BREAKING NEWS

Julian Assange rape investigation dropped by Swedish prosecutors after seven years

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-19/swedish-prosecutors-end-investigation-into-assange-allegations/8542998

Other urls found in this thread:

news.met.police.uk/news/statement-on-julian-assange-242877
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DID NOT? HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN

lewinsky sluts on suicide watch

I cant believe it's been 7 years. what a couple of bitches though ay

Yeah it's the investigation that has been dropped not the charges, BECAUSE NO CHARGES WERE EVER BROUGHT. Let that sink in. They wanted to extradite him over spurious "rape" allegations that definitely had nothing to do with his political activities, no sir

Always bet on Australia

BRITISH GOVERNMENT SAY THEY WILL ARREST HIM IF HE EXITS:

news.met.police.uk/news/statement-on-julian-assange-242877

Is there any other clues?

KEK, that damage control. I wonder when they'll finally admit to wasting thousands of tax payer dollars.

He's going to get JFK'd, desu

fer wat? being a top bloke?

Of course he will. He defied UK courts.

(((Julian Assange)))

I don't even think he is really male. F to M trannies suffer from hair loss due to the testosterone injections. Also hand discolouration. Many of these things walking around, gaming us for the system. Tranny tyranny. As not seen on (((Wikileaks))).

cant wait till he comes home

come home assange

cant wait till the liberal media pays him amd makes him a bad guy for profiting from his story.... they will dig their own graves with that one

Reminder that Assange was renditioned in October and likely tortured to death.

I think it's because Sweden is burning and they now allow their people to be raped by the Islam demon worshipers. That and he's innocent.

Now that the situation has changed and the Swedish authorities have discontinued their investigation into that matter, Mr Assange remains wanted for >a much less serious offence.
The MPS will provide a level of resourcing which is proportionate to that offence.
The MPS will not comment further on the operational plan.

does this mean he's alive?

this seems fishy as fuck

FREE OUR JULES

if Julian is alive, and in the embassy, it's probably the closest thing to a SCIF he will get

LOL that's young Julian!

aus senate, I remember that too. hope he does run

He is alive he is spotted daily at the embassy + He writes and does live streams from time to time.

the photo he posted om twitter "celebrating" is years old

violation of bail

Inb4 it's an elaborate plan to get him out the embassy to assassinate him

You fucking what?
Spotted daily by who? None of the people that go there daily have seen him. Livestreams have had drastically different lighting in them, not indicative of being in one place or using the same equipment.

I have no idea what his status is, but he isn't spotted daily and his video appearances all have illogical faults in them.

and then the sealed indictment from the US will be served, he is still fucked