Why?

Alright Sup Forums I need to ask. How do you still support Donald J. Trump? Before you type "SHAREBLUE CTR I'M WITH HER JEW KEK" let me explain.
Donald Trump has done almost nothing in the time he's been in office, he has failed a lot of promises already, he keeps fucking himself over and alienating the people, I know you don't trust polls because they were skewed for Hillary before but they report that every day more people turn against him and if you think about it, Trump by his nature does not like to do a job where people are mean to him, his resignation becomes a higher possibility by the day, he'll in every interview he does he looks more and more annoyed.
So why? Why do you still stand by him, even after he has shattered your party into 1000 pieces, even after he's failed so much his campaign was built on, even after embarrassing himself and all of you on television every day, even after a new scandal every 15 minutes, why? Do you know how fast you would have spit on Bush or Obama if this was how their campaign went? Why? Why is Trump so special?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rTTOt
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-trump-did-not-break-the-law-in-talking-classified-details-with-the-russians/2017/05/16/e9efd2cc-3a54-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.41c56e948d4f
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hear rome was also built in a day.

SHAREBLUE CTR I'M WITH HER JEW KEK

you both make good points.
now I'll let the rest of the idiots shout "shill"

Wow, props friend for the epic rare.

Think level headedly about what we want.

We want lower taxes, we want less government regulation, we want less political corruption, we want controlled immigration.

Trump has already signed an executive order limitting lobbying, he's trying to pass tax reform, he's trying to reduce the damage of Obamacare.

Now compare that to what Hilary offers, increased government intervention, higher taxes, more divisive, victim politics, and more weak foreign policy, and probably syrian refugees, and ask yourself why we wouldn't be happy Trump is in office.

Moreover, why wouldn't we be annoyed that the media is trying to demonize Trump every step of the way.

Yes but with Rome, it took a bit of time before everything went to shit.

Shouldn't he have done those things already? He has majority power in everything, changing the country should be simple, why can't he do it?

Thanks leaf. :)

>inb4 drumpfkin screams OMG WTF U DONT AGREE WITH ME, SHILL SHILL SHILL!!!! UR PAYED TO HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS

>even tho majority of country hates drumpf

Even Republicans don't actually wsnt those things. Weaker government means they have less control and less taxes means they could lose their bonus facilities and get lower pay.

He's signed what he could, but half of his shit gets shut down because most politicians are self serving and corrupt.

"Hilldawg Maximus"
*Slow clap*

Shill, the thread

>SHAREBLUE CTR I'M WITH HER JEW KEK

Are you sure it wasn't because he has never compromised on anything in his life ever? I mean if you look at the way he makes business deals it's basically just "MY WAY OR NO DEAL" he doesn't understand that's not how politics works.

>(you)

Well if it had been up to Le Putain it would all be fire so...

>stolk market sky rocket
>scraps TPP
>repeal replace heading to senate with presidential signature for 2/3 of the government to pass it
>special prosicuter apointed
>budget being passed has the boarder wall in it and is in bidding war currently, so going to happen.
>Washingpost back tracking on impeachment BS
> best liberal waves of tears
>actually working with Russia to help with Isis effort.
>Jeff Sessions has AG

He is the wrench i have been wanting to throw into The Machine since i became aware of what my schools have been brainwashing us on what to think since elementury school.

>Why is Trump so special?
He's as far a politician as one can get, yet ppl voted him in. Ppl say he is a liar and crude, but truth be told it's the liar who can smile while doing it that is more dangerous.

You french fags are going to become the new leafs aren't you? Just kys already.

I never though that Trump would do anything good for the country, however there is NO way I would ever support a party as shady as the DNC, with all the lies, the corruption, the MSM. Hell, they declared PEPE a hate speech symbol.

Cause you are a fucking idiot.
NO really. Honestly.
Remember the pisstape that was big global news but then suddenly disappeared from the news completely cause there was no prove..
This is called slander btw. Or the comical idea of Putin being the puppet master of trump that after it didnt work out was switched to Bannon and now is switched back to Putin.
Every week a new smear to rile people up against trump that is after a couple of days dropped cause it was clear from the beginning there is no prove, and you forget this and the only thing that sticked in your stupid Starbucks brain was your uninformed, undeserved and by media produced hatred.
Your bias blinds you and opens you up to being easily manipulated.
Do you "highly educated" liberals even raise and eyebrow at this?
Or actually notice this or remember this?
Honest question i kinda really wanna know.

