HAPPENING! MAJOR US CRISIS INCOMING 2008 EDITION

US faces crisis as pension funding hole hits $3.85tn

US cities and states face a “looming crisis” after the collective funding hole in the public pension system jumped by $434bn in just one year, raising fears of further Detroit-style bankruptcies.

ft.com/content/f2891b34-3705-11e7-99bd-13beb0903fa3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2y0qRNZrQM
ft.com/content/f2891b34-3705-11e7-99bd-13beb0903fa3
businessinsider.com/alibaba-jack-ma-davos-america-history-globalization-2017-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
youtube.com/watch?v=E7gz2Z5qR6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STEP OFF WITH THAT ZEROHEDGE HOMEBOY. WE /NUPOL/ NOW

Fuck. Guess we're in for another global banking crash. I hope our governments let the banks fail this time instead of making us pay for it

Fucking hell I'm already poor can the US not fuck up for a full decade?

Did i mention the race war after the crisis?

Oh another economic crisis? Yeah like that hasnt happened before. Fucking zzz.....

But the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys. You already surrendered your country to islam by electing Macron.

Nope. Such is the nature of (((capitalism))).

Boomer Mass Suicide soon

I wish.

Lol this isn't surprising to anyone actually tracking wealth inequality. Not at all surprising to anyone with a fucking inkling of a fiscal brain in regards to tax brackets

look more

78% of 75 years old vote for Macron
70% of 60-69 years old vote for macron

40% of 25-34 years old vote for LePen
43% of 35 49 years old vote for Lepen

kek pls

Works for me. Should've been useful in the private sector, government titty suckers.

maybe you should help them achieve the next step in their life

whether the government pays for it the banks do a runner we will pay for it. much of muchness

Freedom Alternative, is that you?

sexist old cunts

But if we just allow them to fail, everyone's debt would be completely wiped out I imagine? Since there would be nobody to pay the money to. I might be wrong though since I know fuck all about economics

So that only means that USA has laws in which pensions are allowed to be stolen, since how else did the money disappear? Somebody had to take that money, the money people been paying into.

The wild ride never ends.

Debt as well as savings. Anyone who was responsible is fucked in this situation by no fault of their own only jewish usury.

This. DEATH TO THE BOOMERS FOR FUCKING THE FUTURE FOR MILLENIALS!!!!!

Now yer talkin'

I am ok with this

>Not taking whatever you can get during the crisis.
Get on my level frenchbro.

Hehe, yes goy, blame your parents for the status quo.

1. Bail them out
2. Increase debt ceiling
3. Start major war
4. Boost economy
Repeat

Just don't write laws where they are allowed to take your money. It's not rocket science, more money you pay in, more money you get when you retire from work.

>40% of 25-34 years old vote for LePen
>43% of 35 49 years old vote for Lepen

Who did other 60% of 25-34 and 57% of 35-59 vote for?

what about 18-24?

>Gotta pay to read.
>Economy in the shitter.
Would you look at that.

Pic related

kek this.

Comrades, revolution soon

what the fuck is this shit you nigger, post a screencap or kys

you right so it's 60/40 and 57/43 the real result.
on the other hand vote by ethnicity is forbidden in France.

Young whites vote for Lepen massively.

Because lePen had too leftist economic program, she didn't win.

Yeah because finding the most successful members of society and killing them off will create a more equal and productive world. Or maybe the last five time it was tried wasn't a real indicator?

Nice ideology.

The money was never paid in, they counted on the pension fairy sprinkling magic dust over the stock market and house values to increase taxation and pay for the pensions.
Basically the politicians lied and the people wanted them to lie so all was good. Until the bill comes due.

(((Social security)))

How about...
Not trusting the fucking government with your money

>ft.com/content/f2891b34-3705-11e7-99bd-13beb0903fa3

wow, they have a bot whom detect massive click from a link or what?

i didn't had the paywall before.

businessinsider.com/alibaba-jack-ma-davos-america-history-globalization-2017-1
>In the past 30 years, America had 13 wars spending $14.2 trillion
So pensions are only 3.85 trillion. Problem?

and 20 trillion in debt with china.

Yes, lets kill government because you wrote laws where they can steal money from founds or how about write laws where they can't steal money? Hmm, that's a theory.

so does this mean boomers are taking my gibs too?

>public pension system

If you're relying on that at all you've fucked up very badly in your retirement planning.

How the fuck would we survive another crisis? We didn't recovered from the last one.

War.

fuckingbaste.png

There are all kinds of laws about the solvency of private pension funds. This is about public pensions for public servants- which don't have to be funded, which don't have to be accountable, which don't have to be counted as liabilities in budgets.
Public sector unions demand ridiculous pensions, politicians whose campaigns were funded by those unions give it to them completely unfunded and safe in the knowledge that the balance won't come due until after they quit politics.

The real question is what do I invest in to make the big bucks once the crash occurs?

