Sup Forums BTFO gender is a social construct

youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sQgCZztAnk
youtu.be/MzrZj3GZS8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol no. Not watching that.

He is mentally ill. You shouldn't be mean to him, but he is sick, and pretending otherwise isn't healthy. He is likely suicidal. He would be suicidal if everyone agreed with him. Transgenderism is a serious mental illness that shouldn't be mocked. You could place this man in SF and surround him by people who only said what he wanted to hear and sadly he would still likely eventually kill himself.

Looks like a man in a dress to me sorry

wtf i hate sex now

Transphobian will become illegal

BTFO

i CANNOT get over how much he looks like Deficio

Why does he have a girlfriend? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=3sQgCZztAnk

In France and Canada, yes, sadly. In America? We thankfully have free speech and the left's current hysteria guarantees that that our Supreme Court will uphold if not strengthen our free speech protections. I know it is weird to say, but things like the Berkeley riots really help free speech in America because conservative justices will uphold liberal precedents.

White scum virgin of Sup Forums BTFO

Even him has a 7/10 with big breast

I'm allergic to bullshit. Saying "biological sex" is a social construct in the context of being a trans is bullshit. Biological sex is a fucking tautology because sex IS biological. What kind of sex is there otherwise? AI sex?

I 100% hate trans people. it only took five years to flip me completely from fighting for their rights to hoping they all choke instantaneously

you should definitely be mean to him. his platform is spreading his mental illness as if it's pneumonia.

>Transgenderism is a serious mental illness that shouldn't be mocked

that's where you're wrong faggot

Claims to be a woman
Claims to be attracted to women

Why the fuck even bother with this charade.

all words and ideas shared across multiple human beings (aka memes) are social constructs

He's an idiot. Why even give him views anymore?

>flag
not surprised

If there are two genders then there are two sexes. Fuck this fantasy land liberalism. I love when trolls throw this kind of shit here at pol because it is fun to vent. Why cant trolls realize that these threads are not triggering, but rather enjoyable.

Are you saying that Transgenderism is a meme? It might very well be. This shows how dangerous memes can be. It can undermine free agency.

>You shouldn't be mean to him
He is being mean to us by pushing this civilization-destroying bullshit.

looks like grant from college humor

It has to be a Jewish shill, most of us hate trans and gays.

>7/10
she's fat as fuck

In my opinion, transgenders who flip the switch should not be allowed to pick their own names. They didn't have a hand in picking their names the first time, after all. Their parents should have to rename them, and if their parents are dead then the right to name should be decided by a national lottery.

>Transgenderism is a meme
are you suggesting it's not? that would mean we should take trans people seriously

>transwomennotmale.jpg
Still can't tell if he's joking or not. Either way, not giving clicks.

That fucking shitty expression needs a steel toe.

He is honestly less wrong than most people.

People who say sex is biological and gender is a social construct clearly have no idea what a social construct is. The social constructionism argument has always been that both sex and gender are social constructs. However 99% of people misuse social construct and so the most commonly accepted stance on sex and gender these days is also the most incorrect.

Imagine how advanced humanity would be if we weren't constantly forced into placating these mentally ill psychotics.

Really bakes my cookies...

Disputing anything of what he says will be illegal soon enough. Dogma will choke out science and force it to conform to an ideology once again.

How come all of the transvestites I meet are also suffering from chronic depression, anxiety and suicidal ideas, and are CONSTANTLY pushing this victim complex that society hates them and is out to get them? They can't function, they can not hold down jobs, they are just a nervous wreck.

Btw that is a man. He may have ingested chemicals and invested in surgery to cosmetically appear as a woman, and built up some mythology that you can transition from a man to a woman, but he is still a man, just a very sick, self-mutilated one.

Memes are serious lad.

Transgendered, if not a mental illness, is now a social construct. Trannys BTFO

I live in a time where mental illness is accepted and placated because of feelings.

>fear is no illegal

Poland we love you and please never change, cunt.

>gender is a social construct
So then transgender isn't a real thing? Cool to know.

kek, I love you Poland.