>French people always try to act so pious
>they're literally the reason why the knights templar fell apart
>trusting France after Philip IV

Eat shit you cheese monkey. I'm glad your country will be a Muslim cesspit. You deserve it for everything you did.

Fire is better than that. You don't even notice what is gone?

This. We know Trump isn't perfect but he's all we got right now. The alternative is whatever fresh hell the dems want to put us through.

It's not as if Trump hasn't TRIED to do more (he has done some, left wing media doesn't report it) but he's being HELLA obstructed.

That is not how you real. You to in with high expectations and hagtle to get most of what you want. That is what happened with NAFTA and AHC. Only it was everyone sleep but the american base having high standards in the matter. Just politicians lead by the nose to agree to all terms and conditions to get what they wanted at all costs. Our costs.

Hey sweetie.

Senate (R): 52/100
Senate (D): 48/100

All you need is 2 votes to switch to deadlock. They made a list of all 100 members of senate to find out which ones are the most bipartisan/who worked with the other party the most. Guess who was number one on the list that works with Dems the most? A republican from Maine.

So that brings you to 51/100. And of course you have John McCain doing inexplicable things like his recent vote to scale back Obama's environmental regulations. And there's Lindsey Graham and other frequent critics. So honestly? There's a razor's edge, he has the weakest presidency possible (from a federal level) given all those factors. He will need 2018 to get any real power.

Stock market had nothing to do with him.
TPP is probably the only good thing he did.
Senate doesn't want his version of healthcare, it will not pass.
Special prosecutor to do what?
If the wall was going to happen it would have been started in the first week.
The impeachment that is basically guaranteed? Ok sure, the guy who becomes more hated by the second is gonna get 8 years.
Conservative tear wave pending...
Jeff Sessions probably won't survive more than a month, he plans to cripple the booming market in pot legal states which will probably get Trump assassinated, because at that point literally ONLY Sup Forums will still support him.

A lot less than what she won't have done, which is basically end the entire country.

You have no knowledge of American culture or anything about our country. This is what happens when you allow CNN to rot your brain.

*That is how you deal. You go in with expectations and haggle. That is what happened with NAFTA and AHC. Only it was everyone else but the american people having high stakes in the matter

I am, sorry my phone is a nightmare on a small ass screen.

Looking at how things are going now, there's a better chance of 10 people winning the lottery and then all getting simultaneously struck by lightening than him winning anything come 2018.

This never would have happened with Hilldawg:

Archive Link: archive.is/rTTOt

> Republican Senator introduced bill seek lifetime ban on ex-Congress members lobbying
>REPUBLICANS are draining the swamp (never thought I'd see the day)

Reminder: Trump campaigned to drain the swamp in Washington. He railed against ex-members of congress leaving to huge-paying lobbying gigs where they pocketed millions.
Short editorial: How do we know they're acting in America's best interest or their own best interest unless we cutoff this revenue stream? There is proven examples of obvious corruption. Members voting on certain legislation, them going into the industries they wrote legislation for, milking millions.

depends on who you ask. Stop trusting the media. Pic related. sage

I'm an American on vacation.

Fuck off Shareblue

Trump is an idiot for believing that people would have been loyal to him.
Establishment republicans are outraged because of his derailment of the primary season, not to mention that the GOP has a good 1/3 of neocons willing to fuck him over.
Just look at Mc Cain, he will vote for impeachment regardless of the investigation results, just because he was personally offended by Trump.

That's not true at all haha. Mid-terms have lower voter turnout. Republicans have the advantage. As long as he keeps his base energized and as long as we see movement on things, he'll be good to go. He still has time. I'd say we can pass judgment October 1st after the first official budget gets decided on.

Then we can see where his true loyalties lie.

He's done and continues to try and fulfill everything he promised

I donnt care about what he meant by unloading missiles into the ground in syria

He is also very likable and entertaining.

>Donald Trump has done almost nothing in the time he's been in office
>Not even a year and suddenly everyone cares if shit is getting done
>People gave Obama 3 years before they even considered what he's done
And that's why I stopped reading there. If you actually payed attention, you'd know he's done a lot more than "nothing". He's done a lot and he's still got a lot more to do. RIP your refugee abused shattered shitter.

Nice pic too. Really tells me how mentally stable and totally not upset you are. Very chill.

I know the feel, but in politics it's different, we're in between nation's not corporations, saying "all or nothing" ends with you getting nothing but a damaged reputation.

In that case please jump off the Eiffel Tower

They HAD low voter turnout, after this mess, everyone and their dog will be voting to fuck Trump over.

