Any Swedes or people who visited here?

Is the situation really that bad? Because I can meme in a way that makes Belgium look an overbrowned country, whereas the countryside is more or less pristine. How is it really there, Sup Forums memes aside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECTVfrhWdbU
facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unless you don't visit the ghettos, concentration camps or something like that, nothing happen in Sweden

eh as long as you dont enter the ghettos or the less privileged parts of towns your fine

Oh wow this thread again, fuck off

It's really fucking brown, if that's what you are asking. Go to the centre of Gothenburg in the middle of the day, white people will be in a minority or about 50/50. And Gothenburg isn't even the most blacked city, Malmö is the worst, and possibly Stockholm after that.

Or the city centres. So basically, just visit residential areas ouside of the city. Sounds like a fun vacation, right? If not, go to another country instead.

It is, indeed.
Also, don't fly a drone without a license

Some areas are really bad and other than that it's fine. Not that different from other Western European countries.

Sorry I was curious. I had a discussion yesterday with a "no border" Swede and I wondered. He painted some sort of picture perfect place with some areas where it gets out of hand, admittedly.

Thanks, have a (you)

That's the same for Brussels. Here it's also because the brown people don't work, so they're free to roam around during the day, which white folks don't.

True all over W Europa. Went to London recently. Not fun.

amerilard here,

I went in 2013 and got mugged by 4 somalis in malmo. they pulled a knife on me so i threw my wallet and ran.

but I've already told this story to here about 10000 times

i should probably mention my wallet was EMPTY (they got like 150 euro, but no creditcards/license etc)

Well, Malmö is pure shit.

Aren't there better areas though? A friend of mine lives there and swears by it. But also because she loves the work style and maternity leaves in Sweden.

molenbeek exists in every major swedish city, to varying degrees of size.

Yeah someone once told me about some street or neighbourhood in Oslo where there are no white people to see, except maybe the security guards.

I think pol make it seem like a bigger problem then it is, sure it's a problem but not the white race is threathened problem.

Yeah, we have one, Gronland in Oslo. Then you have Cities like Malmo, Gothenburg and Stockholm in sweden where you're starting to come across more foreigners than native swedes no matter where you are in the city.

gronland is bad, i know because I work there. It's still better than sweden, and we even get swedish niggers fleeing that place because it's out of control.

the police doesn't actually enforce the law in some parts of the country because of violent gangs etc. can you imagine that? in the middle of what's supposed to be western society.

Why would they risk their lives for a bunch of niggers that politicians invited in? Send the politicians to keep the areas safe.

White race will be threatened if Turkey joins the EU

Yes it is, you are viewing it way too much in the here and now. They roughly have double the feritility rate, in parts of Belgium (Antwerp) over 50% of newborns are already of non European descent. Whites in Europe are below replacement rate, you do the math in 20-30 years and beyond.

Luckily that is averted since Sultan Erdogan took power.

It's the part of their job or use army.

Not really, it's the politicians job to not allow this to happen. If anything the police and military should put the politicians on trial for treason and hopefully hang the whole bunch.

Situation in Sweden is stable, nothing worrying, just move along and ignore this thread

I always wondered if the solution wasn't to educate them as much as we could.

The more women to uni, the more fertility rates drop. It seems so friggin harmless, and positive, lefties would all get behind it. With a bit of luck the unis make feminists out of them and voila, crippled fertility rates, the males become pussified beta's, shit sorts itself out.

We can put it this way. In 2016 it lived 2 320 302 people in sweden with non swedish background. That is 23,2 percent of swedens population. Then you can tell me if its bad or not.

Is it as bad as bad as Sup Forums says?
No, not by far.

Is it a utopia where everyone gets along and there's no crime?
No.

Is there a problem with the government and immigrants?
Yes, obviously.

Don't forget the Europeans/other western countries or the 500 000+ finns who live here

I visited Stockholm last year. Nothing happened.
So the claims about existing ghettos etc. are fake.

Went to Stockholm in 2015. I did see a fair few non-whites, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Definitely better than London, or Paris. Then again, I only visited the nice, touristy areas, so take my words with a grain of salt.

There are no ghettos, only apartment areas full of immigrants, like Rinkeby etc etc etc. You'd have to make an effort to find them since they are located in the outer edges of Stockholm county.

Out of all Scandinavian countries I've only been to Denmark

Like other Swede anons have said, ethnic minorities are pretty much ghettoized in areas like Rinkeby which you have to go out of your way to go and see.

we're dead, the bull has achieved ejaculation

all state institutions are outmatched and consistently fail to deliver the most basic services, if you want to give birth in a hospital go to Norway/Finland. Gang intelligence units getting closed with the worst period in our criminal history, kids with kalashnikovs are free to walk the very same day. They can't build new police stations in the culturally enriched zones because no construction company wants to take the comfy, well paying state-contract. Firefighters, medics get grenades and have asked for but been denied military assistance. Our leaders still ask for open borders and unlimited import of culture

Even the worst ghettos in Sweden are more safe than your average city in the US

Sweden is fine, never been better. GNP increasing, low unemployment, increasing population.

The unemployment rate is just under 7%. That is pretty high.

ill let u be the judge

Even Sweddit has gone "right" now, quite funny

Just like any other western European country, Most of the shitskins if not all pretty much live in the cities.
The majority of Sweden is relatively shitskin free apart from the cities.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

I like to watch my wife be BLACKED by arab men

>amerika as safety standard
yes, and 7% is pre 2015 too
however, you aren't funny

it's fine except for the ghettos but they're basically contained

>however, you aren't funny
What did he mean with this?

Uh huh, Sweden has continuous high unemployment.

