Half of Israel to be Arab, ultra-Orthodox by 2059 – projections

timesofisrael.com/half-of-israel-to-be-arab-ultra-orthodox-by-2059-projections/

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2013/07/12/idf-says-hezbollah-cache-exceeds-60000-rockets-can-strike-any-part-of-israel/
timesofisrael.com/israel-raises-hezbollah-rocket-estimate-to-150000/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5Ex3tGsQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good to see everyone's enjoying getting enriched these days.

A lot of ashkenazi mixing with the arab jews. Israel is basically ashkenazi genocide.

/comfy/

110 ish IQ mixing with 80 ish IQ. Noice.

>""""""projections""""""
Kek
>according to data released by the CBS last month.

Double kek

Yeah, but regardless of that retards on Sup Forums will still claim this isn't happening and that Israel is somehow exempt from this because they are behind it in the West.

Serves them right for doing it to the rest of the world. The Age of the 'Gentile-Jew' will be great for the rest of the world holding out w/unmudded IQ.

top kek even 2015 articles predict a brighter future.

haredim woman work , a lot of the men work as well, things wont be as dire as our libcucks think ,although it is true that this country shall become more religious but it wont be as grim as the media portrait it, i myself have served at the army with a fuckload of haredim (from the sahar kahol initiative to get them to work properly) .

the religious people here still think that god has granted us the chance to take our stand at the holy land , so at a certain point they will aid our country much more then they ever did for they will not spit on the opportunity which god has given them.

haredim woman work , a lot of the men work as well, things wont be as dire as our libcucks think ,although it is true that this country shall become more religious but it wont be as grim as the media portrait it, i myself have served at the army with a fuckload of haredim

Now if only they will enlist to the army and stop using welfare like literal niggers

>However, the numbers still dip below the rest of the population, IDI said. Among non-ultra-Orthodox Israeli Jewish men, 87% are employed, while 77% of Arab men, and 52% of ultra-Orthodox men are active in the workforce. Similarly, while 82% of Israeli Jewish women work, 73% of ultra-Orthodox women and just 32% of Arab women are employed, according to IDI.
ultra-Orthodox men are truly the bottom of the barrel

soon a lot of them might just do that , as i said they know that prayers alone will not save them, they must take up arms in a total war, same as when they defended jerusalem at our war of independence .

Can I rely on your words alone though?

לא יודע אחי , אני אופטימי ומקווה שהמצב יסתדר גם יוצא לי לראות חרדים בבית כנסת ולא כולם כמו איך שהמדיה היודנראטית מציגה אותם חלק גדול מהם אפילו פטריוטים.

מה שכן עדיף שהם יתרבו מאשר שהיהודים השמאלנים והתקשורת שלנו יגרמו לנו להפוך למיעוט בארץ שלנו.

רק בעזרתם עכשיו אחוזי הילודה של היהודים עלו על של הקבב.

יש תקווה פטמה יקרה שלי.

הולך להיות פה שינוי גדול. ביבי בבחירות הבאות כבר לא יבחר, הולך להיות לנו ראש ממשלה חדש, ואיתו, או
אינתיפדה או משהו באותה רמה.
לטוב או לרע, השקט לא ימשך הרבה

פחחחחחח מי ינצח ????? הרצוג?????? מרגלית ?????? הקיסר ביבי יבחר ואפילו אני יצביע לו.

>enriched

Every inch of that land is Palestinian. They aren't immigrants in their own land, the kikes are just visiting.

anyone got spare nukes ?.

nuke yourselves please

i'd 'visit' that woman in OPs pic if you know what i mean
sadly military doctrine says we nuke ourselves to shit only if we got invading armies on top of us.

arabs and kikes are ruining our country senpai

Hezbollah will take care of it

>arab jews
>dumb

Many Sephardic Jews in both France and Israel are well educated.

The ultra orthodox are the ones in Europe that actually made Hitler hate Jews.

The Arab Muslim population is going from 21% today to 20% in 2059.

Fucking kikes win even when they lose.

Where has the English gone? Am I missing something secret?

They were the ones who made Hitler truly despise Jews.

How?

>לא יודע אחי , אני אופטימי ומקווה שהמצב יסתדר גם יוצא לי לראות חרדים בבית כנסת ולא כולם כמו איך שהמדיה היודנראטית מציגה אותם חלק גדול מהם אפילו פטריוטים.
>מה שכן עדיף שהם יתרבו מאשר שהיהודים השמאלנים והתקשורת שלנו יגרמו לנו להפוך למיעוט בארץ שלנו.
>רק בעזרתם עכשיו אחוזי הילודה של היהודים עלו על של הקבב.
>יש תקווה פטמה יקרה שלי.
I do not know, my brother, I am optimistic and hope that things will work out. I also see Haredim in a synagogue, not all of them, just like the way in which the media presents a large part of them even patriots.

