youtube.com/watch?v=k6y9FqNw6y8
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pesticides and pollution

It's always Jews.

thread/

So, yes.
It's the Jews.

Neonicotinoids are a class of neuro-active insecticides chemically similar to nicotine.

Depression

Animals get it too

Another more important question is why don't we grow them like we grow cows and chickens?

Bees are beyond just animals, they are JOBS, and easy ones. Honey should be produced in the same manner as eggs and meat.

1. Russians
2. Global warming
3. Global cooling

Save the honeybees until it is too late!

(((Honigbiene)))

>easy job
molasses is easier.

>no climate change
DENIER

DENIER

DENIER

Bees are actually the natural predator of Jews.
Have you ever asked a Jew to go near a bee hive? They will refuse to. This is why the Jews are breeding out the Jew-stinging bees with refugee bees from Syria

Over use of insecticide to feed an over-population of non-whites.
And who is promoting non-whites?
JEWS.
There is no exception, Sup Forums is allways right, and jews are allways at fault.

yes, it is

>bees are only important because of honey

ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT

It turns out insecticides kill insects. Who could have foreseen this?

The issue isn't a honey shortage, it's that bees pollinate many, many, many major crops. Without them all sorts of agriculture collapses.

Because of the neonicotinoids

>Is it jews?
do you even need to ask? I guarantee there is a kike behind it at some multi-national corp. I work for a huge chemical company and our jew overloads take every cost cutting measure, and fuck the planet, and no I'm not a green faggot, the solution to pollution is dilution is what I learned

There is demand in the market for both honey and molasses. Both are easy to make and the government should encourage the unemployed to produce them.

Of course bees are more important than just honey producers. I suggestion is to to encourage the production of honey and honey-products, to increase the population of bees in cities and farms, which will bring demand to more bees, which will start extensive bee breeding, thus increasing their birthrates.

Most people don't have/live near agricultural areas. What my suggestion was is to produce honey in cities. It's easy to pull of.

Insecticide, pollution and mites.

Honey and bee products include:

Honey, bee pollen, bee wax, candles and honey sticks.
In addition, unlike molasses, honey is used for things beyond food.

I confirm this info, very accurate.

Asians. Specifically all the world bees are infected with the asian Varroa Destructor mites because of race mixing with the asian bee-

The only save, productive and numerous european honeybees are in Australia because of the prohibited bee immigration laws. I'm not even kidding!

Have to check that out and if you are lying I'm going damn scorched earth on your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-wDgd5yURo

youtube.com/watch?v=k6y9FqNw6y8

remeber the the 6 bzzzillion

kek

I have personally destroyed 300 hives with my Jew launcher

It's the Jesuits. They don't want healthy white protestant nations to prosper, so killing off productivity that helps to obtain resources, such as food, is fair game to them.

>vorroa mites
>foul brood/nosema/various other diseases
>pesticide/fungicide/herbicide exposure
>dwindling food diversity
in that order

If we do not have bees many crops will fail causing a global famine

Sounds good bro, I'm with ya.

Kek

bee's are good people, why does it always happen to the good guys

as expected of a jew always smell the shekel first

Bees are bro tier, i wish i lived in a more rural place so i can have my own hive.

Also, if a bee gets near you and there are no hives nearby, don't be a nigger and slam the poor sod. He either got too far or looking for a new queen, just shoo it from a safety distance

Bees are the best

Hornets and Wasps are the niggers of insects though.

>Another more important question is why don't we grow them like we grow cows and chickens?
we do. honey bee breeding programs, pollination services using honey bees and production of bee products are all big businesses.

I killed one yesterday.

bumble bee>bee

Varroa destructor, pollution, use of shit ton of different kinds of poison, be it insecticides or herbicides and last but not least the desturction of small scale habitats and wild growing corners in favor of gigantic fields that are easy to harvest but offer zero biological diversity.
So yeah, three out of four.

Yep. Literally the niggers of insects

At least amateur beekeeping has gotten very popular lately. Just look at the amount of videos on jewtube that talk about bees and all have hundreds of thousands of views.

That's why every white man should get his own honey bee colonies.
It's a fun and rewarding hobby.

i think we know what happens next

owned mostly by Monsanto owned mostly by Jews
also thread

I saw some jews beating shit out from beekeeper and they destroyed entire hives in my city.Fucking filthy jews.

i got stung once and it felt like getting stabbed in the arm. it was extremely painful

i would never be brave enough

Wasps won't bother you. Hornets & Yellow Jackets will tear your ass up.

I sat back in a chair and one got me in the lower back once. wasn't that bad though, just stung a lot, at least I know i'm not allergic to bee's though, so that's good.

I know grown men who run away from bee's and try to bat them away to realising bee's are autonomous in their reactions and all you are doing it making yourself out to be a threat, whereas if you stand still, let the be go about it's business, it will leave you alone, it's just curious.

*not realising

yellow jackets are wasps...

t.wasp internet defense force.
hornets and wasps are both niggers

They are ancap wasps that sting the shit out of you if you go near them

((they)) want to inflate the honey prices by killing bees

Can we make honey & beekeeping in another symbol of white supremacy, racism and mysoginy?

