Trump is worse than Clinton

Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance

Hillary wouldn't hire Garry Cohn (the president of goldman sachs) to be the director of the national economic council

Hillary wouldn't remove net-neutrality like what trump is doing right now

Hillary wouldn't remove internet privacy protections (every single democrat in the senate voted against this, every single republican voted in FAVOR of removing internet privacy protections)

Hillary wouldn't cut the EPA by 30%, cut government programs to help homeless people, cut "meals on wheels" to help old poor people have food, cut the labor department and cut the education department while increasing funds for the defense department (aka more intervention in the middle east, yay!)

Hillary wouldn't put Betsy Devos, a christian fundamentalist school privatizer, as the secretary of education

Hillary wouldn't try to to crack down even harder on marijuana like what Jeff Session is doing right now

Other urls found in this thread:

yourfriendsarewrong.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas yourself, filthy kike.

>there are people who unironically oppose net neutrality on this board

Nice try, but the goyim cot ya!

>When the Jew is absolutely right on everything
Someone argue without the "DUH JEWS DID IT" meme please.

>There are people in this country who support net neutrality because of Netflix buffering

well hillary would not try to drain the swamp

what exactly would you think that looks like?

Not even worth a response.

kike comcast making my netflix buffer because they're salty i haven't bought a 300 channel cable subscription is a pretty fucking good reason to support net neutrality

>Flag

Who let you out of the oven?

>tfw Zog in ID

flag

Thanks Schlomo!

>The problem
I don't see the problem here.

duh

>Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance

You're full of shit and my boy Tom Woods has got an entire E-Book to prove it:

yourfriendsarewrong.com/

The eternal swiss shows his true face.

He is worse.. but I dunno how much.
They are cut from the same cloth.
Trump wants a business / criminal empire run with political power like the Clintons had. I think he copied her playbook.

This is a shill slide thread
ignore/sage/hide

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

GAS YOURSELF YOU FILTHY KIKE

>Trump is a comic super villain
>Only one step to become next Hitler's comic super villain replacement.
I'm ok with this.

Trump cut all those domestic programs.
How much spending was there compared to military spending on cushy contracts with big companies and foreign aid to countries like Israel and Saudi Arabia? Doubt be really cut back there.

YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE KIKE FUCKING FUDGE PACKER

Naw. Trump is a proud American Nazi who is fighting ((them))