#FireHussain

The UKLabour councillor who SUPPORTED the ROCHDALE paedophile ring MUST be FIRED!

We've got to put our weaponised autism to use Britbongs. Fire this strikes nonce.

Let's get
#FireHussain
Trending on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgCwXDo4Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8-GHrEzy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get on it boys

What's he done?

We should Bring Back hangings in the UK imo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgCwXDo4Ac

>zero explanation of how he supported a pedo ring

The UK Prime Minister who SUPPORTED the RAPING OF BABIES with her 20 inch long lizard penis MUST be FIRED!

We've got to put our weaponised autism to use Britbongs. Fire this taxes nonce.

Let's get
#FireTheresa
Trending on Twitter.

We should, but it wont apply to noncery because half the elite are at it.

we deserve it, the government let them in with open arms during the 60s, 70s. There's no way 2 send them back home now, they're citizens and have 1000000000 siblings an kids. either it's mass genocide or nothing

He supported in the literal sense. As in he went to court and said how great the accused was.

Shut up you mong. Go LARP the Godfather or some shit.

Can you not see the difference in giving a character witness for one person and defending the whole gang? Being able to do that is a pretty big deal.

You can give a character witness for someone who you think is an upstanding person, never knowing that really they are a bad person in their private life.

>we deserve it
>we

Um, no sweetie.

When Enoch Powell made his Rivers of Blood speech he had overwhelming support, of the one-million letters he got (he kept all his documents and letters) only nine (9) were against him. He had almost total support from the working class, with Slough polling at 88% in support. For a Conservative in the 60s to have such support from the workers is almost unprecedented.

"We" never wanted this, and never approved of this.

Except your opinion of them would be pretty sullied by that point, if you think they did something wrong, which they don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8-GHrEzy0

See this video for an example.

This. No one wanted this, it was forced on us by stealth with all kinds of false assurances and then that traitorous cunt Blair and his (((cronies))) ramped it up do displacement levels in the late 90s. If mass immigration of paki filth and assorted third world rubbish had been put to a referendum, it would have been a resounding "NO. "
Anyone who implies we somehow deserve this is a septic mong.

Or they would have lied, like they did with the EU (as it would become) referendum in the 70s, that Powell, and most of Labour at the time, could see through right from the start.

just fucking accept that pedos are your ultimate goal and your true form you bong cunts.

i have one regret in life, only fucking one - and that is listening to my father and coming to your degenerate thieving lands, where i had an unfortune to meet you and you 1st world western civilization culture and challenges and everchangin environment.

go
fuck
yourselves.

100% to any 5 eyed pedo narco trafficking war profiteering cunt storing these posts. Oi sai moi empaya. Scum.

>Black cunt detected.

#FireHussain

>Labour
The absolute STATE of that party.

#FireHussain

Always labour.

so white that you would be proud if i honoured your sister with my attention - you weak scared bong. your people disappointed me, greatly.

Go on 'writetoyourmp.' Choose your local councillor and tell them how you feel and what you want them to do.
they are obligated to reply to genuine concerns.
Let them know you exist

The state of you.