RACE WAR HAPPENING LIVE

>youtube.com/watch?v=wi2UaGaYbVk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wi2UaGaYbVk
youtu.be/tLJr49Ewomk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

52 minutes until removal crew boogaloo

hopefully some of the 2nd amendment guys are there to give them a welcome

been watching for about 30 min, things are getting hotter, crowd has doubled, dudes there in body armour, antifa and new black panthers are there

JEWED

this is it

WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING REMOVE THIS?

I POOPED ON A OLD MAN'S PENIS POL BRRRAAAPP

he south lost again

cultural marxism 101

When is stuff supposed to happen?

The statue is set to come down 'any time' in the next 6 hours.

city said between 2am-6am i think

Why are they taking it down?

This 'gene' fellow playing the snare drum is the local antifa leader. He's a real prick

Muh racism

10 seconds in and the guy is boring the hell out of me. what a senseless goober

What's that nigger flag by the monument

pan-african flag, new-black-panther-party started using it, that's why they've got it up.

bump because chimp out iminant

the confederate guys somehow managed to recruit a black teenager. that kid better be careful. he will definitely be a target

Yeah call me when some real shit happens. I'm not wasting my time pointless protests.

white history is systematically being removed piece by piece. it'll start with things like statues. Next it will be greatly altered in our history books.

We are witnessing the prepping of when the white race becomes fully extinct.

Time to start killing people then isnt it? Do it fag.

Is dickie Spencer there?

The other day, I saw a black man walking down the street with a large flat-screen television in his arms. I thought, "Oh shoot, that looks like mine." But then I realized it couldn't be mine -- Mine was at home shining my shoes.

i hate the sound of niggers

The fuck are they doing in my home state?
Don't touch our history.

That antifa slut is really hot.

one person going out killing people won't do shit. they'll kill a few, get arrested and be done away with.

All while faggots like you sit on pol making "happening!!" threads about it.

Robert E Lee was a monster. He is being scrubbed from Ken Burn's Civil War

Someone throw a chair already

>He is being scrubbed from Ken Burn's Civil War

What? Is this bait (if so it's excellent)?

POLICE SHOWED UP

Ur a fucking discrace to ur own people ffs, i u litterally dont care thet ur history i wiped out?

All that post is missing is him having to endure having his family home turn into a cemetery, too

not really

Werent the statue of nathan bedford forrest removed in memphis?

They've been there, they arrested a couple dumb chimps that were climbing on the monument earlier.

>white people trying to talk to Blacks

>that angry nasty negress screeching

So what's going on here? They're removing the statue? Is there an actual decent amount of whites out there or what?

>fighting over a statue
*farts*

Yep, there's no point.

I'm not even sure who is who here. Shitty video- any other streams?

THE SOUTH LOST TWICE

Why can't nigger woman speak human language?

Pics of antifa slut please

She's not a fucking parrot, don't expect random animals to be able to speak, you specist!

Because they're animals.

2 scoop's

>"DUDE IT'S RACIST LMAO"
>proceeds to remove historical statue

Stop greentexting youtube links
youtube.com/watch?v=wi2UaGaYbVk

>taking down Lee
No, fuck this
If there is anyone who wanted to do the right thing it was Lee, my blood is boiling.
t. Virginian

Thats a redundant question.

We need more uncle Toms.

ITS OVER WHITE BOIS! DIS OUR COUNTRY NOW! WE GONNA REPLACE E LEE WITH AUNT JEMIMA!

>my blood is boiling.
>t. Virginian

So bitch about it.

This is in New Orleans, not Virginia. N.O is a fucking shitty ass nigger infested dump, it's been filled with commies and degenerate shit for decades. Although, it does leave one wondering why none of these niggers tried this shit under Obongo

I have, but I can't get down to New Orleans to protect it sadly. All I can do it prevent it from happening here

ALL
FUCKING
NIGGERS
MUST
FUCKING
HANG

>the halloween theme being played by a band in the background

WE

MILKY

This one?

youtu.be/tLJr49Ewomk

This is just pathetic. Manufactured outrage and racial tensions. Let's either drop this shit or go to war. What the fuck is the point of this? Tearing down monuments is asking for a war to start.

Kid Rock is doing a good job but he could be better.

Trump didn't create immigration laws you dumb faggot. He's just enforcing them.

YA BETTER CALM DOWN, GENE YA FUCKING COMMUNIST

fight about to break out

>2:07
CRANES WHEN

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA NEW ORLEANS THIS IS A PEACEFUL CITY"
L O L

YOU IS A BITCH Sup Forums YOU IS A BITCH

Gene Black, this fatty with a drum, is a local antifa leader and talks mad shit on facebook.. pussy even with all his chimp protectors.

Tolerant left in action, folks.

this shit is so fucking funny

Nolanon here.

it ain't a peaceful fucking city

Ukraine 2.0

(( they )) want trump out in any means to gain full control

Amazing. Jean talks a ton of shit, gets pushed, then goes "I GOT IT ON CAMERA HEHEHE I GOT IT HEHEHE" then runs away.

kek i heard that shit

the contradiction gave me a headache

It's because he's an antifag who's going to go online and post all this EVIDENCE OF VIOLENCE and feels like a real hero because he marches with a bunch of nignogs who wave black nationalist flags

>Open stream a few minutes ago
>TRUMP LOST BY MILLIONS OF VOTES
>Open stream again
>Being interviewed by police

What did I miss?

Can someone summarize what Robert E Lee did? And why the faggots want to remove him? As an EU fag I don't know anything about him.

bit of pushing and shoving

Jean Black nigg'd out, got maced, then ran away

please let this kid get stomped by his chimp friends.

Robert Edward Lee (January 19, 1807 – October 12, 1870) was an American general known for commanding the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia in the American Civil War from 1862 until his surrender in 1865

But I promise you all the people wanting it taken down only hear "confederate" and get up and arms about muh racism

>racewar
>officer I was shoved

It already happened friend. The history books here in Commiefornia demonizes whites.

fun fact: the union had slavery for 60+ years while the south had it for 8

This

he never owned slaves, right? while grant did, correct?

General of the Confederate Army

WE

He was white and owned slaves. They don't really give a fuck about the rest of the minor details like being a national war hero for both America and the Confederacy.

Lee was a fucking paragon. Anybody who sets a standard of decency has to be destroyed in this shitty liberal order because having standards to compare that to exposes them as the scum they are.

The man was a Hero of the Democrats against the vile nigger loving republicans.

Which side wants this taken down again?

HOL UP

He was a general for the United States before the civil war and was overall a pretty well-liked man. He joined the Confederacy for a few reasons, but I don't remember them. He didn't really agree with slavery but felt like it was important enough to curtail the authority of the feds ie muh states' rights. He was pretty much the second most important man in the confederacy behind Jefferson Davis, the confederate president. Lee was the one who signed the peace treaty and continued to be an important figure in post-war America, with his rival Grant going on to be the next president.

tl;dr he was an alright dude and wasn't really that bad of a guy, but nigs are nigging out because muh confederate raycis

>From Virginia (one of the states most associated with the concept of the Old South)
>Graduated top of his class from the American military academy, but became leading general of the Confederacy because it was his homeland
>Statue of him and circle named after him in New Orleans (largest city during the Confederacy, mostly black, considered the most European and Southern city in America) a few years after the war ended
>People arguing over whether or not the statue is racist because Confederacy had slaves
>Lee was a pretty mild-mannered person by all historical accounts (not really related though)