Does anyone see any end of the migrant crisis? The toothpaste is out of the tube...

Does anyone see any end of the migrant crisis? The toothpaste is out of the tube, everyone in Africa and Asia now knows all they need is a rubber dingy and they get to live in Europe. Why wouldn't they come? Keep in mind Africa's current population explosion and the future looks grim.

I just drink the pain away

The end is when governments stop inviting them. That happens when the public retakes their governments, but that requires that the average Joe realizes that his government is not merely corrupt but horrifying malevolent and attempting to exterminate him and his children.

It'll end when the excess weight finally breaks the European nation's legs, with no more gibs the parasites will return home.

the end is coming. there will be an end.

It's not going to stop.

It's very much planed and intended (sometimes forced) migration to spread Islam to the entire world.

Of course we wouldn't just let them join. But if they are "fleeing" from a big bad terror group like ISIS or a tyrant that "gasses" his own people like Asaad... then we are horrible people not to let them in.

They will never return home willingly, nor will they stop coming as long as the door is open. Living in Europe with no gibs is much better than living in Africa with or without gibs. There are far more benefits to living in civilization than simple gibsmedats.

trumps 4D chess will surely save us

Kek they won't return home. When the gibs run out they will kill every native possible to steal their shit and turn europe into New Zimbabwe.

john pilger is scared of chinks with ramps

Also, about the future, I predict in no more than 60 years the West will be one big Muslim slum. The leftist Governments will welcome it. They'll roll the red carpets out, let them have their own parts of major cities, let them have their own laws... and slowly, year by year, they will lose more and more of major cities as more and more immigrants flow in - until the Western government are no more.

White men will be given the choice: convert to Islam and live in celibacy or die. Most will flee from metropolitan areas and in live in rural areas in hiding, hunted by caliphates.

White women will have to make the choice to marry and bread with a "pure" Arab or die. They will try to flee with their families, but likely be rounded up, raped, and killed.

Multiculturalism! Wooooo!

Our politicians just smile warmly whenever anyone mention immigration.
They are not prepared to do anything about it, while our countryside is removed tree by tree to accommodate more people, people who have no right to be here.
Aside from violence and destruction against those who promote this is see no other way? They will not stop it peacefully.

We won't be able to. South Africa is what will happen to all western countries.

Then I hope Europe is willing to fight.

It is possible to stop it peacefully, it simply requires that enough people wake up.

The time that happens it will be too late.
25 years later on people might wake a little, right now they are shells of people.

>It is possible to stop it peacefully, it simply requires that enough people wake up.

Even if you get people to recognize the problem, and even if you get the invasion to stop, it doesn't remove the problem. Muslims will simply outbreed us in our own countries to become majorities within a few decades, and the end result is the same as with an outright invasion. There is no solution anymore that doesn't involve civil wars, mass deportations, etc. The future is going to be ugly, and if Europeans are to survive as majorities in the West, they have to accept that.

Exactly and I have a feeling it will happen in our life time

The only thing whites can sort of choose
Is which generation to bet the war on
Left wing: you
"Center" (merkel, macron, etc): gen z
Right: whatever that comes after gen z

My concern is that the situation in Europe will inevitably degrade until civil society will crumble away. Muslim leaders have expressed their desires to wage a holy war in Europe and conquer it, and EU leaders have opened the doors for them. Millions of military-aged men are illegally immigrating to the continent and terrorists have moved among them.

They will not leave, they have conquered areas that are not safe for law enforcement officers nor natives. There is no way to tell what is happening in those communities, if they are stockpiling weapons, and if they are in contact with terrorist leaders.

If you asked me, I think that Turkey and Assad are the only things that are slowing things down in this moment. But in all honesty, if Assad falls - and western leaders wish this to happen - then who knows how fast things could escalate.

With the way things have been handled by European leaders, i feel like they are deliberately compromising their nations. This will only lead to a large conflict between nationalist and "multiculturalists". My main worry however is which side will the military's assist, or will they split up, or what will happen.

Doing a cheeky

It's not a "crisis". It is the new way.

This is why I get angry politicians won't stop boats - its never going to end and somebody will have to stop them in the future so why not just do it now.