TRUMP & RUSSIA

Why does the left keep trying to blame the loss of the presidential election on Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/16/this-latest-trump-russia-leak-smells-like-a-coup-attempt-commentary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are mistaking the left with the neoliberals

distraction
a thing that prevents someone from concentrating on something else

Because they have no mind of their own and merely recite the talking points handed down by George Soros.

They won't admit they lost to a taiwanese image board.

OMG trump is ortodox!

Where's the fucking crosses?

It's a fucking cathedral, it has crosses. Fucking Christian hating TIME faggots, no wonder their trash magazine is irrelevant.

If thats real, you can tell how anti christian they are by not even including the crosses at the top...DISGUSTING!

yeah that pic triggers me too

If the election was Redone I genuinely believe that because of these retards MAKING a new scandal about Trump every week he wouldn't be elected again... I like Trump but it seems that everyone who can preach to people just try and shit on him

The Left died a long time ago. It died when communism lost the Cold War. For all intents and purposes, the Left of today ARE the neoliberals. They're basically neocons, but with the leftist spin. If their "masters" decide that globalism = more shekels + more control, they'd do it. Quite similar to neocons, isn't it?

The solution has always been to destroy the "neos" because they're part of the apparatus that facilitates the will of the "masters". "They" cannot thrive in a nationalistic/patriotic environment because any move that they make would be a betrayal that will earn them their retirement bulletsl if not from the people, then from some nationalistic patriot believer within the government..

Roasties are eternally BTFO by Russian women and are pushing the Russia hate in order to marginalized them

They do it because it works, or at least they perceive it to work.
No one in power and in the know actually believes any of the retarded Russia shit. Seth Rich leaked DNC emails, some Lithuanian guy I think hacked Podesta maybe, the election machines not connected to the internet and pieces of paper can't be hacked by Russians.

It's insane.
I am not even sure what they are even claiming anymore. Every time you try to debunk any of their claims, they just shift the claim, then when you go debunk that they jump back to the original claim.
>Russia hacked the election!
No, they didn't. If they did you could simply do a recount to see if there were any votes that shouldn't be there
>No, I am not saying they hacked the election, they hacked the DNC and worked with Wikileaks
But Seth Rich was the leaker and none of the Wikileaks sources are Russia
>Woah, nice strawman. I didn't say Russia hacked the DNC, Russia tried to hack the election
But if they tried they either failed or succeeded. If they failed, you have nothing on Trump, if they succeeded you can go check if there are any votes that shouldn't be there, do a vote recount
>NOOOOO, RUSSIA HACKED THE DNC WIKILEAKS NOT THE ACTUAL ELECTION

It just goes on and on and on.

It is a diversion to make people forget about the real problems that plague the world, because there are some extremely retarded people in this world.

There was a Wikileaks post that revealed the Russia Narrative was cooked up by the Clintons 24 Hours she lost the election. The Globalist Kikes have no love for Russia because Putin refuses to play to their beats as it was Globalist Kikes that brought them Communism and also crushed any hope of them getting back on their feet with the Ruble.

There is also a Media Matters manifesto that was leaked 2-4 months ago that basically revealed they are trying to control whatever media outlets they can via censorship (MSM, YT, Social Media, etc.) to either try and ruin democracies that oppose their will by making the opponents completely unlikeable or get them impeached or destroyed. They are also responsible for the YT problems that are causing people to use Paypal or Patreon to make money due to demonetization as they have scared advertisers into leaving because of all the "alt-right" and "neo-nazi" shit that is on there.

If the Russia narrative shatters, which can happen if Seth Rich is 100% confirmed and the investigation turns up nothing, it will prove that the DNC are both corrupt and accessories to murder. It will also prompt other investigations that will go into the party and reveal even more incriminating shit about them and there are plenty of Democrats (Obama, Clinton, Waters, Pelosi, etc.) that have some skeletons in their closet that they don't want made public.

abd aksi crushed any hope of them getting back on their feet because of their world bank meddled by currency manipulators like Soros.

and the Russia investigation turns up nothing*

cuz

>blame the loss of the presidential election on Russia?
Because it's effective. Your retards believe in everything.

They aren't blaming the loss on Russia, they're just saying Trump is colluding with them.

They never take responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault or someone's else's job to fix.
>whitehouse is turning into St Basil's rather than the Kremlin

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TIME

REMOVED THE FUCKING CROSS FROM THE BUILDING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CANT HAVE THOSE MOOOSLIMES CHIMPING KEKEKE

wat

What don't you understand?

