When did you grow out of racism?

When did you grow out of racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nCLBTmjJBY
youtube.com/watch?v=8o4Zj98FeX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's actually something I grew into

Same, I get more racist every day. Living in Toronto definitely doesn't help. Leaving soon

I'm literally becoming more pro-white by the day. You can never grow out of the truth.

Racism has always been a bad trait

this

Has South Korea become an African country?

youtube.com/watch?v=1nCLBTmjJBY

youtube.com/watch?v=8o4Zj98FeX4

At the age of 19, then moved to Canada.

>stop being racis whitey also let me into your country
t. shitskins.

I didn't. Although, I'm not really racist, just separatist, I want every race to live in their own country, not mingle with each other.

This.

Some of my family are complete white trash; alcohol, drugs etc. Literally worse than most niggers and Paki's.

*into

Fpbp

NEANDERTHALS ARE THE TRUE ARYANS AND ARE IN THE HOLLOW EARTH (ARGATHA) RIGHT NOW THATS WHY THEY DISAPPEARED

>It's actually something I grew into
/thread

I actually grew into it. but its not racism its bigotry. I dont have problems with people based on race but based on behaviors.

You should give Detroit or Baltimore a try.

implying I want to move into the US

>t. White trash

By living on brazil, i quickly learned that it's not a racial, but cultural issue.
Here no matter the color of the skin, it probably will get a gun, point at your head and take everything you have.
Everyone is a nigger.

And some sort of anti-brazil would be awesome.

Around 26

we dont have that problem. not all poor will shoot you here. and you are correct its the culture.

I lived in melbourne last year. I was "a super fucking racist cunt" apparently. then I go back to hobart and people ask why I'm brown.

witchcraft is the only reasonable answer for what is happening in melbourne. it's just so, so bad.

I'm still growing into it, faggot.

When i realized nearly everyone in america is some sort of mixture.
And im smarter than every single person ive met, regardless of their race.

t. mexican intellectual

I don't find african people attractive but I have no problem talking or working with them (IF they work)
same goes for north african people, but coincidentally the majority of thugs and thieves are originally from north african, so I keep my distance

asians are cool, never met a single slav

does this make me racist?

I know you don't have this problem, but its a good example/study case of a country.

It took a lot of time and research to get as racist as I am. I'd have to go through an intense reeducation to undo all this progress.

This. Only this year in fact.

I read Thomas Sowell talks about race and why the racist argument doesn't make sense.

never

Shouldn't you be frying a doggo, Kim?

It grew along with me.

Why be a racist while you live in one of the most diverse countries on earth? Diversity is unironically our strength

When I started meeting different people outside

You don't have niggers in Mexico

>shitpost
>greeted with autistic paranoid meta bullshit
Sup Forums is a special kind of place

There are blacks in a couple of states, veracruz and Oaxaca I think, haven't heard anything particularly bad about blacks in mexico

>Sup Forums is a special place
That's why we love it.

>being racist
>ever
racism is literally dindu-tier 'WE WUZ' shit .

Diversity is most likely fine, as well, US does have it too.
It's multiculturalism that fucks everything, specially when you allow and enable really shitty cultures to exist.

But thanks to the modern social justice crap, you can't be against multiculturalism without also being labeled as a racist.

fpbp

I get more racist by the day.

I was born very not racist. I was born in a town of almost all white people, but a very small town. There was 1 black kid in my class, and no one thought any different of him. I didnt even know of the idea of "black person" until like 2nd or 3rd grade? hard to remember.

people grow into racism. Its learned because it is a rather useful predictor. People who deny it are typically just psychopaths that are virtue signalling liars.

Good goy

Yep. You have to actively break the conditioning and learn that you can't relax around blacks.