Italy YES

Milan, two soldiers and a policeman knifed in Central Station while a control, aggressor held

Aggressor: Moroccan born in Italy. It's too late, eurobros

Other urls found in this thread:

milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/05/18/news/migranti_milano_stazione_centrale_militare_poliziotto_accoltellamento-165787217/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/05/19/milano-militari-e-poliziotto-accoltellati-in-centrale-in-un-video-il-momento-dellaggressione/3596243/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/05/17/siracusa-fanno-cadere-due-migranti-in-motorino-denunciati-il-video-choc/3593197/?pl_id=3&pl_type=category
youtube.com/watch?v=i1ZKl0gKd04
milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_maggio_13/corteo-migranti-20-maggio-524a89ca-37bc-11e7-ad4d-8609abc1aa8e.shtml
varesenews.it/2017/05/varese-pride-ecco-il-percorso-ufficiale-2017/622271/
paolobarnard.info/docs/ilpiugrandecrimine2011.pdf
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/05/19/milano-militari-e-poliziotto-accoltellati-in-centrale-in-un-video-il-momento-dellaggressione/3596243/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/05/18/news/migranti_milano_stazione_centrale_militare_poliziotto_accoltellamento-165787217/

Here's a question for you Mario. How cucked with the tolerant faggotry is Italy compared to burgerland and sweden etc. Do the brown italians in the south not put up with the bs and if not do they not get called racist because they are brown.

They're also called racist. We're cucked, maybe not so hard like France or German, but cucked anyways.
The problem is that people can't defend their objective economic interest because they don't want to be racist

As long as the officers are fine it's good, it'll redpill more people.
Christ, sandniggers truly are our greatest ally in opening the eyes of the massess, they just got blitz'd by the police a week ago and one of them starts this shit in the same fucking place.

Bump

>The problem is that people can't defend their objective economic interest because they don't want to be racist
Are you retarded or Bolognese?
Racism is not really an issue outside of leftist media, even the Cassazione dropped a bomb that would have been considered racist anywhere else in Europe. If there's anything that stops us from being completely xenophobic is the economic interest of the state (doesn't want to get sanctioned by Bruxelles for turning away 'refugees' again) and NGOs/mafia (and there are at least three open investigations on the matter in Sicily only, so I expect a crackdown soon)

>they don't want to be racist
Can somebody explain me why isn't good to be racist? JUST ONE FUCKING REASON!

If you actually want to socialize with people outside of your house, having a reputation as a racist will limit your options severely.

Not really i am a known racist and a nazi sympathizer nobody gives a fuck.There was one time with a colored haired SJW that got triggered when i said that niggers are the same as gypsys,subhuman and it is our duty as romainians to kill muslims not welcome them.
Most of my normie collegues at work and my friends from uni and highschool lowkey or openly agree with me.

>italian soldiers

sorry bro

I'm sure it's a huge problem in "malaysia"

So, an Italian, is what you're saying. An Italian citizen did this.

>If you actually want to socialize with people outside of your house, having a reputation as a racist will limit your options severely.
>in MALAYSIA
Reputation is everything in the child prostitution business.

>Can somebody explain me why isn't good to be racist? JUST ONE FUCKING REASON!
I have one reason, I will never again visit Berlin, Paris or London but I can live with that. These days even truth is racist anyway.

How could he stab THREE law enforcers before getting stopped?

They didn't want to be racist Ireland.

Yeah, Italy, now I understand.

>the aggressor, a twenty-year-old born in Milan from his Italian mother and his father from Maghreb
so that means no deportation and will only get a slap on the wrist

are those pee pee stains on the floor?