US government is totally influenced by Israel and their foreign organizations here in US but no problem there. Fuck media srsly.

>they didn't lose because of Russia
>Trump just colluded with Russia to help win the election

wat

payback for birtherism :)

all of your jew oligarchs must be gassed regardless

It's possible for him to collude with them for reasons other than the election, such as lifting sanctions. Also I don't even care if he is. Politicians collude with each other all the time, including the Clintons. What's annoying is that he has no idea how to handle it. Rather than trying to downplay and minimize the attention he's getting he just keep fueling the flames and then blaming everyone else when it's his own fault. He's his own worst enemy.

>White House staff all convert to Russian Orthodoxy

>oy vey goyim it's totally normal to have seven different layers on your birthcertificate!
>oy vey it's totally normal the person that approved your birth certificate to die in a plane crash soon after

Is Time saying that Patriarch Kirill is the real threat here?

why would Trump want to lift sanctions in Russia? what does he gain from this?

>oy vey it's totally normal to have your national security adviser fired within the first 100 days
>oy vey it's totally normal for the president to fire the director of the FBI out of the blue and threaten him on twitter

Because deep state wants to use the fake Russia conspiracy for two reasons. To remove a democratically elected president and to start a war with Russia

Remember, Putin won't let certain banks run his country so that makes him an enemy of he deep state. Millions willl die because of this, including all the liberals cheering for trumps impeachment

Ironic huh?

Russians belong in gas chambers. Mother fuckers hacked the 2016 election.

The only thing Putin has to gain from having sanctions lifted is he can recover his economy a lot faster. There are special interest groups that are still afraid of the Communist scare and will attempt another Soviet Union creation, when Putin already knows that it didn't work the first time.

Oh don't get me wrong, Trump is not perfect and I am skeptical of him as well as have criticisms. You brought up one even: His egotism. However fueling the flames can have some... interesting effects and has kept things entertaining.

so you are saying mike flynn should still hold his position? Presidents get to pick their FBI director this is nothing new, plus everyone on both sides did not like Comey

Do you want some kool-aid to go with those Fruit Loops, retard?

Scapegoat and distraction. They're trying to find anyone and anything to blame, when in reality it was their identity politics that alienated half the country which lost them everything

They have to justify losing an election where they outspent the opposition 2 to 1 and had basically the entire media and political elite behind them TO FUCKING DONALD TRUMP somehow

I wonder if they actually believe their own bullshit

No I'm saying a top advisor being fired within weeks of your inauguration (and only after it got reported on the news) is not a good sign.
And, this is only the second time in history a FBI director was fired before the end of his 10 year term. Not exactly routine business.
Also if both sides don't like someone in law enforcement, that's probably a good sign that he is fair and independent.

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be self-inflicted due to brash decisions and autistic midnight ramblings on twitter.
Poor lad is just a victim in this.

you can't hack an intangible political concept, fuck off leaf

fucking hell, will this ever end.

Russia intervened in the French election too. What if they hack our election here to elect mad max?

Not until the Jews are purged from both of our countries again.

Revenge is a dish best served cold

both sides did not like Comey, i would rather have an FBI director where both sides approve. no matter when he fired him there would have been uproar from the left because anything Trump does as president deserves impeachment. Presidents get to pick their FBI director sorry bud that's how it works

It's amazing how the media has basically de-cloaked and is so brazen with the fact that they are propaganda.

hahaha that's rich

They would sooner gas all the russians and ukranians than allow even a blarp in their direction

i think it's because they went all in and lost, and are very desperate to expedite their goals

They were bought out by Globalist Kikes that owned them and Media Matters controlled them, which is also run by Globalist Kikes.

And in doing so, they've let a few cats out of the bag, which may be detrimental to them as a political movement in the coming years.

They aught to take note from the W. Bush years. It couldn't last forever.

It's real simple.

1. Under director Comey's watch, the FBI was warned about the Boston bombers beforehand. Comey and his cronies ignored that warning and have egg on their face for it. Suddenly Russia is the enemy.

2. The Clinton campaign was falling flat on it's face among middle-aged, white, working class conservatives. The Leftist Establishment thought to themselves, "hey, these Cold War era working class schmucks used to hate commies. Let's get 'em hating the Russians again." This, of course, is really stupid but I believe that's what the Left was thinking. Basically an attempt to distract voters from the current threat of Islamic terrorism by stoking nostalgia for the decades old threat of Soviet aggression.