Here is the truth

I ain't gonna click this shit nigger

Does he show his butt at least?

that's a hell of an Adam's apple

>and if you're neither a man or a women then you're neither male or female

These people are truly beyond help.

it's Adam's nut

I don't think you're any better.

based Korea

Who's that freak perv? I know my postmodrnism very damn well. Really the first rule is all anyone needs to know (see pic) If I subscribe to the first rule, and admit this sad, harsh adult truth just like other countless numbers of men are symbolically doing now with their choices, then nothing they say: wage gap, rape culture, patriarchy, is fake too. What a relief! Feminism dissolves itself! Women don't exist, you say? I have too much $ for some dumb skank to take me to the cleaners so I choose to say YES to feminisms hidden truth! A gift for men!

This protestant forgiveness-attitude is dangerous.

Still looks like a man to me. Albeit a man with a bad makeup job.

Well, I do not know about sex, but its face is biological deconstruct.

A person incapable of correct thinking is not considered guilty of his own actions, but its treated accordingly, often put in some sort of psico hospital of sort. Can't blame a fool for his foolishness, but sure can acknowledge his status and act accordingly, not glorifying madness as the new status quo, in that I agree.

if it is then so is heterosexuality and so must homosexuality be too, Transgenderism must be too then and pedophilia also.

That fucking Adam's apple triggers me

I'am a jewish but I'm not a unemployed tard looser like you

You can say biological sex is a social construct when you think away your Y chromosome.

Disliked all of this thing's videos. You're welcome, OP.

Telling the same lie a million times doesn't make it true

I'm not waisting my time and down load clicking that shit Nigger.

Cis scum

Australia's pretty cucked mate

>He

SHE is a lesbian with a penis

Johan, it's time to go back to faceberg and keep on doing your anarcho-communist pro degeneracy activism.

The fuck is wrong with Tarzan

is fascism a social construct too?

Then how I can tell that's a man?

Won't watch that drivel.

It's a biological "construct", and that's all that matters.

>any different opinion i dont like is from ignorant, close-minded people, dont liste to them, just put stuff up your butt it would be so much better

If biological sex is a social construct then why does this obvious man take hormones.

If biological sex is a social construct, then am i actually physically a dragon?
Holy shit these people are insane, what the fuck happened to the mental institutions, did they just release everyone?!

Why are so many people so sexually confused these days? There are only two genders regardless how delusional you want to be.

youtu.be/MzrZj3GZS8o

My biolgy book says otherwise.

To much muslims to give state benefits.
Not enough money for the cray cray.
That kind of cray cray at least.

If its a social construct, then why do they chose to be a minority and exclude themselves from societey pushing themselves into suicide?
Or are they saying society pushed them into feeling like that? Then why do they want society to accept them instead of stopping society from pushing people into it.

chemicals in the water + certain pesticides + toxic plastics + degenerate society

Thank god for this app that can change trannys back with the push of a button.......

your biology book was written by right wing fascists
do you have anything that can be considered scientifically true?

He is cis white scum

With that Adam's apple you will never be a woman. Even their mentally ill pseudo-science says nope.

Mental disability is definitely a thing though.

just fuck off already

never liked them, always found them fucking grotesque

It's no wonder they need to replace half their janitorial force every six months, people that are easily swayed into the agenda are also easily swayed away from it

That's an impressive app

based poland holding out to the end as always

Its true. Physical penis and physical vagina are just a social construct (i.e an observed quantum wave function collapse).

You see, you racist bigots arent aware of genderscience so how would you be aware of the genderconstructs which gendercollapsed when genderviewed by nongenderbigots.

Haha. This is exactly where its headed now.

Isn't this the tranny that wants to make it illegal for a straight guy to turn down sex with a tg "woman?" Pretty sure most lefties dont even take it seriously.

>the study of life is a social construct

>Making it illegal to speak
Restrictions on free speech by the left ends with Stalin
Restrictions on free speech by the right ends in.. dont know actually, anyone?

>I was tempted to put down Hitler but I dont know what his stance was on free speech

Social constructs are memes
Trannies are memes
Life is a meme

This is going to be MGK's final form. I've watched him go from chucks and a wife beater to dangly earings and leopard print.

Man shoulders are a social construct, too.

She is a woman, but has manlier shoulders than me. How can that be, if i am a 100% man, and she is a 100% female?

That means society is oppressing me because of my feminine shoulders (which doesn't make sense, because i am a man!)

Well it's a good thing I love memes.

>be cis white straight male
>grow hair out
>get cis white straight gf

B-but aren't memes social constructs, too?