Let's redraw the borders of Europe

We're all at the 21st century Treaty of Versailles.

If you need a map, somewhat editable one of Europe here: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thefutureofeuropes/images/9/98/European_Europe_Map_With_Regions.png

No.

why though

Only weak subhumans want to redraw what they could not get.

I have surpassed Suur-Suomi. Praise Ukko

>macedonia still exists
>ukraine still exists
>corsica not italian

>Dutchland

This is the objectively best outcome

Roughly redrawn

Gibs Prussia to germoney and gibs czechia to poland

and denmark more land

You seem butthurt, Mehmet.

Gib Silesia and Pomerania desu. You can have ethnically cleansed Lviv instead.

Fuck unions

Fuck off, pic related

>20 million muslims by 2020

Drawing borders is a complex mix of ethnic/cultural considerations and an intense hatred of border gore. It's so nice you gave Hungary that tiny splodge on the far side of the pannonian basin, how very considerate to the magyars that you created a fucking enclave, why?

Also, if you try to give Portugal Galicia I will fucking freak.

>the Eurasian union is a fist reaching towards Italy
Eek

Oh God I almost vomited, if you want to make France hulking and totally not allowing Germany to be Germanic and German, then you have to give it the lowlands as well.

Do not let France peek into central Europe.

We need you in our influence zone. You are, after all, part of our natural hegemonic region.

Es ist...perfekt!

I'd love to see in how much the situation will explode there.

Here we let the sandniggers, we don't cuddle them, if they fuck up they will sentenced to jail and deported when they leave the jail.

we're not germanic

europe will never be safe as long as the AYRIAN MENACE exists,divide it between poland france and italy

i wouldnt oppose that

Damn that's sexy. Still, Posen and most of West Prussia were never legitimate German clay. Too many Poles.

i live in danzig and theres a lot of germans in my little town

>greater Portugal
>no Belgium
Perfect map.

Meh, I absolutely don't care about France at all,
all I know that the abomination known as Germany has to die.

All those blue Balkan countries should be either red or yellow

wtf did you do with krautsland. ? kys

Wrong

Looks tasty but denmark deserves more land

Indeed. We have the most unique genes. Genes you can't find in any other race. We are the true übermensch. Fuck all the mixed mudbloods.

Danzig and most of the coast was German alright but not the hinterland. I would have been fine with the post-Versailles borders tbqh.

East Germany was never legitimate lmao.
It was always populated by people that were genetically as Poles, even during Antiquity.

Your original borders are pic related.

Nah I don't want algeria back, we got plenty at home already

Estonia has earned it's independence

the caucasus look like an abortion but other than that i guess it's fine

Why did we have to lose the first one? It was so perfect.

I hate this timeline so much.

>genetically as Poles
>Western Slavic tribes that adopted German culture were Poles
No. But thanks for giving us Bohemia.

Because you treated Poles like shit.

Poles treated germans like shit aswell

>they weren't Poles
They still are, deep down.

yes and language that no one else speaks, except Estonians who speaks mongoloid-finnish. We are truly the bestestest.

And for a good reason.
They started it.

>wants more russians
It's like nig-loving, maybe even worse. Just suicide forest yourself.

>Basque

Basque is an adjective, not a noun.

"Basque Country" would be the name of the country in English, a translation from Spanish "País Vasco" and the basque "Euskadi" or "Euskal Herria".

Anything else is unjust. The German Reich needs Lebensraum

Anybody always treats everybody else like shit. It's nature. Plus Bismarck was justified in doing so. Poles had a higher birthrate than Germans in our border regions and we ran the risk of ending up like South Africa.

>Your original borders are pic related.

No, our original borders were something like this.

>Magyar

Istvan, please

Real answer

Sweden, Norway and Finland are like the dick and balls of Europe. (just sayin..by lookin at the picture...they're poundin)

>Germania
>Germans
We have just as much claim on Poland as original R1a-Z284 Goths had. Vandals ended up being M458 for a reason.

2800BC:
>During Corded Ware Expansion, Kurgan people with haplogroup R1a-M458(to this day M458 is present in big % in Poland) come to Poland, they're later known as Vistula Veneti/Wends. Rest of the Kurgan people(both R1a and R1b) go to Scandinavia and take control over paleolithic l1 cro-magnons, give them IE language and war-like culture, that mixture of R1b, R1a Kurgans and l1 with l2 native paleothic hunter-gatherers creates Germanics.

