Be Israel

>be Israel
>Keep the muslim sandniggers at bay
>Have an ethnostate with traditional values
>be allies with America
>literally says in the Bible if you bless God's people then you will be blessed
I dont understand the hate for them, is it just to be edgy?

Romans btfo them over 2000 years ago. The people of the bible were displaced and scattered. The current jews are ethnic kazzars. They are the worst "we wuz" of all time. They have no connection to biblical jews

>ethnostate

Explain me why Australia can't be one of those, but Israel can.

but them coming back to the promise land as prophecied in the bible would suerly give them some link to the origional jews, that can't just be a coincidence.

be less cucked

You have no idea

No. Jesus warned many would come in Gods name but not be of the father. They are deceivers.

Also culture does not equal genetics

so are you implying the Israel today isn't the real Israel and is just a fake perpetuated by Satan.

you clearly haven't read the Bible. The Jewish people lost favor with Jehovah over 2000 years ago. They haven't been Gods people in a long time and literally helped capture and kill Jesus because he was telling them that they were fucking up.

>current Jews not really connected to ancient Jews

That's kind of why I don't feel bad about it. Also I believe the synagogue of Satan is the AshkeNAZI "jews".

The land of Israel is still sacred IMO, and I wouldn't support any military action on it or the people living in it. That is still a big no-no in my book.

But AshkeNAZIS are just Europeans who claim to be Jews, and they are the most evil ethno group

hmmm I'll look into it more

>promise land
Why is it that the only people who use that phrase can't even get it right.

PROMISED land. With a "d" at the end. The land was promised, thus it is the promiseD land

Jews aren't God's people anymore dumbass, christians are.

>t.asshurt street begging gypsy super soy antisemite

Oy vey

Fuck kikes fuck your kike desert tales

Fuck the middle east, fuck the south side.

so basically most countries on earth then ?

God made a covenant with the Jews first, stating that as long as he kept His commandments that (((they))) would make up the 144000. However, they did not. They even began worshiping idols, false gods, renounced Jesus when asked who their king was by roman soldiers, and yes, even helped get him captured for crucifixion. They night of the last supper, the covenant (contract) with the jews was broken and a new covenant was made, for all the people of the earth. believe in Him, worship, follow commands and spread His truth.

digits speak

>literally says in the Bible if you bless God's people then you will be blessed
Love when the kikes come up with this one to try and convince Christians.

Galatians 3:16 - Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

They did 9/11 and blamed it on innocent people they don't like to get our people killed in senseless jewish wars.

Kikes deserve extermination like the demon spawn they are.