back and has a laugh.

Keeps that little bastard, bannon, on his toes though.

this kind of attitude is probably why the left will make substantial gains in the 2018 midterms. the real independent swing voters that decide elections usually vote against the current grain, couple that with lackadaisical attitudes from the voters with the majority and you have upset after upset. Not to mention the vast amount of money rolling in on the left after the trump victory.

the RNC has its largest warchest ever, but that will be spent defending establishment republicans in their power districts.

We'll see.
But it's obvious his millitary actions against Assad are the result of neocon leverage.
Now with this FBI investigation and the leaks they organized they hold him by the balls: so it's "do as we say, fire who we want fired, or get impeached and maybe even jailed."

It's sad but Trump lacks the courrage and political mind to identify the enemies and defeat them. Just getting elected is not enough, it never was.

>jim acosta

>neocon leverage

probably, maybe, but also maybe he just doesn't have much authority outside of war. and the theaters of war are quite limited especially with his lack of interest in establishing a fortified presence in Ukraine. and couple that with most of his supporters know almost nothing about Syria or where it is on the map. attacking Syria is one of his only easy "wins."

>this kind of attitude is probably why the left will make substantial gains in the 2018 midterms

You're fucken high, baby. When the midterms come around there'll be a lot of melted snowflakes.

Still bitter you didn't get the job?

fuck off shariahblue shill. there was never any intention for for a muslim ban, that was you leftists shrieking lke deranged harpies as usual. he's been in power for less than 6 months, hardly time to complete a project the size of a border wall. planned parenthood will be defunded and sanctuary cities will be defunded as soon as leftist activist judges are btfo. you fucking shills epect him to fullfill everything in the first six months can fuck off. faggots.

>you didn't get the job?

She got the job by giving me the job, sugar tits.

>sources told me
>could be fired

Really, nigger?

>Believing anything that the democrat media says
>(((sources)))

>twitter

(((Sources told me)))

Wow sounds legit froland primpf is done for this time its hilarious watching him nuclear code but we can't let him get his hands on the crash and burn. I'm pretty sure there's 5 ways that Bernie can still win anyway desu senpai.

Trying a yo momma joke on an Aussie is like bringing a BB gun to a shootout mannnn. You can do better than that.

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/white-house-press-shop-could-see-shake-up.html

Why

This. If anything, it's Pat Buchanan who laid the ideological groundwork for someone like Trump to come along and carry it into the White House.

Spicer did his best but the new lady is a fucking boss

i insulted your boyfriend

It's always Malaysia

I'm betting on a lot more whites becoming race conscious by 2018 and 2020.

THIS IS A FAKE TWEET

Do you think she is a worthy successor for your previous position? You are the foremost expert in the field after all.

That only mentions Spicer and that he would start working behind the scenes instead.

nobody gives a shit about the Saudis buying planes they can't fly or tanks they can't drive for a premium price.

>inb4 they give the weapons to ISIS
Have you seen a lot of ISIS jets lately? American arms manufacturing benefits, and I am ok with that.

What's important, and why everything that is happening is happening is illegal immigration. this is the only reason they hate trump. The wall.

>You are the foremost expert in the field after all.

True. I'm the leading expert on your mom's blowjobs.

Defeated by your momma jokes. I'm going to get my citizenship revoked for this you cunt.

historically you're prognostication would be most likely wrong. the pendulum almost always swings away from entrenched power.

democraps are in full on panic mode though and they make up a sizeable chunk of constituents that vote party line regardless of where that line actually is. I certainly wouldn't bet on a total blowout, i don't think libtards are getting the senate or congress back to a majority, but i wouldn't be surprised if they got close.