ASSANGE PRESS CONFERENCE.
>ASSANGE PRESS CONFERENCE.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rODwzkYZf4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFrGd0sAM8w
rixstep.com/1/20110204,04.shtml
cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/bail/#a19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much of an asshole do you have to be to put the fucking annoying BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP in a web livestream?

Just Soviet things

triggered luigi?

a bit desu senpai.

It will be nothing, as usual
>Shill
Sorry that the last years of absolutely nothing*100 from these fags hasn't convinced me about your shitty conspiracies

would rather just have ads subconsciously telling me what products i need to buy honestly, fuck this noise

Will start soon

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp

When's it gonna start?

what? these last 12 months have been the biggest yet in terms of wikileaks

I love how unnecessary the audio is on this video. just a long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

now I wish Assange were actually dead

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>saying desu unironically in 2017
>saying senpai at all
you talk like such a faggot

But Sup Forums told me assange was dead in october 2016

Bars and tone baby. I can dance to this shit.

It's in his faggy Mediterranean blood

He is 45 years old? I thought he was much older. Assange, not the horse.

>How to spot a newfag 101

CGI
G
I

> ITT deaf fags
It's AAAAAAAAAAAAAA not BEEEEEEEEEEP

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!

hey leaf it's a fucking bant get raked

Thats important for tv

I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

thanks for clarifying, now i can rest easy

Assange in Sweden: The Police Protocol (Translated)

youtube.com/watch?v=pFrGd0sAM8w

UK police said they will arrest him if he leaves the embassy. He's not going to come out.

it objectively isn't

SWEDEKEKS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

While we wait, what do you guys think trump will do in his first overseas visit? He's supposed to give a speech about how to deal with terrorism in saudi arabia

rixstep.com/1/20110204,04.shtml

What will the madman do next so that he has to stay in the embassy

I bet he reaches down like he's about to pull some important leaks out of his pocket and flashes the reporters

Of course the united cuckdom would do that.

hey faggot open sbs news, they are talking to the lawyers

Baka! D-dont b-be mean to Mariosan nyaahhh~ he's just doing his best ^_^

(Giggles in catgirl)

....Besides, we all know you are secretly tsundere for italian sausage!!! 11! ;) :o :o xoxo

He said he would if Chelsea Manning was released. Manning was just released. This is a conference to announce he's turning himself in.

Exciting Video

Assange livestreams are the worst. All he does is mumble about wikileaks legacy and then he expects you to buy his book.

Reminder: Assange was never charged with anything

Dont forget the "uhs"

Before the UK government could bass the buck and say its millions of pounds worth of surveillance on the embassy was on behalf of the swedish government.
If they want to continue now they have to justify it.

S O O N
O
O
N

[Genesis 15:18]
"To your descendants I give this land, north from Hadrian's wall, two tiny Arctic archipelagos halfway towards Scandinavia, and literally the worst parts of Canada and ((New England)))"

maybe, they just released another part of vault 7 so it could just be about that and sweden dropping the charges. we'll see if he comes out or not

It's up!!!

might also be about the UN statement. but the statement doesn't mean diddly squat if they just arrest him anyway

And it's down again.

Beeeeeep.

It's down!
SAS breach in progress

i'm glad that i don't even know what desu or senpai means. fucking fagets

The UK have said they will arrest him for breaking bail terms as soon as he steps foot outside the embassy.

live feed down but i just "saw" it on my local news.

for 5 seconds. looked like a double.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Getting shot in a press conference right after you have been bailed out,SCREENCAP THIS.

newfag fuck off

Good call India

timeline so far:

stream has "chosun" background

stream comes online.

group of people in front of embassy - plays five minutes and goes out again. "white" screen this time.

be 6:30 - local news in US has "live stream" story of assange - feed cuts and they change story....

STREAM BACK

>Appear publicly.
>Get shot by CIA/NSA.

Not gonna happen

"It is an offence for a suspect released on bail in criminal proceedings, to fail without reasonable cause to surrender to custody - s. 6(1) of the Bail Act 1976.

It is an offence for a suspect released on bail in criminal proceedings, who having reasonable cause for failing to surrender at the appointed place and time, fails to surrender at that place and time as soon as is reasonably practicable thereafter - s. 6(2) of the Bail Act 1976.

It is punishable as a summary only offence (maximum penalty 3 months and/or a level 5 fine), or as a contempt of court. If sentenced in the Crown Court (whether dealt with as a contempt of court or committed to the Crown Court for sentencing) the maximum penalty is 12 months' imprisonment and/or fine."
cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/bail/#a19

nice spacers faggot

They must've needed more time to defrost the body before they weekend at bernie him out on the balcony for the shot.

this is the same view on my local channel - but that was TEN minutes ago. when JA comes out the mic's will look fucking weird.

It's up again

Weird how?

But is it a trap?

like misshapen and large - it was only on the local channel for ten seconds. This view that's on now.

HE'S BEEN SHOT

>hording maleware
>nothing to see here, move along folks

s m h t b h f a m

Get out of my country ((( faggot )))

Will he come out Sup Forums?

fuck off this is really gonna be him

>being glad for missing knowledge
desu is an auxiliary verb and senpai means upper/older schoolmate

will you come out user?

That's a window dumdum!
Geez Australian education everyone.

nothing is literally happening

i think they're delaying cause merican local channels fucked up the story and leaked it too early to match timeline.

in b4 v&

For some reason I assumed that window was on the 3rd floor. He could easily jump out and go for a cheeky Nando's

>knowledge
yea sure...like i am missing something.

I just want this to shut up those retarded proof of life fucks, these autists are incredible with how they jump at shadows. I am extremely conspiracy minded but these guys take every little fucking thing and blow it the fuck up. They make crazy people look sane

they gonna fake his assassination since Juliana hasn't been at the embassy since the election last year

SOON

>I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

GIVE ME A VEGEMITE SANDWICH

fuck off shill

Lets see. This is the true proof of life video damn the rest.

>Doesn't come from the Ecuador embassy.
>Comes walking from the Russian embassy
What happens

I bet my waifu he gets assassinated in the first three:forty-eight minutes.

you mean they're gonna shoot a vaguely assange looking doll and sell it to the public as real? wouldn't surprise me at this point.

>Assange appears
>It's a double
>it's CGI
The deep state shitposting on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen
>Don't click wikileaks links you're breaking the law!
Just blow your brains all over the monitor and stream it for us you faggot

no need; as long as UK threatens to arrest him on sight nothing changes

Still a few glitches in the feed

i wonder how assange can live inside a house for years, and never leaving?

id on the redhead reporter with red dress?

Ask Sup Forums they do it for free

ASSANGE WALKS OUT AND SAYS "OUR SOURCE WAS MURDERED AND HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH" DROPS MIC. CIVIL WAR KICKS OFF.

Assange is the ultimate Chad/NEET hybrid

You essentially have to do it like monks in monasteries did it, meditation so you don't lose your fucking mind.

like you don't know you basement dwelling NEET wizard virgin

HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THE TWO MASKED GUYS JUMPED OFFSCREEN FROM THAT GLASS BUILDING'S ROOFTOP? HE'S ABOUT TO GET CIA'ed

12:00 london appearance....

SIX MINUTES