Friendly Reminder

That Australia is a rightful French clay.

We WILL get it back

shouldn't you worry about keeping France first?

We will have both

you say that but seriously you just lost Paris to the shitskins you're not in a real position to talk about expansion

Australia is Austrian clay desu

>more likely for you to be annexed by Germany again

Go on. We're waiting on ya, cunt.

See how far ya get.

Why would you even want to rule that hellhole

God damn that fucking hair. I am on my way there, man-God

France doesn't even exist anymore, abdul.

What if France plays the real 4d chess and they take all the shitskins that are suited for desert warfare so they can attack the Emu Empire?

kek fine by me, I'm of Norman blood anyway. we both have fine wine and beautiful lands. I for one welcome the French to these shores.

>Vive la France!

for that to work you would have to be able to control the niggers in some way at least to get them to the transports

the emu are more predictable

Do not reveal our powerlevel

Sadly, your government prefers shitskins... It's hell for us french to get an australian visa...

WE WUZ NORMANZ N SHEEIT

The nigs are violent and unstoppable, unload them anywhere, they will fight to death

>unload them anywhere, they will fight to death
true but when you try to load them in the first place you'll see my point

fpbp

Something I have always resented as an Aussie, most of the people we allow to immigrate form their own communities, do not assimilate, do not contribute, sponge off welfare. Meanwhile Europe is ignored as a source of productive immigration as the good, law abiding, educated Europeans do not meet the agenda of minority groups and the power they share with our rentier political class

Before or after you become a muslim caliphate?

I've got a room

well they're already a caliphate,so after

We will send our shitskins first, lure them with Australian virgins, so they can be killed by emus and kill some.

Then our final plan is sending French prisoners to kill Aboriginals.

Then we will imprison the Prisoners again after all Aboriginals are dead and give Australians the Refugees status

Yea mate no worries.

I bet you surrender 3 times before that happens
once to the shitskins(officially)
once to the prisoners(also now mostly shitskins)
and once to the abbos after one frog gets pegged by a fucking boomerang

huh so thats where the english word "Novel" came from

but that spider is bro-tier

You will literally surrender after the first cunt king hits one of you.

yo wtf is that shit

>I bet you surrender 3 times
Only internat edgy kids say this, you think you have a superior humor don't you?

You know that we ruled half of Europe and we helped your independence

>implying it wasn't an Austrian that lead Germany in the first place, making Germany the cucks of Austria again.
l2history

What is cunt king?

Fuck off we're full

If you liked it so much why didn't you keep it you fucking drongo

>You know that we ruled half of Europe
not the good half

Maybe you should concentrate on getting your country back first.

if you weren't the side-kick then why was it the "great German Reich?"

Work on Hungary and Poland first, Ahmed.

>virgins

wew lad, where abouts?

>news and politics

we're kind of in the same boat brasilbro, we've both got wildlife that want us dead

Hmmm..

>Nouvelle Hollande

Haha fucking retarded Frenchies.

Shut up, vertical France

>Be brave French explorer
>Go exploring, find Gods great garden a day before the British can claim .
>OO lala. There iz a teeny storm at ze mouth ze harbour. Better wait for it to le end
>Next day: Sucklablur!!!! Zat le British Captain he zaild right through storm. Ze British they now own Australié
You snooze you lose frenchie

so all I get judging by this is that you once put up with Spaniards and Italians willingly

not scoring a lot of points here Cluso

I think you guys win though, you have fucking flying spiders.

even our platypus is venomous. shits real bro

>New Holland
>Belongs to the French

Old mate

Germany comes from German, not the other way around.
German is both the culture and language.
Back in the day everybody who spoke German or had German culture referred to themselves as German without having to be part of the German Empire/Reich.
Even Mozart referred to himself as German roughly 100 years before the German Empire even existed but during the Habsburgs which were both Kaiser of the HRE and existed since a long ass time.

Instead of g'day would they say b'jour?

