This triggers Sup Forums

fuckin bayshed

Why would this trigger Sup Forums? If anything, this triggers the faggots and the progressives.

Does this trigger Sup Forums ?

Doesn't seem like it to me

BASED BLACK MAN

BASED BLACK GUY!

Oh no, we influenced the normies. We never asked for this.

wtf i love nignogs now

It triggers me that a 60% white country panders to niggers, spics and jews when whites should stick to themselves or be genocided

It triggers me that the saviour is a zionist shill who wont lower the mass immigration

Oh look it thinks it's human.FUCKING BASED!

kys nigger

sage and hide all DEMOCRACTS ARE THE REAL RACISTS threads

back to re ddit numale

I don't even know what reddit looks like, faggot

this. based pede

fucking BASED! Dems are the real racists, amiright, 'pedes?

democrats are the WEAL WACISTS

TRIGGERED

I actually enjoy this kind of banter. It's harmless, and it made me chuckle that I should be offended by that.

Although these guys are sometimes cringy they are 1000 times better than other reddit scum.

Only thing wrong in this pic is he's not fucking a white woman.

>PJW shirt
The cringe is real

confirmed

I know who he is, and he is redpilled as fuck. Not gonna trigger us. Pic related

Thread fail.

Sup Forums is just too smart for the low-IQ libtards from Reddit who are butthurt that they didn't get their rapist and crook in office.

>black guy drinking milk
oh shit (literally)

this BASED black guys deserve white women because they are officially honorary whites. One of you pedes better be ready to give up your girl to the BASED bbc

Fuck off leddit with your "based" niggers

>using a glass to drink instead of straight from the bottle
What an achievement it must be for them
Are they starting to act like civilized persons?

top kek

this triggers my sides and made me chuckle.

A WHITE WHITE MALE!

GET THIS PATRIOT A BLANKET

hillary, is that you?

Please go suck nigger dick elsewhere. Reddit may be BLACKED but Sup Forums is a NatSoc board.

You know what, I firmly believe that Blacks should be allowed to stay in the US.

However, they should have land equivalent to their size in population.

So they're 13% of the pop? Give them 13% of the US area for their ethnostate.

We keep the other 87% for our monoracial state, or "Enclave" of states.

I think if we seriously stopped calling them niggers, and instead, made real and concrete proposals (we could even propose to fuse an area as a multiracial haven for those who wish for it) I think they would listen to us more.

Racial separatism doesn't have to mean White Dominance (although that will be inevitable since we are dominant, but it'll be organic)

They can have their Haiti since it's true that they were brought here against their will.

I personally think it could work quite well.

California could be the multi-ehtnic shithole first, since it's talking about seceding. Other states could follow suit.

Imagine...

fucking BASED! I love black MAGApedes XD! Praise kekistan!

It's only 60% because everyone with a drop of white is considered white
It's more like 45%

Also,

LAST PANEL

we can even do it in real life !

And before anyone calls me a cuck for allowing Negroid and Racemixers to have their states..

What would have the highest chance of happening first? And what's the most important thing?

We need a mono-racial white society, and we need it FAST. Everything else will follow suit as it should.

Let them collapse under their own rule, fuck'em

We'll be waiting in our ethnostates...

FUCKING BASED!

The democrats are the real racists

Are you fucking blind?

fuckin baaaaaaaaaased

*squeak*

Trump hat AND a pjw shirt?? Democrats BTFO