A warning: Do not get vaccination, it may give you or your child autism or result in other illnesses

A warning: Do not get vaccination, it may give you or your child autism or result in other illnesses.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTch2QKwbI
web.archive.org/web/20150402171910/https://shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/jewish-psychologists-psychiastrists-and-anything-mental-health-related/
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/11/13/autism-cases-in-u-s-rise-to-1-in-45-a-look-at-who-gets-the-diagnosis-in-8-simple-charts/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc
archive.is/v9TKb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'll be fine, you can't get autism twice.

Fuck off to /x/ with this tinfoil hat nonsense.

FPBP

They should make a vaccine for autism.

fpbp. I mean honestly.

But Olaf Björnson where are my proofs? :----DDDD

Autism is natural.

I like the classic Ben Garrison cartoons

fucking rek'd kid

ok now post the unedited version

We need this to sustain our numbers

But it could get worse.

>autism is contagious

actually i think it is. i caught it from pol

When can't we just call stupid people stupid?

This doesn't explain how to antivaxers are the most autistic people on the internet.

I love anti-vax, it's a great conspiracy theory to weed out retards from the gene pool

autism is a result of plastics

*why
The irony

>QUICK GET VACCINATED OR WE WILL ALL DI-

That's right goy, get more diseases so you can pay more (((hospital bills)))

I disagree with this anti-vax narrative but I do think it's important to be able to freely study and publish papers and vaccines without being called an idiot or anti-science. There's nothing wrong with taking a second look at something. That being said vaccines are one of the greatest discoveries and technologies mankind has ever created.

Autists aren't stupid though, they just can't perform normal social functions. They are running on pure logic, autists make great coders

The greatest discovery and technology ever is the sharp rock

Yes we would be clearly all DEAD if there would be no vaccines. You are such a dumb Goy.

>don't get vaccinated guise

t. rural and suburban retards.

> yes, yeeees, lower your crowd immunity, goyim...

Vaccination does not help against these diseases. It is because of hygiene and better nutrition we now rarely see them. Vaccination only gives you autism (which is worse than what is seen on your picture) and other serious illnesses. But take your vaccines, it weeds out the dumb from out gene pool.

>You can't have autism if you die
Also this

where is the proofs? :-DD :DDD

Proof you Fucking retard.

You mean herd immunity. And herd immunity is one of the biggest lie from the vaccination industry. Most vaccines would need to be refreshed after a few years to remain active. But most adults never refresh, thus there is no herd immunity in the first place.

Wasn't big pharma killed under obongo?

The next step in human evolution.

noice

wtf i love vaccines now

People do not die in the Western world because of such diseases as we have improved hygiene and nutrition (look at the chart above).

>I don't have the mental capacity to understand that compounds don't always behave like the pure forms of their components.

Hygiene was barely any different and nutrition was better if anything when the polio epidemic happened.

And I thought ol' Benjamin Garrisonberg couldn't get any more retarded...

Your chart is mortality rate not contraction rate. Totally different stats. Vaccines prevent contraction not mortality.

fpbp, goddamn

Table salt is the deadliest compound known to man

Google whistleblower vaccination.

Also this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTch2QKwbI

>Autism
People keep using this word without knowing what it means. Autism is extremely rare and only affects 1 in 100,000 people, but according to Sup Forums one in every 10 people here have autism.

This is not true, both hygiene and availability of food improved within the last century.

web.archive.org/web/20150402171910/https://shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/jewish-psychologists-psychiastrists-and-anything-mental-health-related/

Maybe you are the retarded one?

> h-herd immunity is a lie
So that is why there are outbreaks of measles in countries with failing herd immunity.

Autistic Hissing

It is 1:48 in the US.

Polio was in the 50s not 100 years ago. Do you honestly think people eat healthier today than they did 50 years ago?

My friend is not vaccinated and desu he's the most autistic of our group

It's true that there are a lot of unnecessary vaccines made just for you to get jewd, but you must have a nigger tier iq to belive all that shit.
Some vegan celeb cunt in my country advised parents to not vaccinate their kids and as a result a bunch of them died.

