Women who have sex with men are traitors to their sex

> women who have sex with men are traitors to their sex
What did she mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3FJnyXogA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a feminazi so she's convincing women to become lesbians.

What a peculiar surname

She's just scared of penis senpai. rape her straight and she'll be fine

Not putting my beanpole in that

She wishes she was born a man.
Also, (((Rosenberg)))

Oh its that dyke who were one of the founder of a extreme feminist party in Sweden. One of their goal were to completly disband the swedish armed forces and use the cash on gender studies. They actually said that if they win (they didnt thanks god) they send feminist and gender professors to Mali to educate Boko Haram to respect women.
How a dumb whore like that manage to get a high adademic position shows how bad our universities are atm.

Rosenberg has previously been a Professor of Gender Studies at Stockholm University and at Lund University, and she is the former rector of the University of the Arts Helsinki. Rosenberg frequently appears in the role of public intellectual in the areas of cultural policy, equality, democracy, and human rights. Although born and raised in Finland, she has made her academic career in Sweden. Rosenberg defines herself as a Queer Feminist and was instrumental in introducing Queer theory in Sweden.[citation needed] She is a founding member of the feminist party Feminist Initiative[1] and was formerly a member of the party's executive board.

Wann ist die zweite Kristallnacht?

Yeah, what's up with that?

>being this easily triggered

never change Sup Forums

> They actually said that if they win (they didnt thanks god) they send feminist and gender professors to Mali to educate Boko Haram to respect women.

What? You didn't vote for them even knowing this? The money Sup Forums would put up to send feminists to Mali to educate Boko Haram to respect women...

>he

> she
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3FJnyXogA

To be honest a part of me wants them to win just so other countries can watch and learn

> women who have sex with men are traitors to their sex
>says the women who looks like a man

If I had known that Sweden would be destroyed anyway I would but at that time I still had some hope left. But even then the though of feminists made sexslaves were tempting.

That face just BEGS to be punched.
HUORAA TURPAAN!

Does anyone doubt what she really wants, deep down? Feminism is a shit test on masculinity.

Wait, THAT is a she?

>they send feminist and gender professors to Mali to educate Boko Haram to respect women
I would pay to watch that live.

>Rosenberg
>(((berg)))

She looks like Max Headroom, from the 80s.

Kill it with fire

Common Sweedish suffix.

We lose by giving them all our last names.

but she wouldn't exist if a woman didn't have sex with a man

>(((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

She?
Oh well. Who knows...

>What did she mean by that?
Translation:
>I'm not getting my dry cunt licked by other females. The men are at fault.

>feminist and gender professors to Mali to educate Boko Haram to respect women.
My sides topkek

So lets set up a "cause" and see how many feminists we can get to go do that.

She meant gender war now gas the dykes

Women dressing, appearing, and acting like men are the true traitors to their sex.

>Common Sweedish suffix.
Fucking burgers.
(((ROSEN)))berg. If it contains (((ROSEN))) it's jewish. Simplle as that. Similar for (((Green))). Almost no European names have "green" in them.

This is old fashioned second wave feminism and largely laughed at.

Us real lesbos hate shit like this, our 0.5% of the population is artificially inflated by man haters and abuse victims. Dykes are crazy enough as it is without the additional nutjobs.

>Inb4 tits or GTFO: firstly you wouldn't want to see them, secondly am at work.

Some of us are just like that. Doesn't hurt anyone. Well I don't anyway.

>Doesn't hurt anyone.
Easy for you to say

Haha I'm not that fat

Yeah, but that man And woman should have been sterilized and castrated so he wouldnt have had the chance to create this abomination

Like her mother, and her mother before, etc.

>(((ROSENBERG)))

[/JIHAD]

No, user. That is a Jew, of a particularly obvious sort.

>if they win (they didnt thanks god) they send feminist and gender professors to Mali to educate Boko Haram to respect women
I would actually be ok with funding that, its the first feminist policy i agree with, SD should take them up on this offer, fucking livestream it

Nobody cares dyke

>Wann ist die zweite Kristallnacht?
Der Volkszorn köchelt schon, der Michel wälzt sich schon unruhig im Schlafe hin und her.
Bald, schon sehr bald, Bernd.

The Sexual Revolution was a mistake.

Just a bitter dyke kike.

Shes running Guile game

>Talk shit to old lesbian
>Get flash kicked and fucking bounced around like a bitch by sonic booms

I never asked for this

We need to go back further

World War I was a mistake
The French Revolution was a mistake
Reformation was a mistake

>captcha: garden grove

>Reformation was a mistake

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

We need to go back even further
> Marian reform was a mistake