Barack Obama wants to be Trump. Why can't we admire Trump the same way? :)

Hahahaha ok sure.

I'm enjoying how things are going, no need to kms. Alt-Right can't stop losing and it's hilarious.

MS-13 is huge, that's literally nothing.

It's great to always win until you lose.

>two dozen
KEK

>wall would have been started within the first week.
>within the first week.

Go look at the numbers. Google it now. They were just released. He's beating Obama. They called Obama the deported-in-chief and Obama's numbers included catch-and-release. Trump's numbers are pure. He's getting them the hell out of here.

Stock market has ALOT to so with him getting into office. Basically people were feeling safer to invest in riskier business ventures because of a shit ton of red tape he cut on absolutely ridiculous regulations imposed on small to med size businesses.

It you have 2 of the 3 branchs to vote yea, it passes.

Special prosecutor into the russian ties. Though technically for Hillary, the russian narative links to the DNC. Which Ultimately leads to the DNC heads and then down on her. Though Trey has been doing a good job on looking in on the case, i am sure be can kick it back to the former FBI head it asked.

Impeachment is not galuaranteed for anything except for feeble minded fools who does not know what it means. It you are talking about the bogus Wapo article, for your reading pleasure :

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-trump-did-not-break-the-law-in-talking-classified-details-with-the-russians/2017/05/16/e9efd2cc-3a54-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.41c56e948d4f

Expecting him to fulfill this 4 then we will talk about 2020.
Conservative tear nothing. Republicans are couping Pence on one side. But majority and some blue dog democrats are still all in for him for risk their seats and careers.
Jeff session is and will do fine. He only prosecutes with in the limits of fed law and state law. Media propaganda is pushing the fear be will interfer with the booming pot industry. In reality he can not and will not over step this bounds into other states. This opinions care this town and he has the right to voice them.

I fucking Lea-

Wtf??? I hate SChklumpf now

Sweeties. That was just in one day.

See

I see the whole lefty establishment, politicians, MSM, academia are after him.

I honestly think if he gave free university, free healthcare, open borders etc etc YOU FAGS would still be after his blood.

Why?

Because he's "Right Wing", he's not really but that doesn't matter to you.

It's the same with all the female/minority Right Wingers.

You lefty fags are disgusting. You don't care about women, or minorities.

You ONLY CARE about Left wing politics.

YOU throw women and minorities who don't tow the party line under the bus every day.

Hypocrites.

Trump won't be allowed to succeed. That's what I see going on.

You people have/are creating fertile ground for a violent uprising, all because someone said "grab her by the pussy".

YOU have shown tens of millions of people that no matter who they vote for YOU WON'T LET THEM GOVERN.

The Muh Russia shit was Hillary planting seeds to get away from the fact she is terrible.

I look forward to the upcoming civil war against YOU FUCKING COMMUNISTS.

WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

>Donald Trump has done almost nothing in the time he's been in office
He's been blocked on every issue by the democrats. Explain to me how that could possibly be his fault and not their's
> he keeps fucking himself over and alienating the people
like who?
>but they report that every day more people turn against him
and I should trust these bastions of truth why?
>his resignation becomes a higher possibility by the day
says the increasingly nervous man for the 7295th time since the inauguration
>he'll in every interview he does he looks more and more annoyed.
and? you wouldn't be?
>Why do you still stand by him, even after he has shattered your party into 1000 pieces
because he's shattering the establishment parties into 1000 pieces
>even after he's failed so much his campaign was built on
being blocked by the democrats is his fault now?
>after embarrassing himself and all of you on television every day, even after a new scandal every 15 minutes
literally nobody except the whinging left cares about his scandals

low quality bait
0/10 would btfo again

Oh as.for the wall. There already IS a wall. Just people are too clueless to look into what was originaly start and left to rust with not PM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier

Oh. Also. Just in case. Pic related. KEK. Even in the worst case scenario, Democrats still get to suffer from Republicans. Hahaha

Also. See pic related for more good news. Trump made the census dude resign. Liberals are FREAKING OUT about it. Check out the headlines. And google it.

SAY IT WITH ME

GERRYMANDERING

HAHAHAHAAAHA. democrats get fucked!

>dumbass liberal
>enjoying things
Libs can't enjoy things. You are just happy because your delusions have gotten to peak levels this week. Next week you will be crying over stupid shit again and Trump will still be president.

You in exchange in France with liberal arse fags art college lol

Who did you vote for fag?