No step on snek

1 in 45
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/11/13/autism-cases-in-u-s-rise-to-1-in-45-a-look-at-who-gets-the-diagnosis-in-8-simple-charts/

yes dont vaccinate your kids vaccinations are responsible for autism , downs and all increases in the rates of developmental disorders and deformities .

vaccination is bad for your kids dont vaccinate them

ben garrison is a fucking retard

stop fucking editing ben garrisons cartoons you jewish shill.

hope someone saved the original and can post it

No but the availability of food is greater and understanding of the importance of hygienics to prevent diseases increased greatly.

this might be accurate but autism at a level that isn't just social issues is but actual inability to talk/perform basic living functions is like 1/100,000

you have a higher chance to die or get crippled if you don t vaccinate

In your case ya

Smaller doses over a longer period of time.

Except murrikans classify everything as autism. Hyperactive kid? Autism, prescribe meds. Quiet kid? Autism, prescibe meds. Normal kid? Autism, prescribe meds.

this tweet was always trump looking for a retarded right wing thing to latch onto and he gave up on this one and went with obama birtherism shit instead which was much more effective for his political ambitions. Literally "doesnt feel good and changes - autism" is straight up meme tier comedy.
T. person who voted for trump

school shooter? autism

That kid would have died anyway with or without vaccination. Vaccines do not prevent any diseases, it is just a big scam. Also, I would prefer death over autism any day.

ask afrikans how they are doing without vaccines

>Jew telling the truth because people do not trust or like Jews and will do the opposite of what the Jew says
You cunning little rat

Ask them about their hygiene

No they do not classify everything as autism, this is just nonsense.

Fucking idiot. You have to spread this message in MUDSLIME and NIGGER communities.

Just let the subhumans pump their children full of shit.

Why would I want mudslimes or niggers not to get autism?

The problem is that these idiots want to force vaccines on everyone else. I would not care too much if they harm themselves and give their children autism, but often there are requirements to take vaccines.

no

Says who and how do you know this statistic is not manipulated?

Then stop saying "dont get vaccinated" you nigger!

There are mostly Whites on /pol though

>the plunger's all the way home
0/10

How retarded can you be? 99% of people in first world countries are vaccinated and europe has the lowest cases autism in the world.
Most of the vaccines are just a attenuated form of the virus which makes your immune system to develop specialized antibodies.

The idea that vaccines cause autism was a rumor spread by a Playboy bunny. I know Sup Forums are just pizza-faced virgin contrarians but they should check their sources.

I live in Europe and I almost got none vaccines. In contrast, in the US people get 69 doses of vaccines until they are 18 years old. Also, you cannot be sure about those autism statistics, there are enough lobbies who want to deceive the public about the level of autism and make it appear more lowly than it actually is. And Bill Gates openly said on Youtube that vaccines are used to reduce the population.

Autism is the next stage of human evolution, prove me wrong
>pro-tip: you can't

Nice try pharma shill, but there are many different sources. For example a whistleblower who worked at CDC and was forced to hide/delete results from his research which showed that vaccines are truly linked with autism.

Visste ikke at Kari Jaquesson var på Sup Forums

Autists may need constant supervison by others and have social problems, thus it is clearly no evolutionary improvement.

[citation needed]

Google whistleblower vaccines

but if you do you'll get autism . you really gonna swallow big pharma's lies ? they get millions as children suffer.
>assuming someone's telling the truth because he's jewish
wow, that's some fucking convoluted thought process

I've always found this interesting. A vaccine is not a treatment. Medical treatment for disease in general escalated greatly during those decades, as well as general cleanliness such as water purification, and so I imagine many diseases had a decline in mortality rate. The real graph that should be displayed is the incidence of measles relative to the vaccines introduction. You can contract the disease and not die, but the vaccine is designed so you don't get it in the first place. I mean yea, you weren't likely to die from the measles for a few years before the vaccine, but you still risk complications, and do you really like being sick or taking any unnecessary risk at death? It can easily develop to otitis media, which when not treated (as in many third world shit holes) can lead to deafness. So if I say the vaccine prevents deafness but not death does that make it valuable at all?

Scientist finally speaks out against autism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc

(You)

archive.is/v9TKb

archive.is/v9TKb

archive.is/v9TKb

That is the standard excuse for american parents when their kids misbehave. "Oh, he has autism, you know. Woe is me! Where do I get the gibmedats, again?"

Vaccines don't cause autism. Left-wing propaganda encouraging mothers to have babies in their 30s and early 40s causes autism.

>left-wing propaganda
>kills off the left-wingers
really makes the axons click

>he believes this

You saw HWNDU us right?