ASSANGE RAPE INVESTIGATION DROPPED

Is he free to go now?

Can you restrain the dead?

Nope. The second he leaves the embassy he will get black bagged by the cia.

>7 minutes ago

Holy shit. Nice.

Surely soon some other women will turn up and claim they got raped.
Or anonymous sources will say assange is a kiddy diddler.
It is very unlikely that he can so easily get out without massive efforts to pin anything on him

Yeah I wouldn't ever leave the embassy anyways at this point until you have enough money to buy your own security force. Even then you need heavy vetting. He's a dead man walking.

When he is out maybe he commits suicide with several shots to his back

If he'd converted to Islam, Sweden would've dropped it much quicker.

They already admitted he was falsely accused to begin with, just to get him outside.

I swear, every time i see a picture of zuckerberg i want to punch him in the face

Hes not hiding in the embassy because of rape accusations - hes wanted by the US for extradition for revealing state secrets and putting sodiers and operatives in danger (as far as the US is concerned)

If it was only rape charges, he would go to Sweden for trial and be found not guilty, right, coz he didn't do it, right??

That's what I'm thinking.

>revealing (((state secrets)))

>assange finally free to go outside
>steps outside to take a breath of fresh air
>gets blackbagged

checked. rip julien

FPBP

UK says they will still arrest Assange anyways according to wikileaks twitter

Which would be idiotic, if his deadman drop is still active and not compromised.

Everyone, the keys to the insurance files are out there. You simply take it backwards!

>Which would be idiotic, if his deadman drop is still active and not compromised.
blackbag; torture; bodydouble; no release of keys

Which is what happened in October...
When the insurance keys was spread and intercepted. Do we really have to go over this again?

I'm aware of that meme/truth
We have to be able to have discussions on both premisses, otherwise it hinders our ability to guess the future

Good point. But as it is now. There are reporters outside the embassy balcony waiting for him to come out, but WL haven't scheduled any press conferance. He won't appear, the story will die down and people will forget again.

I'm sick of it. It's time we spread the keys I say, or at least prepare. Gonna have to give this a chance but I'm very doubtful

It's a trap

This already happened october 16th.

I'm baffled there are people here who don't already know this.

Since when is rape illegal in Sweden?

Explain the raid on the embassy followed by badly editted videos. There is no "other possibility".

they actually have the harshest rape laws, that's why Malmeme is the rape capital of the western world

checked;
But I was not discussing the validity of that in the slightest; my point is that we should also discuss stuff from the point of view of normies to ponder how normal people will react without the knowledge of Assange is bodydouble

So, basically, Trump is letting another traitor getting away? Way to go, America!

Hopefully more people get that feeling if he decides to run for President. His censorship and selling our info isn't helping either.

Did he convert to Islam or something?

Groping and sexually explicit comments are categorised as rape there.

hahahah the Assange is still alive meme. remember goyim Assange is dead and nothing he says is true.