Haha, US lets Erdogan beat up their own citizens

Haha, US lets Erdogan beat up their own citizens

You would even let him fuck your wife if he asked, wouldn't you

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-turkish-bodyguards-involved-bloody-d-c-brawl-likely-won-n760926
017qndpynh-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/kick3.gif
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441156/New-footage-shows-captured-American-sailor-floods-TEARS-moments-unit-surrendered-Iranian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rutte is still a cuck

I would probably let him because I'm kind of a pussy

those were kurds and armenians that were attacking the home of Turkish Ambassador

With megaphones of mass destruction. Do you really believe this?

Get the fuck out of here you filthy sandnigger

>You would even let him fuck your wife if he asked, wouldn't you
I would, if I had a wife

Nothing wrong with the image on the left. Just some tough love.

Erdogan doesn't deserve shit, let me fuck your (future) wife senpai. :3

Trump is yet another pussy. For letting this happen. US is cucked too.

Jew, commies and feminists aren't humans.

This protest had nothing to do with any of them.

Kek what a bunch of cucks

Based NL standing up for its citizens.

Americucks on the other hand lol. Got fucked right in the Capitol.

I mean, why should our officers risk themselves to break up a roachfight?

Then there are no humans in america.

Who doesn't like a good ole fashioned beatdown?
No one died. Cops in DC will let you fight it out.

Sane women don't think they can take men in a fight. I would beat the fuck out of Rhonda Rousey in a fight simply because I can lift her entire body with one arm despite being fast.

>attacking

standing on the other side of the road with signs and a megaphone.
What an inhumane attack, you pussy turks mustve been so scared :´(

Nice excuse for being a cuck.

You got ass raped by Turkey in your own homeground and you're acting like you enjoyed it.

Based Dutchmen. It's actually a disgrace the US is ok with foreign state agents assaulting US citizens on US soil.

Oc amerifats will defend this

>The Turk cries as he strikes you

Says Swedistan

are you some kind of retard? What does that have to do with anything? Roach Erdogan fucked Trump deep in the ass. End of story.

Just enough to distract him while I slide the knife between his ribs

Anyone that's beats the shit out of commies is a friend in my eyes.

They weren't getting beat up because they're commies, burger.

>that damage control.
Can't imagine the shitfest on Sup Forums if it would have been Obama instead of Trump.

>toothpaste nigger

>bohoo diplomats have privileges
Why are milenials so uneducated, its always been the case, for example my gf can go through airport security with 20 kilos of cocaine up her butt and they wouldnt be able to do shit and she is just the daughter of a consul not a fucking embassador like the ones these idiots were harrassing.

just a proof that pol is full of absolute retards. I did support trump but this is just stupid.

Assraped?

Oh yea? Why are they getting BTFO in NL then?

>the weak should fear the strong

Because they are evil nazis
t.erdogan
Seriously because an even greater fish authorized them getting BTFO, the cops on the streets during this fight were not in position to do anything.

A turk shouldn't be allowed a home outside of turkey, friend.

this is why everyone in America should be armed at all times. These assholes would never have even come here if they knew protesters with guns were right across the street.

Chekkked

Top fucking KEK m8

>the cops on the streets during this fight were not in position to do anything.
Because the US gvt is a bunch of cucks.
NL gvt threw off the Turkish ambassador just because they called them "Nazi".
Meanwhile the roach are beating up american citizen and no reactions.
Thats the whole point of OP's pic.

USA IS POWNED!!!
BY SAND NIGGAS.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-turkish-bodyguards-involved-bloody-d-c-brawl-likely-won-n760926

Feel the great Trump, kisses from Yourop

You realize you're comparing the authority of the executive branch of a country with some grunt officers on site right? please tell me you are marrocan or mestizo I refuse to believe an ethnic French is still dumb

>getting BTFO in NL then?
>sitting comfortably in a bulletproof car while Eurocucks slap it is getting BTFO

>b-but theyre US citizens

yeah and theyre also fucking sandniggers so i dont give a shit go back to blowing each other up over some fucking rocks you dumb fucking pakis

and yes this includes you armenian nigger, you're not white

You Britbongs are white, but sub-human inbred anyway...

Nigger, the US gvt didn't react at all. Thats the whole point of the pic.

>France

Opinion discarded pierre al-hazeem

Why would they react? they werent breaking any laws
Go approach the USA embassy with a molotov cocktail in your hand and see how your goverment reacts when you get shot

Mark Rutte is the cuck king. i hope he dies a painfull horrible death.

True, but what the fuck is going on in the states that these filthy roach fucks got away with this. Even in the kikebook video you can clearly see roach security personel rush in and try to curbstomp/kicking protestors on the ground. I half expected the cops to just open the fuck up on these bastards as soon as they saw they were in fact armed.

Even as fucked as our country is I could see shit going down with our police officers actually gunning down ARMED Turkish security personel when they are trying to beat people up.

Also see this filthy subhuman and laugh at him.

The only reason Rutte got of his arse was because of the election you dumb shit. kankermongool

>they werent breaking any laws

yes they were you stupid faggot.
Next step is what, you let them shoot american citizens just because "lel diplomatic immunity"??

We deported the turkish minister. Blocked another turkish ministers plane from landing earlier that day.

Nothing wrong with a little violence.