Video

Mama mia pizza pie, my potato friend

If he has dual citizenship you could still deport him but it would take a serious government

Unrelated

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/05/17/siracusa-fanno-cadere-due-migranti-in-motorino-denunciati-il-video-choc/3593197/?pl_id=3&pl_type=category

I lived in Milan for a bit. it depends what type of security they mean. Most guards are unarmed, but I have trouble believing two soilders were stabbed, those guys are carrying rifles and usually have thick coats of armor and those guys always looked pretty alpha. I'd have to read the actual press release before I could believe this

FRANCESCA! FRANCESCA MI SI VILLIONI! PEPPERONI!!!

>Italian mother and his father from Maghreb
Those mixed akbars that attack have always race traitor mother and some goatfucker dad. I bet when it's vice versa they don't grow up to braindead violent apes.

Maybe they will let him go free so he can join the migrant march in Milan.

> but I have trouble believing two soilders were stabbed
Here is the video
Press says their condition is not critical.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1ZKl0gKd04

FRANCESCA!

This guy knows what's up.

I have hope that Italy will be the first to fight back. Save us Catholicbros

lmao the christcucks wont fight back. Look at the pope m8

They're being cucked by Potesta's "Catholic Spring", that is Bergoglio.
Catholics won't be able to help untill the second vatican council is invalidated and Bergo gets the Rope and Soap.

If intelligence comes from the mother, does emotional intelligence come from the father?

The vast majority of italians does not want immigrants or islam or any bullshit like that. If they held a referendum about making islam illegal, I'm sure it would pass.

But the EU forces to """save""" the poor refugees on their makeshift ships, and it even forces us to send the ships back so they can be reused against us!

>I expect a crackdown soon
You're more optimist than me. When have we ever been capable of truly opposing the mafia's interests? The only one that managed to really hurt them was Mussolini.

It's their culture, we have to accept it, we cannot blame them.

I like the Italian language... I might start learning it.

>and it even forces us to send the ships back so they can be reused against us
There is no need to sending them back when they don't even have chance to get off the coast before (((humanitarian))) ship rescues them.
I know it's hard to go against corrupted government and Brussels but honestly you should do something. What? I don't know, maybe rent some ship and sink those fuckers with harpoon

Expect the migrant march to be even bigger now that they've got to show that a small incident like this won't turn them into bigots.

one upside of being a backward country under many aspects is that we're not afflicted yet by the political correctness that runs rampant in many countries with a higher HDI, here people is growing extremely sick of immigrants even if we don't have half of the sandniggers that Germany, France or the Uk have

>Moroccan

what a shock magrebis being scums ?!

BREAKING
Picture of the knifeman has leaked.

racemixing is always bad

You have a migrant march? When?
Also
ITALY YES!

lolno, luckily we still have ius sanguini

tomorrow

Actually they used a form of "ius solis" for every underage that arrive in Italy without parents.
Thank you PD

you should be careful gipsy, you are on our list too
kinda hard to tell, we have newspapers with "MUSLIM BASTARDS" as first line but also cucks who will just suck all the somalian cock that this world has to offer. for now it's balanced, but mamma merkel doesnt really let us do whatever we want

fucking hell we need a genocide

he has one italian parent + born in italy, i dont think you need any special rule to be declared italian
(it sucks, i know)

>brown

I'm pretty sure nowhere in the US would you get as many whites in one pic as

yeah, didn't read that one
he still needs to hang tho

Google translate it

milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_maggio_13/corteo-migranti-20-maggio-524a89ca-37bc-11e7-ad4d-8609abc1aa8e.shtml

RITORNEREMO!!!!

Mi manca il pci.

>missing commies
I'm happy you left, don't bother coming back

I tizi del pci sono il problema.
Sono loro che hanno creato questo disastro.

Aridatece il MSI

>Sono loro che hanno creato questo disastro.
Actually they aren't. The old left didn't fight or protest for these kind of "issues".

Democrazia Cristiana did nothing wrong. Mani Pulite was a secret service operation to detabilize Italy and sell to privates our industry.

anything other than PNF is shit tbqhwy familia

cosa casso ze drio vegner fora chi

Ma chi? Ma che stai a di?
Si sono svegliati ieri.