What is better is that they multiply than the left-wing Jews and our media will make us a minority in our country.

Only with their help now did the birth rates of the Jews exceed that of the kebab.

There is hope for my precious nipple.
>t. Google translate

Jews at large are mixing with goys all around the world.
Basically all the centuries of eugenics that allowed the jews to peak during the XXth in tertiary sectors is basically slowly being diluted, that's the reason why you see less and less jew Nobel.
They only have nepotism from now on.

They will nuke Israel

Jews nuke themselves throughout history on purpose to cull their numbers and keep their bloodline pure and community solid and homogenized and this is what makes them powerful.

All the shoahs are actually beneficial to them as a whole.

They are responsible for things like the holocaust and its not orchestrated in a conspiratorial manner, but is a systemic result of political judiasm interacting with other political systems (both religious and secular)

this is the sacrifice to moloch that jews practiced way back, its just evolved into these historical genocides in political system form

most jews don't know they are seen as human sacrifice by the core kikes

How is a Lebanese force going to nuke Israel?

>The ultra orthodox are the ones in Europe that actually made Hitler hate Jews.

BS

>arabs and kikes
>and kikes
>checks flag

i really like you j00 posters here on Sup Forums, amount of bants you can take / produce is really high. Too bad every single one of you must be bathed in Hezbollah hellfire, or at least fuck off the land whos native people hate you to the guts

>whos native people hate you to the guts
Don't they hate us too though?

So will Sweden and Germany who cares.
At least we won't be afraid to butcher them when time comes.

THEY MUST GO.

what ? k translate this

אמאשלךזונהשמנהיבריטימטונףאםשיניתירס

Oh yes goyim,we have the same problems as you have!

>year 2100
>western europe is islamic
>muslims are a majority in israel
>suddenly all jews come to poland
>an epidemy of unknown desease breaks out in europe
>no cure
>billions die across the globe
>poland spared for unknown reason
>civilization resets itself
>ride never ends
screencap this

The target for that percentage ought to be zero.

Jews getting jewed. Can't make this shit up.

maybe not "nuke", but they can and hopefully will inflict some serious damage upon those filthy landgrabbers

2013:
>IDF Says Hezbollah Weapons Cache Exceeds 60,000 Rockets, All Israel in Range
algemeiner.com/2013/07/12/idf-says-hezbollah-cache-exceeds-60000-rockets-can-strike-any-part-of-israel/

2015:
>Israel raises Hezbollah rocket estimate to 150,000
timesofisrael.com/israel-raises-hezbollah-rocket-estimate-to-150000/

2017:
300k? But point is, Hezbollah has a lot more rockets than Israel has Iron dome / Davids sling charges, which will be used when the right time comes

that could be discussed. I have no idea what Palestinians think of Europeans, but their main focus is Israel, not us. Why would they focus on us, when we are not leveling their farms / killing their goats?

Also, when did you last time hear about palestinian terror attacks in Europe, or attacks done in the name "of the free Palestine", except those aimed at the jews in Europe, like at Munich stadium at 1972? I dont recall such events desu

Vote for him

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5Ex3tGsQQ

>i-if white countries are for everyone then why is israel only for jews?
Can't wait to see the stormweenies spin this one.

how do u mean? have those people ever had their own country before?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

> posts picture of Jail
kek Every time

>MUH PALESTINE
>MUH SYRIA
>MUH SANDNIGGERS

This is why whites need to be cucked out of existence. Why do you stick your noses in places that do not concern you?

JUST

How can I help to speed up the process?

Focus on saving your race little-dicked white boy. Tick-tock-tick-tock, the time is running out!

They have a much lower IQ.

>The ultra orthodox are the ones in Europe that actually made Hitler hate Jews.
Not true. It was the commie jews. Scary how many people don't know about this.

- Jews did 9/11/3001
- But they are extinct!
- JIDF pls go

Jew here.

We are doomed.

Our Golden Age is over, we are blanda'ing up like crazy now.

Here in Brazil, it's quite common to see us having babies with gentiles, even dark skinned ones.

The upper jews are fucking us up. Unless you are a Tier 1 Jew you are going to be used as a tool for their wills.

Well Ultra-Orthodox are extremely conservative and do not mix outside of Judaism.

Not gonna lie, former Jew supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Israel crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this people get the promised land.

Go back to Brooklyn. Problem solved

kek

Shlomo, what are the thoughts about ashkenazi genocide in Israel?

