What the fuck is wrong with these people?

What the fuck is wrong with them? What grown ass men have the time to creep around like fucking werewolves on a beach at sunset??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxAxfQ9KTBg
youtube.com/watch?v=GoyahR-rp_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what kids are afraid of that's lurking in the dark.

they are the people of the devil

kek

definitely skipped leg day

Holy shit the one in the back literally has a beak

>own 99% of the world's money

>not doing what the fuck ever

>325k likes

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW

instagram com/p/BUJzFFnjvFl/
wtf this is real?

They ask literally have the merchant hunchback

Second from the back went through the crystal treatment

>Jews
>People

This genuinely creeps me out

Kek

>fucking werewolves
its way worse then that just walk up to one of them when its summer in israel and check the smell . its the fucking stench of death i bet dirty cavemen who didnt shower for months didnt smell as bad.

they look like they should all be making deadite sounds. why the fuck are they all in that weird creepy ass pose? some nosferatu shit

is this the final form of evolution?

Post the original image OP.

I swear the first guy on the right has a elephant nose.

>"I'M NOT LIKE OTHER JEWS GOY! TRUST ME!"

You mean elephants have Jew noses

wtf i didn't even notice that

Nice job

>Ozan Güzelce

fucking cucks I swear

Looking at this actually made me feel really uncomfortable.

That's the stuff of nightmares right there, my friend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA saved

ROLLING

Please Schlobediah Bergenfield

lol

Honestly though we hate stinksuits too, they're the Jews of the Jews

Every time I'm sitting on a bus in Israel breathing their putrid stench I'm thinking this is why they gas us.

Jew.

they're in their natural habitat.

Why? Is showering unkosher by Talmud?

>What the fuck is wrong with them?
Someone lost a penny on that beach.

Kek

My friend says they smell like old candlewax. Not sure how accurate it is.

Jewish reptilian shapeshifters confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=mxAxfQ9KTBg

youtube.com/watch?v=GoyahR-rp_I

Whats with the noses of the two on the right lol?

Have my final free kek of the day.

Fucking kek

unlike europeans they never fully evolved and incorporated all the neanderthal genes. Thus like all other subnation jews lack the scaling genes that enable productive, cooperative large societies. In scientific studies this is sometimes called "empathy" and all studies show that whites originated from Europe-Mediterranean region have the highest empathy scores of all people in the world.

>in order to become sucesful civilization
>need to be able to cooperate for the common good
>care about fellow man, band together and act in common good for long term
>achieve great things instead of muh shekels
>ima jew everyone out of money and fuck up the next generation with my high interest loans

Healthy looking bunch.

They're super fucking creepy... Maybe there really is something to this Jew stuff

This , lol

see

Since when is the Mediterranean south of Israel?

In the south of Israel, not literally south of israel

>Burger education

They aren't even teaching you burgers to read anymore.

roll

They've got their own ethno-state so they're in a very good mood most of the time so they spend alot of their time simply having fun and enjoying life. Good for (((them))), you're just jelly!.

LMFAO

To add to this and to clarify an obvious counter argument. Yes, Jewish people did originate in the same region more or less, the Levant.

If you want to learn something hilarious google Habiru. This is something thats clearly supressed because of the negative history it would reveal

>The Habiru are frequently referred to by a Sumerian expression SA.GAZ (with variants) that has been interpreted to mean murderer, tendon-cutter, head-smiter, and the like. The context in which it occurs makes its pejorative sense clear, and this sense also appears in an Akkadian lexical text that translates the Sumerian as ḫabbātu (robber).

Anyways, somehow the Habiru never ever setlled down and managed to start their own citi-state and early civilization in the ME/Levant. If you do enough research you will find that scientists already found few extra genes present in post farming revolution ( ~5500 BC) in Euros/Mid East that also somehow allow for larger than tribal scale societies, ie modern citi states and early civilizations. There is actually gene(s) that allow that to happen. My conjecture is that because Jews/Habiru never managed to settle down in one spot and were always getting kicked around from one spot to another, they never fully developed those genes that allow for scaling, empathy, cooperation and long term thinking. This is clearly seen in modern behavior and despite their intelligence Jew fail time and time again to integrate into any society that allows them in due to their own short term greed and selfish practices.

You're in for a long and bumpy ride my friend. Godspeed

It's a ritual to cause a tsunami.

>But ancient Israelities established pre-BC Israel and Judah

And how long did that last? We can even see in the Bible that God personally warned the Jews several times about the dangers of their short term thinking and moral decay and Jews being Jews didn't heed his warnings.

They are happy jews.

Jew.

Schlameal Schulman

>When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it.

t. Gen. Patton

I'll spin the dreidel.

Why do Jews consider these clothes as traditional? They couldn't wear it 2000 years ago. Do they even wear it in Israel, it's hot out there and all?

looks like the one in the middle is making some sort of joke
>orthodox jews
>owning anything at all

Fuck off

UK is so cucked. Totalitarian government, Muslim mayor, ugly women. Your soul is sterile, unable to enjoy the simple things. Like enjoying sunset.

I love this pic. It's a free country and they can do what the fuck they want.

legend has it one of their grandfather dropped a quarter at this beach many years ago, they come back every evening to search

Each one of them is stereotypically hunched over.

You don't become the most hated race in history and get expelled from 109 coutrries in every part of the world by being "pleasant" desu. It takes hard work to be that revolting.

Israel is based desu

Don't listen to all the Poos in Loos and Pakis here that hate on it. They're just curryniggers with a British flag.

Can anyone here make a horror game and use these as the creatures that chase you?

Its his ringlet of hair on the other side of his face thats swung up to give that silhouette

Kek

audibly kek'd

I would hide pennies in the sand just to keep them busy.

Rolllll

lol

You could develop a Masquerade bloodlines mod and use these creatures.

i want to believe these are real

are these real

please tell me they arent real

What a big boy

not werewolves. vampires they are vampires

Truth. They literally are.

I'll flip a sheckel

>000
>Shmubediah Goldberg
This turbed out great.

FUCKIN SHOEBIES GET OFF MY BEACH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF I love sandniggers now

Let's give them one.

Tsunami-chan, awake from the debts and stink the stink-Jews.

>Noseferatu

>go to natgeo's instagram thinking the original has probably been shopped

>it's fucking real

are you sure this is anti-semitic satire?

My god they are frightening looking.

Mossad

It looks like a witch coven...They are both Satan's people and both have beaks and wear black

yeah I'm sure all your time is ultra well spent.

Can someone post the webm of the creepy jews all over the street at night?

Roll

Look deep into the virus that has afflicted the white man for centuries. Get inside the mind of the Juden. Comon goys

go look for it yourself on natgeo's instagram

They don't work, they only "study" the books, have 5-10 kids and beat their wifes. Israel gov pays everything for them.
They call the goys animals and slaves.
Meanwhile they became a bigger group in Israel, US and EU sends more money, we are doomed.