Is there any picture on pol funnier than this?

Whenever i'm angry seeing this makes me feel calmer. Yakub's seeds should be removed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-faces-aging-population-as-fertility-rate-declines--.aspx?PageID=238&NID=99203&NewsCatID=341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>just roach things

I woulda kicked his ass too for having a gay shirt, saggy pants and being name pierre

>Neanderthal white subhuman
Same.

This.

Turks BTFO eternally.

Ottoman Empire was dismantled by Ankara government in 1922
>The Turkish War of Independence ended with the Turkish nationalists in control of much of Anatolia. On 1 November 1922 the Turkish provisional government formally declared the Ottoman Sultanate and, with it, the Ottoman Empire to be abolished

now white subhuman, stop whitewashing our history and stick to your pathetic history.

what the fuck is a Tonga

haven't seen you earlier, are you rare?

you will forever live in a country made of shit.

why dont you go and make me a kebab to calm your self

Were like nuie but not full of fags because its illegal and you'll get thrown in jail for 10 years

>turkish history condensed
they check in but they don't check out

we have a good history of removing white subhumans

Before and after.

I got a few myself
when i feel down

12 blacks. Oy Vey i never saw so many blacks in my country.

this one s hilarious too

>chile

You're not white, don't even try that shit.

everyone Needs meatshields when going up against the Entente Cordiale

Yet another episode of Turk shitposting to make his hellish life better.

pic related, get some d from your army comrade Mehmet.

Dont hate on Chile, great country and great people.
Way better than US niggers or spics.
And btw, look at their army parades

You are the first rare I have collected in months. My collection is very extensive and almost complete now

um.... dude ?

Hey Mr 57% you dont have right call people non white.You are living in defition of nonwhite country with short history.

Did you know our gods taught us how to copulate by letting a fish penetrate the vagina of our version of satans grandmother

Wait, the victim looks like a lefty? So it may be just. Thanks roach for cheering us up.

Also you are uneducated burger living in mixed country. You dont know how Chile flag looks lmao.

What do you mean by looking like a lefty, white subhuman?
You all whites look sissy. You're just taller, that's all.

Niggers are no better than apes in their natural uncontrolled state.

>turkish foreplay aka oil wrestling

Yeah, 'cause your country fucking sucks and is irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

Chile is pretty based desu. Not white, but based enough to stand behind Pinochet.

Stop lying, roachboy. This is the best turkey has to offer.

>attracted to women and sometimes boys
Literally made me spit out my tea

>le based xd

Must be very sad being a subhuman.
When you kiss the rug so you avoid decapitation tonight, remember that there are places in the world, where people are free and happy.

Still talking my twink boy?

ITT:Turk admitting he's not white

Why would anyone want to be white?

I just realised I have some really old pictures on this computer.

Catholics btfo!!!

Nobody ever posts the fucking source for this

I like how not a single one of the cunts could fight, not even the over fed mehmet.
Good job standing his ground tho, what did you want to tell me with that vid?
Ive seen Cologne football hools jump into groups of like 7-9 shitskin thugs and come out on top.
Depends on the individual. And I want to see Mehmet try this on some actual males not those twiggy arm students.
That one slap at 0:57 was glorious tho.

No one knows your pity 50 states too. Sucks? try harder. You are probably typically obese and uneducated burger living in a blacked country with no arguments.

"Irrelevant Country"
Best Gunsmiths next to the Austrians
those assholes were a white Homeland when your Immigrant shithole didnt even exist burger

shit i thought this mayo cracker was beaten up in belfast ireland and it made me happy but now i see it's in south africa so i'm a little less happy

>did not have a gun

Surprise

Don't worry my Jewish brother we'll get to see dead crackers in their own countries in Europe within 30 years

t. amerilard

You really are a sad excuse for a country. All you do is hate on euro countries with great history that you will never have. Your civil war was basically won by the french for you. Sad little cunt.

Anyone going to mention that that's not chile...?

