Can you honestly read everything here and tell me that Trump didn't do anything wrong?

Can you honestly read everything here and tell me that Trump didn't do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/comey-admits-under-oath-obstructions-investigations-never-happened
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OUTRAGED YET?

>Demanded Comey stop investigating Flynn
Show me where this happen

Redpill me on Nixon.

Was he really a crook, or did he anger the wrong people and was covertly disposed of?

He didn't "demand" obstruction of justice you mindless cuck. He said he hoped Comey could drop the case. So people should be impeached for their hopes for their friends now?

wtf I hate obstruction now

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/comey-admits-under-oath-obstructions-investigations-never-happened
>occupy democrats
>being right on anything

>"i'll make him an offer he can't refuse"
And then Comey got fired.

Yeah because there weren't any other reasons to fire Comey, good luck proving those events were linked in any way.

He was paranoid.
That was his downfall.

Otherwise a great president, not a modern conventional Republican.
A Rockefeller Republican.
Too liberal for the modern GOP.

When it came to foreign policy, Nixon was #1.

Also while he coined the term "War on Drugs", his administration spend the most on treatment out of any presidency.
And he actually repealed minimum mandatory sentences for a lot of drugs, including marijuana.

Pragmatic but paranoid crook with a knack for foreign policy.

Yep. Categorically and without reservation.
Thanks for losing again.

>proving
I'm not saying Trump doesn't have plausible deniability. I'm just pointing out that it looks pretty bad when a superior tells his underling that he "hopes" to see a particular outcome, it doesn't happen, and shortly after said, underling is fired for "completely unrelated reasons".

IT

IS

NOT

A

CRIME

WHEN

THE

PRESIDENT

DOES

IT

Based on a memo that doesn't exist....

take a wild guess

All I have to read is "Occupy Democrats" to know it's full of shit.

Yes.

>obstruction of justice
>"proof"
I have some bad news for you.

Different investigation

Nixon did nothing wrong!

If you show me some proof that Trump asked Comey to stop you might have a point.

>sources say
>someone close to the white house
>an anonymous tip

BLACKED.com/elderly-crackas-cracked-open

Yes, Comey said so last time he testified to Congress.

I'm sick of being bombarded with propaganda. Saged and go jump in front of a truck please.

>Based on a memo that doesn't exist
Sure, I guess currently it's Comey's word against Trump's. I don't understand the value of the memo even if one does exist. Anyone can write anything in a memo. My point, again, is that none of this looks good while you keep going back to plausible deniability.

always leaf doing the shitposting
no evidence is no evidence no matter how you spin it you fucking troglodyte
hope the .02 shekel was worth it

He brought everything upon himself by underestimating the Deep State and its propaganda arm, the MSM. So yes, his naïveté has been his largest character flaw.

A truck driven by a peaceful Muslim

Lol, he didn't even tell Comey to drop the investigation, he just asked him if he would in a nonchalant manner. That doesn't meet ANY standard for obstruction of justice.

First, a special prosecutor should be elected every 10 years. It should be a permanent branch of government.

Presidents keep getting more wrong with every year.

Dems "might" take the house in 2018. If they do, the earliest they'll impeach is 2019. The repubs aren't gonna do it, sorry.

Then Trump has to be convicted with 67 senators. That just isn't gonna happen either way.

The point is moot. Presidents are above wrong doing.

>First, a special prosecutor should be elected every 10 years. It should be a permanent branch of government.

Lol, okay, I'm sure that person would just be somehow immune to bribery, coercion and just general political riff raff like Congress and the Supreme Court.

I think it was a bit more clear with nixons case that he was in the wrong. He probably could have remained president if he hadn't lied though. Trump just has to keep calm and he'll be fine.

They wouldn't be immune to any of that. The "check" on that branch would be the justice department, which should still be able to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the elected one.

An elected special prosecutor would be great for any president actually committing crimes

Keep on reaching, leftypol. You need to keep supple and flexible for all your mental gymnastics.

>The "check" on that branch would be the justice department,

The justice department reports directly to the President. Also, there are checks and balances already built into the system with the Supreme Court and Congress and those have largely failed, so I'm not really sure why giving that authority to another even more vulnerable party would do anything except create scandals.

A handul of Republicans might vote to impeach him, most won't unless he does something especially henious.

What's the charge against him this week? That he told Comey he "hoped" the Flynn investigation would end? Even if he said that - they got nothing.

Dems are better off concentrating on midterms and 2020 if they want power again. The path their on right now will play out just like 2008, 2010, 2012 did for republicans. They "might" take the house but people will be so fed up with trump hate they'll reelect him. Repubs had the same experience with Obama.

Comey's response doesn't refer to a specific investigation. He says asking the FBI to stop an investigation for political reasons has never happened.

Scandals will be created regardless. That's the nature of government. The system is designed with safeguards for that but those are very hard to act upon, as they should - we're talking about removing people the voters put there from office. It shouldn't be easy.

it was more than two years between the watergate breakins and the start of the impeachment
but by all means, be super confident right now that theres no chance of an impeachment.