Debt with China is more like 2 trillion out of 20 trillion.
Here is where money disappears more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
>>It is anticipated by Federal Reserve officials that the primary dealers, which include Goldman Sachs Group. Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase, and Morgan Stanley, will lend the Treasuries on to other firms in return for cash.

>implying we have a say in the matter
Politicians lie. Shocking I know.

Social security is a scam anyway, if it just forced people to invest then everyone would be much better off.

This. Hopefully. The system needs a radical change.

Government is a private company in capitalism. Public property is you and you don't decide laws. When you vote for political party you hire private company to run your laws. No such thing as public ownership in USA, since public doesn't runs the laws, neither they oversee founds. They only represent public, because you were too lazy to do it yourself and rather get your burger and stop thinking about laws.

>> MUH CRASH

When (((THEY))) have the monetary System in control why should (((THEY))) let it crash?

Everything works perfectly fine, no need for a war or some stupid kind of revolution.

It can go three ways, it can revert to the same old and rebuild again. It can be changed or it can all be obliterated in nuclear destruction.

I vote for option 3.

No people of that age bracket exist in France. Have you forgotten that they've had a state-mandated sex-out period 19-25 years ago?

SH E M I T A H
H
E
M
I
T
A
H

I mean bank clients are screwed either way. Either the government takes their money and gives it to the bank or the bank fails and they lose their money.

It's 8 pics I'll start posting them

oh great so the answer is to punish us more. God fucking damn kill all boomers already.

I can't it says duplicate file exists...sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=E7gz2Z5qR6Q

New orleans, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Puerto Rico, Philadelphia, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey

what is the common point?

Chicagos pension funds non-existant just like detroit.
Surprise, surprise...

this shit mainly affects white countries
white countries are starting to go after each other both on international and national levels
SHTF
mainly white people fight and die
left with three options
1 nuclear apocalypse
2 insanely weak white ethno-states that are economically and militarily irrelevant and will be conquered by china
3 multicultural war-torn states under the control of the jews with all the "problematics" wiped out
Jews win on all three

Gota make tax revenue for those boomer pension scheems!
Get cracking fellow millennials!

>trusting gov pensions
Not even once, I rather get paid in full and invest that shit than depend on a government pension.

I mean thats what happens when an economy is soaring. It has to crash.

Real talk is now a bad time to invest. Doing market research I see we are overdo for another crash. Should I wait it out?

In Germany it's similar. Unfunded pensions for state workers of around 3.5tr until 2030 (or so).

Really a successful model for politicians.

Global stocks are overvalued. Do not invest. Just wait, you wont have to wait very long.

t. Investment banker

>federal reserve notes not food
>six shooter not a detachable magazine fed carbine
SPOTTED THE FIRST CASUALTY

Sup Forums is always wrong when it comes to market crashing id stake money on nothing happening

ive been here since 2014 and while the happening have been amazing dorner, zimzam, boston bomber, assault vehicles, syrian war generals, elections. People here have done some amazing work. Yet the glaring hole is always a financial crisis happening. 2 times i believed Sup Forums and nothing happened

Free college! Free healthcare! More gibs! Net benefit net benefit

>raise taxes on working people in order to satisfy blood thirsty boomers

>ive been here since 2014
Lurk more, faggot.

Same old shit.

>2014.
even jonnes have seen more shit than you

>already big social tensions
>marxist roaming the street, hoping for a new economic crisis so they can strike
>a new right has emerged
This crisis will cause a civil war I assume.

My 401k is invested in risky foriegn funds should i get them the fuck out or does that not matter?

If you believe it's an American crisis, then foreign funds will be a safe haven.

Probably is. I hate the kikes here. I'll leave it as is.

Don't underestimate the power of financial contagion. All it takes is one wealthy investor in a foreign country to quickly pull out their funding and the entire system can collapse.

What kind of countries are you investing in that are vulnerable to a single investor?

>some shit happens in US
>whole world collapses
why

Lad, people like Soros have the power to crash a countries economy if they pull out of an investment. Of course he's an outlier and it was just a bit of hyperbole to get the point of financial contagion across.

Hardly. He's got 6 shots before he's fucked. Probably take one or two with him.
The cash might be useful for starting a fire I guess.

Everything is run by $.
Goods are bought for $, petrol is bought for $, gold is bought for $, international trade is mostly in $ all the wealth that is gathered was bought for $, people, banks and govt have shit located in $.

Now the $ falls, guess how the world react.

>Young whites vote for Lepen massively
...and also Melenchon
oh boy fun decade ahead

Serves them all right for trusting the Jew promise of 'Secure Retirements' and the rampant public corruption in cities and large population states!

>feeling bad for those suckered by the nose
>2008+9

>fears of further Detroit-style bankruptcies.

this is what we want, fuck the endless debt cycle, hit the reset ceiling

>I hope our governments let the banks fail this time instead of making us pay for it
we're getting a refund for last time also

tax the everloving fuck out of monopoly to correct this constraint on demand