Can someone explain this to me

We want to destroy Israel

wait i thought obama wanted to destroy israel

>Can someone explain this to me
>flag
you should be explaining this to us

It's not our fault
Don't blame us for what trump is doing, we don't sell weapons to the saudis

How about you explain why there were swimming pools at Auschwitz kike.

as an isreali you should know but without saudi arabias help the US would become a 3rd world country in 5-10 years. all they need to do is stop using the petrodollar

Maybe you should switch to green energy instead of being dependent on Saudi oil

America already is a 3rd world country

>not even universal healthcare

lmao!!!!!

Our super progressive sunny ways government allowed a $6 billion deal to sell APCs to the Saudis. The rabbit hole runs deep.

>Hurr 5D Chess!!

>American holomemers

I have the distinct feeling that the quality of American education is one of the main causes of holomeming online.. Everybody knows concentration camps had facilities like sports teams and gardens, user. It's not some big secret unless you went to an American school that tried to make you believe 6 million of Gods own people were gassed momentarily after being dragged from their ghettos...

>we don't sell weapons to the saudis
Shlomo please.

A kike that doesn't understand money? Yeah, nice try proxyfag.

>webm related, the Federal Reserve

What is there to explain?

Trump goes through 3rd parties. Obama and Hillary funded Islamists directly.

On one hand I commend the kikes for being able to keep their culture and lineage so strong. On the other I realize what being obsessive fucking spazzes does to your kind when I see their beady rat eyes sunken in their malformed faces. The only way you've ever seen an attractive jew is whenever they breed with Europeans.

>>/biz/ meet-up

4D chess

wtf I'm with her now!

>everybody knows concentration camps had sports teams and gardens
death camps. lol

trump is an incompetent stooge just following orders

Wtf. He can afford the wall now!

If Obongo blocked it, obviously he had a shitty reason. He didn't do anything with good intentions in mind.

All the Left pretending to be so concerned, they would have open borders with the worst shitholes on earth, yet when it suits their purpose they start to believe in islamic terrorism.

Because Trump wants a proxy war with Iran though the Saudis.

>Muh ISIS.
Fuck, most of ISIS funding comes from rich Saudi pricks anyway.

The Saudi royals are Jews you dumbass nigger.

Wikileaks is fake, USA owned psyop and has been since the beginning don't kid yourself. It's all a big play to get you ready for the final. The big one. What they're talking leading us to. It's not fun. It's not pretty. It will destroy your soul and the soul of your children. You and millions and millions of others will die for your respective leaders and you will thank them for it because you will know no better. Prepare

Wow! That's almost as bad as getting "donations" to your private fund from Saudi elites and conspiring to destroy Syria. Oh, wait. No it isn't. Nice try. Shoa for Smolanim when?

correct, they sponsor ISIS more than anyone.