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-faces-aging-population-as-fertility-rate-declines--.aspx?PageID=238&NID=99203&NewsCatID=341

top kek, sure about that my sterile Turkish Supraman ?

i think it's a toy truck

Psssht dont tell him, were waiting how long it takes him to realise it.

shit happens

Why do whites have to keep making those poor black people so angry?

Come to Poland. See for yourself.

Thanks for proving that browns can still be niggers without being colonised

>Win a war because of an Inbred albanian leading ottoman army
LMAO
meanwhile we killed your sissy king and warriors in Varna and Ukraine
LMAO

He was probably screaming "BUT IM NOT RACIST!" or "BUT I AM A LIBERAL!" when the savages were beating him to death.

This is the future of all faggot as liberal white people and Jews too. The Jews will be screaming "BUT IM JEWISH NOT WHITE!" when the savages come to slit their throats

HAHAHAHA

Cant wait

RARE

And then the British fucked up your empire. Sad!

Fefe hake?

come here kitty kitty

>cologne
Your post wouldve worked if you hadnt have said that
Now everyone knows you're lying

U N C O M M O N

yes

Lol Turkgays acting tough again

>This is the future of all faggot as liberal white people
the future is now

He is right though, colognes Football hools are pretty hardcore

still doesnt explain why they werent there when the rape attacks happened

maybe they all slept drunk in their cucksheds

Think of one word that you can use to hurt a white man on account of his race similar to spic, nigger, roach etc?

You can't. Something that is relatively good can not have a bad word for it, similar how now black and POC is starting to get negative connotations simply because of what the word represents.

You can not call a white man something bad on account of his race, since he is far superior racially. You have to slander him on account of his own individual shortcomings.

kek confirms the jewish muslim secret alliance with doubles

lol! Those two fags could probably murder 100 turkroaches with their gay bear hands.

Probably at some McDonalds or similar after some BLM protest.

Niggers gonna nig, simply.

Philippines with the fucking banter.

I tried to watch that shit movie Baskin and I couldn't make it through the first scene in a restaurant you people look fucking disgusting

See none of that makes sense?

Who is statistically more likely to hold a promise and less likely to lie between a nigger and a white man?

We all know the answer, especially if the shitskin is muslim, because of muruna, taqiyya, kitman and tawriyah, all of which are different ways of lying prescribed by Muhammed in the quran or hadiths.

eeeeeewwww

N E W
E
W

I cant wait till Erdogans removed and a new Attaturks put in place - Islam will fall to its child abusing knees.

and still at the end of the day you are garbage as simple as that and you will never ever not be garbage.

Why are sudacas larping as white?
>Think of one word that you can use to hurt a white man on account of his race similar to spic, nigger, roach etc?
LOL do white subhumans unironically think that these words "hurt" non-whites?
TOP KEK crackers. TOP KEK cumskins
>w-we are superior to your ra-

657 crew represent

>Atta
WHITE SUBHUMAN
CANNOT PRONOUNCE

Battle of Khotyn
Battle of Humenné
Battle of Khotyn
Battle of Komarno
Battle of Niemirów
Battle of Párkány
Battle of Podhajce
Battle of Ustechko

makes me feel not so bad for all the turks i bullied in school.

yes take advice from a literal monkey that wrecked his land and his people... oh wait you are doing it already with Muh sultan erdofuck, you people are too stupid for this world "muh ottaman goat fuckers we wuz ottamanaananna"
dude you are a cross breed between already inbreed trucks and goats. Why do you think the islamic world and the western world hates turks? Just for the fun of it? you are not even liked among your own cause you are so fucking braindamaged from all the inbreeding.

>twice the numbers
>still heavy casualties
Your bait can't even catch a hungry magikarp.

>Most of them are between Ottoman vassals and P*les
SISSY
and
RETARDED
WHITE
BOYS

Nice 6xx AD you got there.

My whole class bullied this Turk and he ended up with a 40% attendance because of us

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tumblr.com