En omdat het Nederland heet hier en geen kanker Turkije.

god bless you turkmen . make ottaman great again !!

Left Netherlands got more balls than the big mouthed Trump

Are you fucking kidding me? yes diplomat's bodyguards are 100% allowed to open fire to civilians who may endanger the diplomat.
Why dont you think your 10 million sandniggers dont just gang up on the Israeli embassy? its because they have people with machineguns at the ready 24/7

daarom laten jullie die pool vrij die 3 nederlanders dood reed . nl'ers zijn fucking NSB'ers . iedereen weet dat . jullie kunnen alleen stoer doen tege vrouwen en minderheden.

>Why dont you think your 10 million sandniggers dont just gang up on the Israeli embassy?
How is protesting across the street comparable in any way to "ganging up" on an embassy?

>endanger
that's the key word, you blind fuck. Those protesters weren't endangering the roach

>Americucks posting about how these fags would get shot if they tried in the US when it happened in the neds
>It happens
>No one is shot

>1 rechter
>jullie
Denk je dat de rechter iedereen een brief stuurt om te vragen of iedereen het ermee eens is ofzo? Echt een kanker domme Turk ben jij he

No nigger. I'm talking about the fact that, according to your logic, the bodyguards are allowed to do what they want, even illegal things such as beating up american citizen, just because "lel diplomatic immunity".

This so much.

>Armenia
Opinion discarded
Its not ilegal to assault a crowd of hostile people in the USA, you can even roll them over with your car if you feel threatened

>implying imported roaches are american

>Says Argentina

They weren't hostile holy shit, the cop even arrested the ones that weren't bodyguards. Are you a muhammed or smth?

How can I expect a non biased opinion from Armenia in a thread about roaches, fuck off.
Who claims they werent hostile? protesters are usually unruly crowds of monkeys who throw rocks and screech at people

too bad they didn't get to finish the job and lynch Erdogay publically

use your logic.
>protesters are usually unruly crowds of monkeys who throw rocks and screech at people
what the fuck?

Did you even watch the videos before opening your flithy mouth?
Why did the cop arrested only non diplomatic roach in that case?
Can you connect the 2 neuronnes of your brain?

Because he didnt have diplomatic immunity
The arrested roach has yet to justify his actions in a court of law you savage monkey

017qndpynh-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/kick3.gif

American women beated by roach in the capital of the USA.
But yea we are the "cucks" ahahahaha.

This is pretty bad either way.

Respect to our police but rutte is a cuck

Trump better has some balls against Turkey otherwise he is a cuck. Russia bombed many Turks as revenge for their jet so I wonder what trump will do

So why did you claim that the protestor were the one who started it and that the roach were acting in self defense you subhuman piece of shit?

Because they were the ones who went to instigate a fight? its implicit in the noun you are using to describe these people

>Discarding Armenian opinion
>Completely ignores american poster with almost exact same reply
Stop talking about the laws in MY OWN FUCKING COUNTRY like you know better than I do. This is complete bullshit and you know it.

No you fucking liar, go watch the videos. And the ultimate proof if that only roach got arrested.

Sorry I have a hard time taking American posters seriously you are all either retarded bible lovers or retarded cuck bois who love diversity
Well see if he is found guilty

nice argument there. Really makes you think

What kind of muhammed you are to defend the roach that badly.
Even them acknowledged it and are proud of it.

Non-whites aren't genuine US citizens.

I just think a diplomatic envoy should be able to its work without a crowd of subhumans throwing a temper tantrum and this particular crowd of subhuman took the flag of terrorist kurdish organizations and thus may have instigated the whole fight, its literally the American's fault for not keeping a riot police line between the two groups.

I would rather have nonwhites peacefully protesting in America than have nonwhites beating the shit out of other peaceful nonwhites in America.

Imagine if it was israel who beat up the protesters

>Trump Won
>Geert Lost
>The US is the faggot here

Oh nooo, that sucks

You sound like your nation is centuries old and the non-whites polluted it. The whole idea of America is that there is no single nation. Just accept that a true American can be white, black, yellow and everything in between. Come back to reality, burger.

>t. proxy turk

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Peaceful protesting =/= attacking

Either way, it doesn't warrant the hateful actions

were they trespassing? Cause that might be clue.

Yea you're a muhammed living in argentina for some reason. You piece of shit are every where.

>its literally the American's fault for not keeping a riot police line between the two groups.
That's the point of the OP you fucking retard. This literally contradicts what you said in an earlier post.
>the cops on the streets during this fight were not in position to do anything.
You're a fucking troll, I'm not going to argue with someone who deliberately ignores the opposing arguments.

protesting in front of any embassy should be against the law.

>A french poster accusing me of being an arab
Est-ce que-vous êtes bête? subhuman parisian singe

Hiring body guards should be against the law. If someone can't defend themselves they should deal with the consequences.
>That's how retarded your post sounds

Based NL have more balls than amerishart.

This should be spammed every time a burger try to shitpost.

Spam these cunt how they are surrender monkey.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441156/New-footage-shows-captured-American-sailor-floods-TEARS-moments-unit-surrendered-Iranian-soldiers.html

Fucking cuck dynasty with their damage control.

That would explain why you are sucking up the Sultan's cock.
Petite mierda.