Gli unici """"commmunisti"""" che hanno detto qualcosa nell'arco degli ultimi 10 anni chi sono?
Fusaro? Bagnai? Giacché?

ma fioi una bella rivoluzione per mettere tutto apposto no?

Io tu e chi?
Sotto quale bandiera?
Che qui so tutti razzisti disfattisti anti italia e anti italiani.

There aren't "old commies" anymore.
After WWII the italian "commies" were the ones asking respirators and indennità for the workers of the heavy industries, today left is trying to pay those workers with vouchers.

ARABI DI MERDA FUORI DAI COGLIONI

>racism is bad
Reddit is the site for you.

adesso io ne di destra ne di sinistra ma mi pare che la situazione stia degenerando e raggiungendo vette di ignoranza e degrado.

Well Italy is one of the few Western\Southern EU countries where immigration is less threatening. I've been to Rome, Milan, Turin, Verona and Genoa. Even Genoa is somewhat fine. Maybe Naples is different, but your country in general is ok. You want to see hell? Just go to France. I recommend Marselle, a real paradise.

>migrant march
I want to cry
I want to leave but it wouldn't make sense
I don't know
I don't know
Why are they willingly ignoring our problems and leaving the poors behind?
Who's going to think about the italians?

fuck this shit. it must be stopped.
varesenews.it/2017/05/varese-pride-ecco-il-percorso-ufficiale-2017/622271/
there will be a gay parade in varese.
i don't even know if i can keep my sanity.
fuck all.

razzisti anti italiani.
Autorazzisti rincoglioniti, impara a leggere.

Con qui intendevo qui in Italia.

Luigi, you are man now, you must choose
will you side with glorious nationalist spaghettis
or with traitorous antifa dogs?

Also your males are less cucks and you are more familly oriented people in general. Your country is less harassed by femenism and all the modern gender bullshit.

>LGBTI
They add a new letter every month?

Leggiti paolo barnard e scoprirai come il PCI è stato il principale angente di (((loro))) qui in Italia

paolobarnard.info/docs/ilpiugrandecrimine2011.pdf

finally some good news

So I have faith in you, Luigi. You can save your country. Where else would we have a good spaghetti dinner otherwise?

>varesenews.it/2017/05/varese-pride-ecco-il-percorso-ufficiale-2017/622271/

They are in command right now, and they are pushing that agenda.

I just call them "LGBTQRSTBLT" They keep doing this shit to the point they deserve mockery.

la sinistra oscilla fra cose che sembrano carine anche se puramente o parzialmente utopistiche e cose assurde perbeniste forzate senza logica. A ho gia detto il classico l'attuale sinistra non è la vera sinistra? mentre la destra è li che si lamenta senza proporre un cazzo che non sia una soluzione finale o demenza su carta. I moderati mi sembrano quelli piu sensati ditemi la vostra so gggiovane

>Italian soldiers
Never forget Pont Saint-Louis

>They add a new letter every month?
LGBTQQIAAP - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual.

Thanks, America

Well, this is just a murder
That happens everyday in Ukraine or Russia for instance

Why Sup Forums tends to blow out everthing out of proportion

Your best general was Italian.
Your best artist was Italian.

What the fuck you want?

lel just noticed there's (((Allies))) in there

>Well, this is just a murder
They are alive.

Why they just don't call themselves "faggots"?

>final solution
>bad
where do you think you are, cunt?

Frenchfag BTFO

i see no end.voting is useless.
the only solution is taking the power with our hands(march on rome style),removing every "politician"

Solo un uomo può salvarci da questo inferno

Good for them

So, does every stabbing now worths it's own thread with this kind sensational title then?

good luck with the politburo letting it happen, breh
I'll just be here waiting for a stray nuke to fall here

if we were governed by mafia things would be better

The mudslime's mother was from N*poli, so he was technically Italian

Here the video, they were quite good.