Say something nice to her Sup Forums

Say something nice to her Sup Forums
She isn't that bad is she?

At least she tried

You're really good at losing.

Isn't that an 8 year old boi?

She is biodegradable. May she rot well...soon.

I would have had sex with her when she was a kid.

You know are a desperate shill when you need to keep posting the same picture of her as a child 50,000 times which literally means jack shit to anyone who isn't a pedo retard.

She is seriously cute though... thank God she didn't get to murder a bunch of Ukrainians and Syrians. I can just violate her in my mind, that's a form of meme warfare, right?

Nope, it's just you being a cuck.

+1
age in the photo

Studying her is a great way to learn about sociopaths

would rape.

Bill would hit that even at 70

She was a cute kid... disgusting adult, inside and out.

She didn't satisfied either bill or America

Cucks get to have the most fun, don't we?

Neither was this little guy. :`(

I would molest her behind the shed. Teach her the true meaning of liberalism. The joy of kiddy fucking.

heres a new one.

Go die you old sack of shit

Hitler did nothing wrong

murdering bitch i hope she dies last on the day of the grill so she watches everyone she loves get fried

At LEAST use the high quality photo

I feel like you're probably the kind of guy who really taught our generation how things work. It's not a complement really, but i still have some respect for you.

Or even the colored pic

Why the fuck do these faggots post the young picture of Hilary instead of her current picture? I don't see people posting Trump's younger picture at all.

Or the really really younger pic

she is a beauty. Exemplifying piece of the beady.

You want young Hillary?

Ill take you on a ride

happy anniversary of the 1st German Parliament.

sounds like someone took the purge too seriously at the ballot box.

While I despise every part of her one thing I can her credit for is her will power and determination. To go through the Monica scandal, Benghazi, email, inconsistent campaign staff, book written about how bad she is, losing to Trump, and about 300 more reasons the fact that she still gets up and tries to not let it bring her down shows spirit which I can respect. Well it's spirit or just all that Satan magic she's been pumping through her veins.

trump had way too much money to have learned who Sephora was. Probably though killing Sephiroth was a good way to remove 7 paths. "Coincidences are God's way of remaining Anonymous" - Al OneStone

She's the most vile, evil, corrupt, wicked person to ever run for high office

She also ordered the murder of Seth Rich

How do you even have all these pictures?

As in scared of dire consequences, when speaking his supposed native tongue correctly. Sorry I'm a wordsmith with a sharp tongue, but did any of you actually correlate the English language to it's origin's? As in Old English mixed with William 2's Viking/French Normandy tongue to result in the middle English? Or are there too many 3x conspiracy 'echos' around all the geniuses names. Sounds like you should burn down the bundestag again.... Jesus H Christ already.

I knew a guy

Someone has a creepy obsession with Hillary.

Nope this man is right. We should post pics of trump. Better yet pics of trump fucking Hillary when they were both just barely 18. Of course.

Best company man in the forum. :) The New Jersey article on publicintelligence was spot on. Good read. Hope whoever wrote it had Baltimore read it 7trillion times first.

And Vince Foster. Plus she allowed Americans to die in Benghazi without lifting a damn finger, because that was days after Obama had said that terrorism didn`t exist anymore.

First time we see her legs.

high evidence of diddling

Not really. I have a pic of her in a bathing suit when she was young.

thicc

Are there any pictures of Hillary when she was pregnant?

I keep that one to myself....

But here, enjoy the pool one

And another with her brothers

Wasnt she an angel

I have all her pictures

All her pictures

She looks like one of the stupid antifa cunts

Hillary wouldnt like me

But i like Hillary

Is that from when she was fired from the staff of the committee investigating Watergate?

I have all your pictures Hillary

This one is honestly pretty cute.

So many pictures I can stare at

This is as close as she can get to her current self

Youre so special Hillary

Ill never be special for you

But seriously though, when do we get to the fapable ones?

Kek

But you've always been so special for me Hillary

All your dandy pictures.

All your dandy you.

why did you post a picture of my daughter?

You've got a pretty mouth.

so I speak with the fbi occassionally mostly turning in pedos found while doing web security research and bug bounties. If someone does a good job photoshopping hillar into the appropiate scene from monty python with text saying, "We found a witch; may we burn her?" I'll attach it to an email im sending them. It will become evidence for the prosecution in the future trail of some pedos...

Belgien. Heim des Sanitations.
QE2 Library at MUN on suicide watch.

Please say you're not larping. I mean I know it will never come to anything but the keks, by God the keks.

Leonard Lejeune told me Lithuania was crazy. He's trapped in Russia with his half Russian/// 1/4 FrenchCanadian/1/4Mi'Qmak family. Fucking putin'g in OT to trade dicks.

You mean the world to me Hillary you always knew that.

All your good pictures.

So many pictures Hillary

So many

That guy must be pretty close to shillary

Lithuania is not as crazy as you are, my leafy friend.

You are so beautiful my dear sweet.

read things up close, as if they're afar.... and things that are far away, as if they're close...
-Miyamoto Musashi on 'optics.