Nixon was the best president, in modern history. He was purposefully put in that position, because he was not following the NWO agenda, of an unending war with Communism....and actually started playing to win. Trump is doing the same.
All of a sudden, he war on terror got fucking REAL.

nixon dindu nuffin. neither are criminals.

more than ever
oh and hitler did nothing wrong either

Impeached for what? Are you seriously dumb enough to believe were there a recording of this, that it would be already released? Comey testified under OATH, that Trump never did this, but you think the word of Comey, will Trump (kek), the word of Trump?

They cant. A (((source))) read a part of a (((document))) to a reporter over the phone...

>> GUILTY!!!
>> IT'S HUR TURN!!!

gr8 b8

Trump dindu nuffin he a gud boy.
He's turning his life around and going to Temple
He juzz need mo tax breaks for da rich for dem programs.

Someone is going to go to the effort to track vermin like yourself down one day - it will not end well for you.

This is true, for however Nixon was a crook, he did found the EPA, and achieve a balanced national budget.

>can you stop investigating
>no
>ok lol
>STOP OBSTRUCTING HIM
occupy democrats are seriously dumb cunts

Trump said "I hope you can let it go" there's no demanding Fuck off libtard faggots even your memes suk

The impeachment talk is just talking heads getting ratings with their "what if" wet dreams they always have.

It doesn't actually matter if Trump did something wrong. What matters is the majority in the house and the requirement of 67 Senators to convict.

If you think impeachment is likely, you're as retarded as the talking heads. Suggest not watching them for a while. You'll gain like 15 IQ points just for ignoring national gossip news and probably an improvement in stress levels as you realize what's happening in Washington DC doesn't actually matter.

>Ausfag is gonna row his boat here and go all Terminator.

SLIDE THREAD

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR >MURDERS

Nixon was based go listen to the tapes the kike establishment is still mad nice

Also sage for crappy leaf nigger b8 thread

Good president whose distrust of everyone made everyone not trust him

If Obama did this there would bet 20 threads about how king nigger should be hung from the washington monument for treason.

the exact quote read wasn't even "a thing":

This is the quote
>"I hope you can let this go"

He didn't ask or tell Comey to do anything. You have to be the biggest partisan hack to read that and conclude anything else. That, or you have 0 reading comprehension.

And aside from all that, you're right - it's an unnamed source who if not Comey himself, is speaking heresay which I know, the voting public is too retarded to disregard.

Yeah but he is a nigger you dumb fuck we treat the local fauna differently to human beings

Tax cuts for dem programs? Who the fuck said that? Am I the only one wondering why most corporations, said no to Trump tax cuts, nd said they would rather give their money to the government? Does tht sound like any of the rich people YOU know? High taxes, have become legal lobbying for corporations.

Do you honestly believe a Republican Congress will sell him out over something like this? He was more likely to be impeached for mocking a disabled reporter.

If Trump really bothers you go for something solid or at least a smoking gun. A new conspiracy theory every week does nothing but weaken your position. Now, you may be a secret right winger using memetics to enforce the public view of the anti-Trumpers being schitzos crying into pussy hats, but I don't know. I'm a lawfag, not a psychologist.

>local fauna

Listen, I know that calling your education system a failure is an understatement in most cases, but you should have noticed that I didn't refer to myself as being the one who would do the deed. My point is that there are some pretty deranged people on this board, and I can imagine a couple snapping over the constant shilling and that they would end up hunting down a few CTR / Sharebitch employees.

It makes me sad that you are so fucking stupid that I even had to explain this to you, burger.

Maybe on Sup Forums but even so, no impeachment happened. It won't happen to Trump either.

Didn't happen, you can't source material it

I thought it was called sedition

Trump replaced a grand standing showboat with a no nonsense, highly respected prosecutor to investigate. How, exactly, is that obstructing Justice? A more interesting quotation is why there were never any special prosecutors during the Obama years.

HE NEVER DEMANDED

HE SAID HE HOPED COMEY COULD GET OVER IT AND SEE THAT FLYNN WASNT A BAD GUY

COMEY WAS THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI

FIRING HIM DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STOP AN INVESTIGATION IF THERE WAS ONE OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE

THEYRE TRYING TO BRING DOWN TRUMP

REMEMBER WHO YOU SIDE WITH IF YOU ARE AGAINST TRUMP

>Opposition party hates president
>Opposition party comes up with daily hatred for president
>Opposition party even comes up with unfounded conspiracy theories against President
>Opposition party wins midterms with these tactics
>Said President wins reelection in part because opposition party annoyed the voters too much with their hatred.

Ten years from now, replace Opposition Party with Democrat or Republican and you'd be referring to how 2008 - 2012 or 2016 - 2020 played out respectively.

>maybe on Sup Forums
Sup Forums is Sup Forums without YLYL

this is one of my favorites