He had 4 months to fire him. Yet he did nothing. Then he fires him without warning.
Then he threatens him on twitter seemingly unprompted.
Then he tries to frame the backlash on his deputy AG. But the deputy is not having it.
Then he says he was going to do it regardless.
Then he brings up Russia every time he's asked why he fired Comey.
Why bring it up if it has nothing to do with your decision?

>Presidents get to pick their FBI director
Doesn't matter how many times you chant this line to yourself, it simply won't be true. FBI directors are appointed for 10 year terms to minimize politicizing their position.

he fired him without warning while he was across the country from his office to gain access to his office. who cares about twitter? his ag gave a written recommendation... it's nice to have a recommendation in writing. There is no collusion with Russia, give me evidence then. Why bring it up? Because you are chasing a non story wasting tax payer dollars. It is true.

In what way? They're just reporting the shit trump says and does.
And as for anonymous sources, this is nothing new in journalism. The reason they can use them is because they've built up trust over decades where their anonymous sources turned out to be true. This shit didn't start overnight.

because "muh smoke"

It's a pretty by the book coup. Never thought I'd see it happen in US of all places

cnbc.com/2017/05/16/this-latest-trump-russia-leak-smells-like-a-coup-attempt-commentary.html

Saying what trump says and does would be writing an article about how putin and trump met and discussed how to stop sandniggers from blowing up planes

thats not what hapoened though

instead they say trump leaked secret information to russians, and that this secret information is how to stop sandniggers from blowing up planes.

that is propaganda and lies and barely simply a distortion of the truth - they injected demonizing allegations that are not factually supported.

4D Chee's by Trump

Get the left and mainstream idiots up on arms about foreign intervention in internal US affairs, then expose that Israeli intelligence has had its hands in every US election since the 70's.

Why would they remove crosses from the pic?
Really makes you think

The democrat party needs to be dismantled and jews need to be pulled from positions of power and influence, by military force if need be.

They are literally spreading propaganda against fellpw americans in our homeland. This must be stopped.

Jews are so disgusted by Christ that they are unable to draw crosses.

Fun fact: Kikes hate the cross symbol so much that in Israel the "+" sign in mathematics is written as an inverted capital T.

>In what way?

It's a picture of the white house turning into St. Basil's, you fuck.

I believe parts of the Talmud written post Christianity also said to abstain from crosses and/or Christian imagery.

What does Trump fear is in Comey's office that he shouldn't be allowed to gain access to before getting fired? Seems like the FBI would have security policies in place for terminating agents that doesn't require them to be 3000 miles away.
People care what the President of the United States says. Doesn't matter if it's on twitter or sand.
Trump tried to blame the backlash solely on the deputy. When the deputy came out and said that he wasn't made aware of the purpose of this recommendation, Trump had to backtrack and say that he was going to do it regardless.
The investigation is ongoing. Not sure what you think your "give me evidence" argument proves here.
If you are so sure it's a non story, perhaps you should join the FBI and help them expedite this investigation.
But what you or Trump doesn't get to do is interfere with an ongoing investigation simply because you FEEL it's fake.

Because they are a propaganda machine, attempting to insight fear in people's minds. Fear is an incredibly powerful tool to control people.

The word "kike" actually comes from the fact that illiterate jews who came through ellis island refused to sign documents with a cross, but rather drew a circle, or "kikle" in yiddish.

Comey is hiding information on Hillary. The president can say whatever he want to the American people, deal with it. He relied on the advice from a member of his appropriate staff... The investigation is moot, why continue it? I asked for evidence, provide it. Maybe I will. Just because you FEEL it is real doesn't mean it is, provide evidence. I'm waiting

The media isn't saying that. Their sources are. The media is simply reporting what their sources say.

Whether you believe the sources or not is your concern. But as I pointed out, most people tend to believe them because more often than not, they have been true in the past.

Journalism is based on trust. Like with anything else though, sometimes that trust is abused. But if they are abusing it to the scale that you say they are by simply making up lies left and right, then they are pretty much digging their own graves right now. In which case you should just sit back and watch the show.

It's to avoid potential legal issues pertaining to separation of church and state. They probably didn't need to do this but america being a sue happy country, it's just one less headache to deal with.

you are ridiculous

Because they have to hide tons of corruption and crime now,

oy vey

Why does the right only care about the Clinton investigation, which has been over since last year? Drumpf is being investigated, and will soon be impeached. Get over it.