During late Iron Age:
>East Germanics enter territory of the Vistula Veneti(currently not known if by force, or just as migrants/refugees) And they start to assimilate Veneti, cultural exchange takes place. How do we know this? Veneti R1a-M458 was found as far as Sardinia, the only people that went there were Romans and Vandals.

>Much later Goths that go to Ukraine meet the Proto-Slavic culture (Zarubintsy culture) and influence them, but get partially Slavicized.
>Some time later, meaning after the fall of Rome or before that, people from Zarubintsy culture rush through modern-day Polish territory and absorb East Germanics, Wends/Veleti on the way and that creates the Polish/West Slavic ethnos.

Slavic and Germanic expansions didn't change the core M458 population of Poland.
Germanic influence had a huge impact on the Polish and West Slavic ethnos. Shaping West Slavic ethnos was also isolated from Eastern one, that had huge Baltic, Scythian and Uralic influence to it. In case of the Czechs it was also Celtic tribes, such as Boii(Bohemia).

stfu, you were our tributary and we gave you independence at the congress of Gniezno in 1000.

Why are you lying?

It had nothing to do with what you said. Instead, Otto wanted a powerful ally and he found that in Boleslaw.

Check it

Germany doesnt deserve to exist. Any land they have they just populate with sandnigger muslim savages

>Bolesław took advantage of the emperor's pilgrimage.[42] After the Emperor's visit in Gniezno, Poland started to develop into a sovereign state, in contrast with Bohemia, which remained a vassal state, incorporated in the Kingdom of Germany.[43] Thietmar of Merseburg condemned Otto III for "making a lord out of a tributary"[44] in reference to the relationship between the Emperor and Bolesław.[45] Gallus Anonymus emphasized that Otto III declared Bolesław "his brother and partner" in the Holy Roman Empire, also calling Bolesław "a friend and ally of the Roman people".[46][37][40] The same chronicler mentioned that Otto III "took the imperial diadem from his own head and laid it upon the head of Bolesław in pledge of friendship"[46] in Gniezno.[40] Bolesław also received "one of the nails from the cross of our Lord with the lance of St. Maurice"[46] from the Emperor.[37][40]

>2017
>still believing in the Migration Period

But that doesn't make Poland a tributary of HRE, it was under Rome.
Just like any other Christian country back then.

After the Congress of Gniezno, Otton and Rome simply accepted that Poland won't be anyone's vassal.

Any imperial ambitions of HRE were crushed by Polish warriors. So you had to bend and accept the faith.
:^)

dicks every where

>aunuksen lääni.

best map is where bohemia is under german rule. we are meant to be their slaves bot sexual and labour

what game?

stop

That's gay.

Asociatia tiganilor unguri din Japonia loveste din nou!

What sort of cucks share their continent with other countries?

Crusader Kings II.
Be careful, the DLCs cost a shit ton, so if you want it with all of them (recommended) just buy the base game and pirate the DLCs.
Fucking paradox.

Lets redraw the boarders of Russia

Get the fuck out of Lithuania, scum.
And Crimea is Kievan.

You will be assimilate

This.

Never

>Ireland surviving on its own

We all know this was the best option because no way germany at the time would have let foreigners that were non white in ever !

Looks like globalism to me.

I have family in Gdansk and no there arent germans only few tourists also Danzig should stay Free city state nor Poland nor Germany.

lol fuck off china

The Retard who drew your picture obviously has no idea about Switzerland.

Before Switzerland merges with Austria and Germany Japan will become a Chinese colony.

Ahaha using that cucked version of Cyrillic? Nice try, Bandera. Now get back to your failed country.

Fuck off Hans, don´t make us go all Breitenfeld on you all over again.

No Hans.
We don't want to be your colonies.

suck my gypo dick you slavshit

wow look,
a person with absolutely no knowledge of politics and history

Our boys and girls love germanic cock.We are just cattle for them.We are working in germanic owned factories so we can produce cheap goods for their market.We will be always loyal vassals of our superior germanic masters.We are just poor colony of Germany and its our fate.

Germany = Muslim Containment Zone

We need the cheap labour, Geert. Plus we can build Aldis and Lidls there.

Hm, how about no?

لا إله إلا الله