Paris: Women banned from streets

Paris: Women banned from streets
m.leparisien.fr/paris-75018/harcelement-les-femmes-chassees-des-rues-dans-le-quartier-chapelle-pajol-18-05-2017-6961779.php

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A
m.leparisien.fr/paris-75018/harcelement-les-femmes-chassees-des-rues-dans-le-quartier-chapelle-pajol-18-05-2017-6961779.php
youtube.com/watch?v=E7gz2Z5qR6Q
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://m.leparisien.fr/paris-75018/harcelement-les-femmes-chassees-des-rues-dans-le-quartier-chapelle-pajol-18-05-2017-6961779.php&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le quartier Chapelle-Pajol
It's always been a shithole though

Who gives a shit, you cucks voted for this. Deal with it, you aren't a nation anymore you're a colony

OMG RARE

FRANCE YES

>France

Once again:
Who cares?

SAGE

Paris women banned from streets
More time spent in refugee sheets

No body gives a fuck France, you voted for this, i'll kick you off the white cliffs of Dover when you try migrating

There was a similar video made a few months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A

Good.

Look who is larping again, you are not safe yet and in no position to talk shit.

thats what they voted for

Rare Flag bringing the bantz.

diev et mon droit
brother

>m.leparisien.fr/paris-75018/harcelement-les-femmes-chassees-des-rues-dans-le-quartier-chapelle-pajol-18-05-2017-6961779.php

good, french people deserve it

after all the copper we let you steal, this is the thanks we get
ingrate

Lol imagine a shanty town full of aids victims still being a better bet than the limp dicks cheese smelling frogs

We're in for a hell of a ride down watching France, at least you won't be called racist lmao

You do realise thats a fake news article right?

self-fagging rare

typical reunion

youtube.com/watch?v=E7gz2Z5qR6Q

Well this is what they wanted I guess. I am really looking forward to the moment the lefties have to choose between progressive feminist culture or sharia law. I have no idea what they are going to do.

Seems totally believeable to me.

Oh man I wanna bang that redhead news anchor

Fuck me, this cannot be true.

The sooner Visegrad joins with Russia and invades the rest of us the better.

Better yet, just fucking nuke it.

So tolerant

Very nice.

Yeah seemed to me to. But it was debunked pretty quickly by some poltards.
Probably happened a few times I can imagine.

Awesome pic btw.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://m.leparisien.fr/paris-75018/harcelement-les-femmes-chassees-des-rues-dans-le-quartier-chapelle-pajol-18-05-2017-6961779.php&edit-text=&act=url

>Better yet, just fucking nuke it.
Heh, imagine what happens when these shitskins figure out they have political power over France's nuclear arsenal.

Do note you're on an island, trapped with shitskins that think its their country. Literally THEIR country.
Have fun swimming.

How have I been missing you? Thanks for the 199th flag.

>that comment
>that flag

Thanks for the 200th flag I love this thread!

Oh, I am laughing. This is the grave you chose, my darlings.

Francistan xd

So?
Women don't belong on the streets unaccompanied. Their purpose is to take care of the house.

This is just wonderful.

Absolutely terrible.
Our countries and their futures are nothing short of disgraceful.

Sisters going to france, greece and italy for a honeymoon. How safe is it there?

They voted Macron, so they are obviously okay with this and want even more. They have no right to complain about anything that's coming to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7gz2Z5qR6Q mudslimers stole votes

Fuck you drumpfkin we voted for a young, dynamical candidate whomst shall put France back on tracks! We will win against evil by keeping it together and not giving up to hatred and fascism!

it's safer than in the US, no armed niggers, police don't shoot you for any reason.
No tourist ever wanders in the "dangerous" areas, they are poorly deserved by public transportation, no taxi will ever go there, there is nothing of interest and you don't have to go through to travel.
Major risk are pickpockets and as long as you remain a little vigilant it will be ok. If your sisters are rich enough just use taxi (they are really, really expensive) and TGV/plane.

Everyone is a pickpocketing gypo in Rome, everyone is a filthy nigger in Paris, visit some small Greek island for the best honeymoon experience.

Holy shit these are so many shitskins in one place how can you even live in frace at all

isn't this like old news? Paris is full of suburb areas like that.

France YES

It's filler news. Everybody knows nobody is allowed there, not only women, but men too. But they probably wanted that sweet "american flavored" clickbait and pretend it's a sexism issue and not a life threatening gamble to go there.

Lol fucking frogs

ayy hol' up

You can't really. Between the tourists and shit skins paris is uninhabitable. It's so dirty and crowded and expensive.

I didn't feel safe even in tourist areas. Hell going form metro to Sacré-Cœur gave me PSTD I felt like in some middle-east shithole

>behave like a savage monkey
>interfere with the decades old democratic system of your host country
>film it with your state sponsored iPhone and put in on kikebook
>be proud of yourself

Could someone please just end this world already?

I will gladly confirm that stereotype.

Can't wait until they make male areas only because the ((((new Germans)))) feel oppressed if they see a unveiled woman.

I hope we can be so tolerant like you soon when Merkel 2.0 hits us.

Can't wait, rly can't wait

Good. The French deserve to suffer. I have zero empathy towards you vile subhumans.

>muslims control Paris where women can't walk the streets
>other places are in such danger, they need soldiers patrolling
>the whole country is in state of emergency
And some retarded Frenchie tried to convince me that everything is alright, and nobody in France actually live in fear

How long until women are denied driver's licenses ?
My bet is 12 years.

France voted to continue to be an EU non-country.

Don't call it a grave, this is the future you chose.

This is highly exaggerated as you americans are accustomed to, honestly I voted Le Pen more to get rid of euro than for the immigration problem.
muslims only control a few small streets, as it is always in muslim blocks it only affects themselves, no big deal.
Soldiers are mostly here to protect politicians and jews. You'll rarely see a patrol in front of a church but they are mandatory in front of synagogues and state of emergency is just here for the show, army has still no power to intervene, police don't give a fuck. I took TGV 4 times between Lyon and Paris last month and nobody checked my ID, my ticket was checked only once.
It is almost guaranteed that there will be no terro attack during Macron reign, not because of the safety measures that are useless if not non-existent but because he is praised by the jewish establishment in France, Israël and even in the americas (US/Canada). The only retaliation can come from Syria/Russia but they don't give a fuck about France anymore.

>Soldiers are mostly here to protect politicians and jews
That is true the vast majority of soldier I saw we're on airport and around jewish quarters

Good. Jews are a national treasure. When Jews are gone then you know you're fucked.

If you can't tell these were satire then I don't know what to tell you

>invite a group of people that degrades females and be surprised by their behavior.
Well well...

Frenchfags had nuclear warheads + de Gaulle and they STILL bent over for the kikelords, voluntarily

You truly cannot redeem such a despicable lot of jew cockmunchers