Mother of the Earl of the YearBritishMatronFamShainers
>t. Google translate
Kek

Don't give a fuck, nothing wrong with mixing colors of Jews, as long as they are loyal to the common cause. I only hate Ashkenazis because so many of them are virtue signalling leftie tel avivi faggots who suck ahmed cock.

t. slav jew

He actually said your mother is a cunt, you dirty fucking corn-toothed bong.

because of abstract concepts like justice. I dont care who is getting opressed there (by accident its bunch of muslims, but i wouldnt be ok with it no matter who was in question) i have problem with outsiders coming to land that isnt theirs, proclaiming it theirs, and systematically removing native population. Its what jews have been doing in Palestine for around 100 years now. Besides, are you ok with muslims and blacks coming in Europe in huge numbers? Of course you are not, just like i am not. And thats the same things jews have been doing in today's Palestine since early 20th century. Fuck invaders. Invaders must die

> he bought all the mudshit memes

>are you ok with muslims and blacks coming in Europe in huge numbers?

Speak for yourself, I'm glad you are getting cucked out of existence. Israel will remain pure and Jewish whilst retarded whites with their cocksucking for sandniggers and niggers will turn into shitskin mongrels. Get BLACKED.

שחררו את פלסטין
Kek

What's a lestine?

It's your future rulers, but without any pals

how exactly would i be exposed to mudshit memes here? Literally noone cares whats happening down there except when its something huge

So are you saying i didnt get it right? That you arent actually europeans who settled land with only connection to it being something written 2000 years ago? Because this is how i got it:

>be arab in british palestine
>plant olives, herd your camels, fuck your goats
>jews come from Europe
>ayo we wuz ancient israelites dis our promised land g-d told us so
>start removing native arabs (see: Haifa 1948 for just one of many examples)
>raze their villages, raze their olive gardens, kill their goats
>ever since wonder why are they throwng stones and shooting rockets at you

Now tell me please, which part of it i didnt get right?

Lol you know what happens when a western country gets a lot of civilian casualties in a war. They demand action. Immediate action. With nukes.

You are parroting mudshit memes with literally every green line there.

nope it's South Syria

its almost as if being a kike has consequences

yeah

i mean

if we get our way israel wont even exist by 2060

>it's almost as if being a little-dicked white boy has consequences

You seem to be projecting. But there's no need for you to worry. Ask Russell Brand or Brad Pitt if it's held them back?

>This is why whites need to be cucked out of existence. Why do you stick your noses in places that do not concern you?

Because they do concern us you faggots I'm the form of refugees, when those shitskins had no reason to flee my goyverment wouldn't be accepting them in the millions
Fucking kikes and their plans for greater israel is ruining lifes for us Europeans

"we" are not getting anything, too poor / unimportant for that. Eastern Europe will be pure for many decades after decadent west fails

>Israel will remain pure and Jewish
kekeke nice one. "jewish" probably, "ashkenazi" and therefore white not really. WIth 1,6M arabs and god knows how many non-ashkenazi jews, you are doomed to become brown mass long before we do

well then i am opened to hear how do you understand the situation, and for you to refute at least part where you

>come from Europe and start displacing native arab population to make room for more jews

Just saying i spout someone's propaganda doesnt make it any less true, until proofs are presdent. Or that is not what happened / is still happening with fences building in Western Bank?

Arabs have always had a 20%pop
But damn those haredi shit out an average 7.5 babies. Regular Jews are at 2.6 while Arabs are at 3

>he thinks hes replying to a white dude
jejs a its a fucking poo and or a jew

I know, but the small dick thing he keeps bringing up makes me think he has a complex about it. Just trying to help him out.

Or a pewjoo. Those are the worst.

> slav jew

There is no such thing. Go back and don't use the word meaning "glory" to describe yourself ever again. This is not your tribe.

Slav by genes, Jew by matrilineal passage or whatever. It's not a complicated thing, sideways Italy.

I thought "slav" meant "word" like slovo.

when did the Palestines own it

That's why they are trying to mass convert crypto jews and move them to Israel, fucking kikes, i hope they lose this and Palestine overthrows them.

They will die by the same pill they advocate others to take. Good riddance.

> My precious nipple

KEK!

(((

Only half? That just won't do Israel, you're going to need more cultural enriching.

fuck off. muslims. islam is violating human rigths, so muslims dont deserve any either.

We'll send them all to europe

what would make sense would be splitting israel into two states, but that is way beyond the reasoning power of Sup Forums, they don't want a jewish state let alone two so the jews can live in white man land instead shame on you

Makes me so happy when Jews Jew themselves

nigga please, we've been hearing we will be muslim majority by the 90's in the 70's.

you worry bout your country.