>comey is hiding information on hillary
okie dokie. Thanks for the heads up :)

>The president can say whatever he wants
Who's arguing otherwise? He can say whatever but doesn't mean whatever he says won't have consequences.

>He relied on the advice from a member of his appropriate staff
I'm not arguing his level of reliance on that recommendation. I'm looking at his suspiciously varied responses when asked for a reason for the firing. Seems like such a important decision would have a solid, unchanging reason.

>investigation is moot
Like i said, you sound like an expert in this area. Maybe you should get in touch with the FBI and do good for the country by bringing this case to a conclusion.

>provide it
I'm unfortunately not an expert like you. That's why I value the ongoing investigation so that we can conclude whether there is evidence or not.

wow you sure cucked me lad

kek

you're welcome :>) I believe the president also has the protection of the first amendment. there can be multiple reasons. burden of proof is on you, maybe i will and i would suggest you join too; we would make a good team. a skeptic and a denier.

erm believer*

fpbp

neoliberals are the left. The rest died off or left the party.

Except only liberals are buying it. Can't win an election by preaching to choirs since the dems now need to flip red states.

>"People who voted for Trump are super patriotic! Maybe if we lie and say Trump is a Russian spy while pretending to be patriotic, they won't vote for Trump again!"
Thing is, it's really transparent and the only one buying it were people who hated Trump and didn't vote for him in the first place.

Don't know why you keep bringing up free speech. Again, no one is arguing against Trump's right to say things. But when you are the president, what you say has consequences. Just because it happens to be on twitter, doesn't give him a free pass.

Right, and some people find some of those reasons suspicious. You don't, that's good for you.

Yes, burden of proof is exactly why there is an ongoing investigation.

Look out, Patriarch Kirill will turn the White House into a cathedral. Also put the crosses back on the towers, Time.

it's unfiltered media straight from the president to the people. (((they))) hate that. not a single piece of evidence has been found since the beginning. it's been over 100 days

It's a kind of Mutually assured destruction political strategy by the left. By pushing the Russian meme they hope to take away the rights ability to use the wikileaks revelations about DNC/media corruption against them. Something that the right could have used to beat the left over the heads for years. Now its much harder. If any republican politician tries to use the leaks to attack dems now they'll be branded an unpatriotic for helping the Russians in their efforts to undermine our elections. Both sides lose.

interesting, but kind of a half cooked idea in the wake of the election it seems since no one is buying it

Is 100 days some sort of legal cutoff when investigations have to be done by? Some investigations take years. Not sure what your point is.

The left are all having mental breakdowns. Every aspect of their life involves Trump derangement syndrome. People I have known for years won't talk with me anymore because I voted for Trump. These are people I went to school with, one of them I was his best man at his wedding and some others I helped get jobs.

They eat, drink and sleep thinking about Donald Trump. They follow his tweets and have to respond. They have his new tweets set off an alarm so whenever he tweets they will know (and it wakes them up).

The worst part is they don't even realize the damage they are doing to themselves. Some are openly talking about rebellion and other things.

My once "friend" that I was best man at his wedding told me that people like me need to be rounded up and killed.

Now how do you handle people like that? They once were normal people. I used to go to the beach with them. We watched movies together. We were in the same guild playing WoW so many years ago (I haven't played video games since Cataclysm destroyed WoW and I have no idea how many years ago that was).

I just hope whatever madness is impacting these people they snap out of it.

so you want the citizens of this country to chase a fake story for literally years wasting tax dollars instead of actually making America great again? fuck off. if they had evidence it would be in the media, there are leakers everywhere

fucking marxism holy shit

Should have thought of that when you called for a dozen benghazi investigations and that whole birther movement.

We're just giving you a little taste of your medicine. Enjoy :)

but both of those are real and this is entirely false... shoo shill shoo go away

It is crazy. These people used to be normal. We went to football games together. Now they are angry all the time.

More then half my co-workers are just mental. None of them know I voted for Trump but they have been talking about cutting off family members who voted for Trump. One was talking about how he called child protective services on someone he knew that voted for Trump and CPS had their kids for over a month before they got them back. He thought that was funny.

It is really disturbing the vindictiveness and open calling for death on people they disagree with.

It is really getting scary. I don't think they can be fixed. This derangement has made them insane.

This is in part why their were "hidden trump voters." You have to be a bit undercover to avoid the leftist maniacs.

i genuinely hope you are lying but dear god help us if you aren't