Beekeepers:
>wear white suits with hoods

>take gold from a mostly all female work force....

>HATE AFRICANS, PREFER EUROPEAN

beekeeping is based, red polled and all that other good shit.

Now we need to let people honey & bees are for white people.

Why are the bees disappearing?
>Why are white people disappearing?

?

I was pretty drunk when I got stung, and was probably trying to swat them away but I can't remember. I just remember the fucking pain. I can't imagine what it'd be like if I was sober...

It's the Africans...

It is weird how youtube is pushing beekeeping videos in the last 2 months or so
It's like youtube is actually forgoing personal recommendation for wide-spread global recommendations

Really, really weird.

I prefer Europeans....

My bees are so white, they have blond hair.

Most of them don't even have black stripes.

See pic.

This guy gets it. Not only do you get honey, way and propolis, you also get everything guranteed pollinated which highers your crop and fruit yield.
And if you don't want or can't take care of a hive at least create a small habitat for wild bee species to live and polinate

yeah give the mentally ill another thing to destroy and attack

can you just do something without being a special snowflake drama queen.

You forgot about the killer bees.

Those Africans are serious niggers.

>whereas if you stand still, let the be go about it's business, it will leave you alone, it's just curious

this isn't entirely true... was outside cleaning fish one night and several yellow jacket cunts decided they needed to come check it out. I wasn't doing jack shit to them and got stung on the hand then in reaction i cut my hand pulling the knife out of the fish quickly

beautiful

Because they trusted us to make them survive.
If you give someone your life they are bound to take it away.

Hasn't the population been recovering in the past couple of years after this issue was given more attention? That's what I've heard

Soon we'll also have replicating mecha bees

Beekeepering is the ultimate expression of white supremacy.

"we" are doing that you dingus

Are you sure you weren't doing anything that they might have perceived as threatening? you might have thought you did nothing of harm, and to me and you, you didn't, but they are on high alert all the time, they are "wild" after all. their threat perception is a lot more narrow and unforgiving.

All those people are faggots talking about let's save the bees for humanity...

I do beekeeping for the same reason I deal with any female. ...

>Dat HONEY

If bees or females didn't give honey., then fuck them.

I knew putin did this.

African (killer) bees are the true nignog of all insects.

Does anyone seriously think bees just sting to sting? Honey bees are great, they're just these little fat fucks that have lots of honey and fly around your garden

yeah because they're assholes. it was my fish but as soon as they came over they thought it was theirs.

you might have been near a nest, desu, yellow jackets are very territorial niggers.

You can have a bee hive in the city.

I live across the street from an elementary school and have kept bees for 10 years with no problems.

>Increasing pesticide use to increase yields while poisoning the goys
>(((Monsanto))) creating mutant strains that's probably killing all manner of insects, including bees
Yes, you can say they're partly responsible.

There's still massive collapses, the solution has been to have apiarists set up shop in areas with low nictanoid pesticide usage and literally truck bees into places that require them for plants to fruit. With the relaxed EPA restrictions on these pesticides even this will eventually be untenable

You're thinking of wasps. Bees are chill, even when you're working in your garden and they're doing the things bees do.

I wasn't thinking of wasps, I was asking because a lot of people's main fear is that bees will just sting you for existing

Ive killed three nigger queens and their brood. Nigger bees ain't people. Hell they barely bees.

Not sure. I couldn't find anything but i setup some wasp traps around my deck. Must have had about 500 of them bastards by the end of the summer when i dumped them out

It's important to know the difference though. Bees are bros; wasps are just born to be assholes.

Are you retarded or just pretending to be retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

>Bees are beyond just animals, they are JOBS, and easy ones. Honey should be produced in the same manner as eggs and meat.

It's not about the money you half baked kike, it's about pollination: no more bees = no more flowering plants = no more fruits = the entire ecosystem is fucked.

Mix of many screwups: industry exclusively (they actually get counties to designate an area as exclusive to a single apiary), government and apiarist mismanagement, use of certain pesticides (like Seven5; majority of commercial pesticides are not deadly to honeybees), untreated pathogens, and other state restrictions.

Lift a lot of the regulations, apiarists treat the pathogens, and run public service announcements of proper pesticide use - problem solved.

We need to breed only pure European queens to save the world

Dirty Asian are dirty
Crazy Africans are killers

>tfw 2 years ago you let a section of your garden turn to weeds and a swarm of bees came in to use it
well that's pretty cool
>tfw last year you tried it again, and nobees

Australians are alright, they just live in dirt and didn't evolve stingers

Honey and beekeeping are white supremacy memes

i heard a parasite had pretty much wiped out Americas bees i remember because they bought a bajillion bees from us to pollinate there crops , there was a panic that it would reach Australia but everyone just kinda forgot about it no1 give a fuck about the bees :(

Will soon!

Yes Jews kill bees... They have been mortal enemies since ancient times...

No honey shortage here.

Have my own hives, get fresh honey daily.

Make mead with the excess.

>HONEY LIFE SO SWEET

Drink mead everyday

Guaranteed (You)s

Africans destroy all they touch