>been in decline since 2008
>2008

I wonder what happened in 2008?

That is why we elected a dealer and not a politician. Politicians don't help people really. Money corrupts easy.

Trump's trade rep got approved. He hates NAFTA.

And what happened then? Obama was elected. They've been fudging the numbers. There are 30,000,000 illegal immigrants

They recruit 10X that in a day, sweetie.

a few of the things he did were exec orders and were shot down in court. Never saw congress or the senate.

So majority rule (Which is a small majority at that) is going to be tough.

They recruit 400,000 in a day? Cool. Guess that's more of a reason for a wall.

Will you give a call to your lawmakers? And maybe we need a deportation force as well? :)

>He's criticizing a democratic election in a foreign country after electing Macron.
Isn't this the epitome of hypocrisy?

See

dawg it really looks like you're trying to form sentences here.

i think that's the saddest part.

you really don't know how fucking stupid you are.

>10 x 24 = 400,000
>drumpfkin logic
>mfw

im with her and this thread makes no sense.

trump is a russian puppet!

You think your school is brainwashing you now, wait until 10th grade. It gets even worse.

I support trump because he must be doing something right when he triggers all the shills, libcucks, comies and similar scum. Also, kys shill.

France is such a dogshit country, just let it die already

You forgot the ethno state part.
And the destruction of Israel.

>He has majority power in everything,

Why are you so inept? How many times do I have to link to this post?

See

Har har. Grammer sucks because phone. I dropped out of college and started a career because of the brainwashing there was extortion level. They practically made it mandatory to go to college.

And yet you literal stupid idiot have found nothing what i wrote you even can critice cause its just describing what already happened kys you failure.

is this a joke?

weve been winning for almost a full year straight now.

toodles

You know what I love about that? Libtards think they can run out the clock on the 90-day ban. Mmm nice try. Because the judge smacked down the entire order, they haven't been able to follow the part of the order instructing them to review vetting procedures. So once it gets approved by the lower courts or the Supreme Court (which it will because of Gorsuch teehee *winks*), they get a whole new 90-day ban. Hahahahaha. Get fucked sandniggers.

>tries to work with Russia to end Isis as quick as possible
>it's somehow a huge scandal and he's a traitor
Every day it gets more and more retarded.

You can link to that post as much as your fat sausage-like fingers will allow. Still doesn't take away from the fact that your comprehensive level and ability to follow along the thread is WAY below autism level.

So let me get this straight... Members of your cult keep blocking him every step of the way and manufacturing an endless amount of fake scandals to keep him preoccupied with bullshit, and then you come here and complain that he isn't able to keep his promises? Hmmm. Well, guess who else isn't able to keep her promises? Oh, that's right: Hillary. If there wasn't any value to him being in office, your puppet masters wouldn't be spending so much money trying to take him down. :)

Oh nooo. Rather than address the actual deportation numbers presented, you've resorted to name calling. REEEE

I guess we can't argue with facts, so I've lost this round. Maybe it's time to shill for Hill?

>tries to work with russia to end isis as quickly as possible.

Thats like you asking one of your bullies to help you with another bully, but in actuality, both of those bullies find you repulsive and just want to humiliate and kick your betacuck ass.

every fucking time I hear a cuck speak...

How does Russia bully USA? They want to work with them on the ISIS but they keep antagonizing them. The USA is the bully in this situation; do the americans want to deal with ISIS on their own? Russia can leave and stop fighting them if they want to take care of it by themselves.

>Donald Trump has done almost nothing in the time he's been in office, he has failed a lot of promises already
Pic related. I find this narrative funny because other Trump detractors claim he's destroying the country in everything he does, so he's supposedly doing nothing but also doing everything but everything he does is evil which is nothing so I guess he's not doing evil which is good I guess?

>he keeps fucking himself over and alienating the people
People who hated him still hate him. People who loved him still love him. Not much has changed there.

>I know you don't trust polls because they were skewed for Hillary before
They're still skewed against him now and, therefore, aren't even worth considering.

>Trump by his nature does not like to do a job where people are mean to him
Is that so?

>his resignation becomes a higher possibility by the day
"Trump has no chance at winning the election!" Never tell me the odds.

>he'll in every interview he does he looks more and more annoyed.
That's your take on it. From my perspective, he seems like he's having a ball.

>Why is Trump so special?
Because he's The Chosen One.

To answer your question for real, I support Trump because 1) he's still a better choice than the alternative, Hillary, and 2) it pisses off crybabies.