The further up north you go, the fewer immigrants. Can't wait until I can move to Umeå or Luleå

that's not high, and besides us whities are at sub 5% levels which is ideal. sure, the muzzies have a hard enough time finding work and that might for a bit of a race war make, but, you know, for swedes in sweden the work market is purty great right now

your mom
white people work, yeah, the culture zones have 50% unemployment
>vårbudgeten 2017

I may just be a little bitter right now as I'm a britbong living here and I can't find a job.

reminder no-one in this thread is Swedish

You'll convince everyone with that for sure, proxyfag

Sweden will soon join the caliphate

I'm half finnish so those numbers are slightly inflated. You can find the arabs by the cities tho.

Better flag that pays homage to their Somali heritage.

how about a home? swedish households have an extreme amount of loans, the sub-zero central bank loan rate rewards loantakers, house prices are literal insanity, young adults live at home longer than ever, we used to be the country with the youngest home owners, now most 25 year olds are living with their parents, rents are fleshwounds, culturally superior people skip the housing queue and the taxpayers pay for theirs too.

this all the while we're in a great economic fluctuation which will inevitably turn for the worse

Sweden is a Third World country

Proud creator of this flag :DDDD
Good to see people actually saving it haha.

I'm renting in Stockholm and while the price is high it's crazy in the UK too so I'm not complaining too much. But I am finding the job market a lot harder than the UK.

The Somali star is a nice touch.

I know right haha, the original template some other guy posted and i added the somali star (amazing paint skills) this was like ages ago in september or something haha.

I saw a more gipsies than nigger when i went there, but i went to the north. Nigs always were near supermarket. It is really shoking to look at very blond heads next too very dark heads.

But maybe these gipsies were a sub-race of sandniggers, i don't know

But how do they behave?

The gypsies are EU-immigrants from Romania and it's neighboring subhuman countries, lives in trailers out in the forest

There's the ones who sit and play mobile games and say hi to people in hope they give them money. And there's also the ones who steal, rob and assault

Libanon...

Only the bigger cities are like that

I'm Swedish. Sweden is shit.

Well there are brown people everywhere, just more in the city (obviously)

>live in relatively small town
>go outside
>see shitskins and niggers everywhere
>Go to another town
>see shitskins and niggers everywhere
oh, and the economy is slowly collapsing due to all the shitskins and niggers everywhere

t. also used to live around Gronland... it's like you are in middle east.. very strange. but, still feels safer than a lot of cities here in burgerland. (I am a burger)

Further up North you go, the less the niggers.

Just don't visit suburbs

Wtf is it with that jailbait look that the daughter is giving the camera?

Do you have any actual skills?

Programmers get hired by the dozen.

>lulebo here
Filthy 08, don't come up here.
Lots of dangerous moose and shit, promise.

This picture is pretty cosy tbqh, no käbbel.

If you come here, be prepared to strain these facial muscles.

Also, seems to be very few actual swedes ITT.

Luleå and Umeå, like all other major cities are packed with immigrants. Dangerous mooslims you say?

Unfortunately S up here decided we too need to be enriched and screwed us over hard.
It's not the south-tier but now you see niggers and arabs too often.

>Is the situation really that bad?

>swedish authority creates project to let black men be with white swedish girls at stables

youtube.com/watch?v=ECTVfrhWdbU

>white swedish girls gets blacked
>successful integration

The east coast down to the Småland/Blekinge border is basically an extension of Stockholm.

Im muslim

This seems to be my major issue. A lot of jobs are in IT and since I currently don't have my personal number I can't go to SFI for Swedish lessons yet.
I don't even know how one goes about even learning programming, I imagine it would take a few years at best.

Sweden is a failed state. The people there are so delusional about the current situation they're in that they think everything is fine, when even a blind man can see that it's not.

Fuck söta bror.

That project is doomed to fail in just a couple of days. The immigrants will be more intrested in finding ways to have sex with the girls.
When they fail, they will try to rape them or move over to the horses.

Tierp is a shit hole anyway. Lot's of unemployment and drugs. If you're a tax payer in Tierp, leave!

I live in a pretty affluent uni town so we don't get that much rapegugees, In my experience though Stockholm is overrun with brown manlets while the
central parts of Malmö are pretty white.

Why do you start at cuckholm and finish at Blekinge? The whole east AND west coast are infected with multi-culti.
If you want to escape niggers you have to go to small villages/towns in the centre of Dalarna, Jämtland, Lappland and Ångermanland for example.
Some parts of Värmland and Härjedalen are still white. Rest of Sweden is shit.

>Stockholm overrun
>Malmö white

Try again, Wolodarski.

It changes into an extension of Malmö. It's the snobbish stockholm mentality being changed for another flavor.

facebook
com/simon.cash.96/posts/10154422313480825

>video not avaliable in your country
Snif

i went to götaburg for a weekend ,i visited the library adn there were scgoolclasses walking around ,they were basically chimps ,full of blacks and arabs. I mean we have it shit ,but the type of immigrants sweden has are even more cance ,atleast what i have seen ,even some normie friend noticed that they were behaving like monkeys ,a starting point for my redpills i subtly drop.

As already mentioned by other Swedes, country is still easily better than 90% of any other country on earth. Just don't go into the ghetto's.
The meme that sweden is too far gone has turned from the correct idea of mocking our social climate, to thinking we're a full on caliphate. While funny, it comes down to americans not being able to tell the difference between a joke and reality.

>Try again, Wolodarski.
It's quite strange actually, every time I've visited malmö I only see white people, granted I never visit the ghettos so that may be the reason.

Switch your location on youtube and you should be able to see it.

I don't agree with you but I see what you mean.
There's very little resemblance between the world citizens of cuckholm and an average small town guy from Oskarshamn, Oxelösund or Gränna.

There's far more connection between a Malmöit and a Cuckholmer to be honest.

Was in Kalmar last year and yes it's bad