Kind of like Canadian accent, but will sound much more rough

whatever you say boy wonder

>implying Hollande pussies dont belong to french big cocks

Burger is right
Everyone I know is too scared to travel to a French metropolitan area

>Glasses nan with a Bugatti

>French politics
I would fucking kill myself

My sister is traveling to Paris next month

What are the chances she will come back alive?

As long as you leave your Muslims and bring your baking, IDGAF.

BOMB THAT SHIT

Maybe you only know pussies

could be
how many french live in Ireland?

>is traveling to Paris

I don't fucking understand what tourists like about Paris, it's just a big fucking meme.
Most of French people never visited it, and Parisians are the biggest assholes in the country.

Tell her to check other places in France, like Rouen, Amiens, Grenoble... Lots of other small almost no shitskin cities

How the fuck do you even deal with them? The little shit we have here I just scoop up in my hands an dump in a bush outside, but I wouldn't even know where to begin when it comes to removing that big beautiful bastard.

Told her to stay rive gauche, don't go to the sacré coeur/montmartre it is in the right middle of the shitskins area

Sorry pierre

China got dibz on it now.

you best keep your nose in south america

the big spiders are fine, just pick em up and put them outside, if you don't piss them off they don't bite.
little black fuckers you stomp on

Fous le camp, nous sommes complets

>tfw the last white frenchies are in the Channel in rowboat
BasedNigel picrelated

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA
*breathe in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fuck you slimy French bastard. I host French students at my house sometimes to teach them English and I have to say I hate the arrogance of your degenerate people. Burgers are arrogant but at least they back it up

>the big spiders are fine, just pick em up and put them outside

Nigga what?

Y-you can keep i-it...

"Just cuck my shit up nigga"

Australia don't deserve such large land to itself. Chinks and later Indians will colonise it and make it grand Chinko-Indian Empire.

jew can laugh now but 200 years from now this is going to be reality.

oh no w/e will we do against fronce alonseee

I also don't understand how you would pick it up, I saw a video of a guy try to catch one on in a big bowl, it jumped at him and ran faster than most men. That said you can't kill them, they don't attack humans and keep all their shity bug populations down.

In my experience those medium sized spiders (hand sized), you don't want to try and pick them up because they are so fast and run all over you.

Street shiter detected

>Australian population
20 million
>French population
66 million

And we got nukes

Man, not my fault if your people are such pussies they can't be arrogant. Only real men can

need more room to shit because you cant into plumbing aye Ghandi?

now I'm not saying snapes and spiders will bite your bunghole if you come over here and try to street shit, but that's definitely whats going to happen

>Nouveau Hollande
>NEW HOLLAND
>can't possibly be a Dutch discovery

kek this bait

*blocks your path*

So do the English, you fucking frog.
Do you think we would just stand by while you surrender monkeys attack part of the commonwealth.

Apparently you know shit about colonisation naming

Fucking retard

We found it first, its dutch clay!

>we got nukes

not enough amigo, besides we got two big fuck off radars and missle defence that you wouldn't believe, also the ayy lmaos have got our backs and will pop any cheese nuke u send at us

I'm just saying it like I see it. No need to get so butthurt.

True story. They keep others away/eat them and they can jump. I just lane them alone. But had to spray one with THOUSANDS of baby's in its back. That was bad. They just ran everywhere.

kek try again when your HDI looks a little better pajeet. now scrub that floor till its spotless, dalit

We still got more nukes than you, and the operational arsenal that's ready to launch is 10 times much higher.

And we have best army and equipments, you can't produce fucking aircrafts without Spaniards or germans
Talking about EU cuckery

You a activated my almonds Kumar

We also have those drugged up abos that can never be knocked out.

>want's to claim Australia as it's own.
>can't even control own streets from invasion of poor unarmed sandniggers.
Better bring that white flag of yours.

That's rich coming from a frog-bottomed rapist.

Sorry to shatter your illusion.