War is coming

ermany doesn’t want America’s old nuclear weapons—it wants to build its own. In 2009, Germany’s ruling coalition stated one of its goals was to remove American-owned nuclear weapons from German soil. Now the debate has moved on, and some want Germany to build its own nukes.

While the public is skeptical, influential news outlets on both sides of the political spectrum have published editorials promoting a rethinking of Germany’s nuclear policy.

In November 2016, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, a conservative-leaning newspaper with Germany’s largest foreign circulation, published an opinion piece titled “The Utterly Unimaginable.” In it, the newspaper’s co-editor Berthold Kohler said the “simple ‘same as before’” route couldn’t continue. The retreat of the United States and the advance of Russia and China meant the Continent was changing: Germany could no longer rely on building “peace without weapons.”

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/17/commissioner-german-culture-doesnt-exist/
youtube.com/watch?v=KYx32Kbifcw
youtube.com/watch?v=GBkT19uH2RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like if we will ever allow kebab chuckers have nukes

Muslims shouldn't get nukes.

Get rid of the rapefugees before you think about all that.

We will get nukes and we will mount them on ICBMs and we will be able to kill every single last motherfucker on Earth... in defense of Germany.

Why? Because we are Germans.

what you will do is nuke yourselves as a final apology
easy Hanz, you don't need nukes

>nuke yourselves as a final apology
FUG :DDDDD

Not that i would be against this per se but with the current course and jewishness here i rather not. At the End they use it on Poland or something for refusing muslim enrichment.

Is that a nuke from Fallout 4?

Top rated post

time to kick the americans out of our soil.

what a fuck are you talking about Hanz ?
I bet these faggots will start ww3

Germany should have them DESU as should most of Europe to defend themselves from the Samson Option.

Islamic countries like Germany, Saudi Arabia and Iran shouldn't get nukes. Germany MUST NOT be allowed to build them or they'll use them to shoahcost Israel.

im sry but we need to nuke you if you dont gib back königsberg(kaliningrad)

I think it's time to end the German experiment. Glass 'em.

>Germany MUST NOT be allowed to build them or they'll use them to shoahcost Israel.
Whats wrong with that? are you a kike?

it was totally destroyed, now its old fashion soviet city
Also Kant feel gut there, don't worry

Annnd that would be awesome. Get holocausted kike.

Sorry Hans, you don't get nukes.

America has a zero-tolerance policy for people getting nukes, unless you're Israel of course.

We would build nukes in half a year, while shitholes like Iran take decades. lol

Pakistan,France, UK

Its about time we build nukes and start the european republic
we just need to make sure its rightwing and genocide the muslims
the jews can go to israel
glorious times await

this

Some countries just shouldn't have nukes.

go germany.
i really hope that under all the layers of progressiveness there is still the old valorous iron heart.

>2025
>German nuclear arsenal reaches 5000 nukes with 10MT each.
>Greece says "we cannot pay you more, dear Germany, we are starving"
>German nuke hits some Greek island
>Greece: "noooo! of course we can work harder! No worries, Germany, we will have your money!"

Sounds good to me.

>Because we are Germans.

This is why international community doesn't allow you to own nukes and be permanent member of the UNSC

You idiots know that germany is occupied from us? The fucking burgers just need a scapegoat to push their agenda. History's repeating

Define "German"

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/17/commissioner-german-culture-doesnt-exist/

>nuke Greece
>get nuked by Russia

>America has a zero-tolerance policy for people getting nukes, unless you're Israel of course.
>Like a dozen countries have nukes
>All of them got the nukes after 1945

Your zero tolerance policy doesn't work well, does it?

>We would build nukes in half a year, while shitholes like Iran take decades. lol
Not to mention that our nukes would be environmentally friendly ones.

FUCK OFF ALREADY

>mfw Germany dreams of nukes whilst other countrys already have them

Not going to happen,period! No government could possibly survive this.

Also, it is not as if theory and even technology would be beyond german science, just a question of time and money.

I don’t think Germany could start its own weapons program.
Forgetting how expensive it is, the fact that they would not receive any outside support and have basically 0 experience and expertise in this field. I don’t think the UK, the US and France (let alone the rest of Europe) would be very happy at the mere mention of a program and Germany would likely be hit with really nasty embargos and threats, it would make a hard brexit look like feminine slap vs the outright gunshot to the stomach they would suffer as a result of such an act.

>2017
>germans still dont know that they arent a sovereign state
>fucking ridiculous

>CO2 free nukes so that the greens approve

Germany can have about 6-13 of them depending on how badly they keep pushing this white cuckoldry national suicide

Hanz died after WW2, time to put this corpse to rest

*a wild anglo appears*
Not so fast fritz

>Because we are Germans
lol no you're not

>International Community
Pure irony, that this is comeing from a Russian. Nobody cares, what the "international Community" thinks. In fact it's a modern day illusion; a state like Germany, Russia, Great Britian, China or France can obviously give a flying fuck about what others think of them, if they build the weaponary appropriate to provide enough deterance Russia and the US already have it, the other contries on my list could with a high likleyhood build up enough in short time that others couldn't really do anything about it.

They're just pretending to be left wing. When they get nukes they will go full Nazi again thank god

This is the worst idea ever, even worse that accepting millions of sandniggers

The difference is, Anglo, we could afford those nukes, you cannot. You cannot even fund your NHS, because you got no money or jobs.

>Germany wants nukes
>But not nuclear power
Are you retarded?

Maşhallah brother

The eternal German warmonger. They never stop.

Just remember, when muslims are running Germany in the future, you'll have given them nuclear weapons.

fuck off germany and sweden and canada will never have nukes

With your shitty bureaucracy I genuinely doubt you would have a prototype done within 20 years, plus where and how the fuck are you gonna test it? gonna look real threatening when you turn up to the party with a cobbled togethor toy gun you have never used and start threatening people with it.

The different is you have no nationality. Please stop talk like your a country

Anything that extends Germany's lifespan Im against
The sooner Germany falls the sooner the EU will be gone

Wrong with our current nuclear capacity in civil programms we could have multiple dirty ones within hours, which would be equaly effective as an insurance and regular ones within weeks, same goes for Japan.

>This is the worst idea ever, even worse that accepting millions of sandniggers

>2025
>German arsenal with 5000 big nukes
>Poland to Germany: "We need more of that EU money, give us more EU money!"
>German nuke flies over to demolish Krakow
>Poland to Germany: "No, no, no, we don't need any of that Eu money. Also, do you want all your German territory back, pleeeease, pretty please, take it back!"

Sounds good to me.

? can you shoot nuclear powerplants at the enemy?
retard

I like your enthusiasm, boy.

British, French and Russians would never let you get nukes Hans. Face it, you need your American masters.

So access to nukes for Germany you say ?

It's almost time for the final indoctrination.
look at all the leaders of the major countries and the communist union of europe. Is it now ridiculous? Do you not her Newsweek everday? Is Donald trump not a literal caricature of jewish-veiled American exceptionalism? Stay safe pass because whether you're in oceania, eurasis, or eastasia, someone's watching.

>>Germany wants nukes
>>But not nuclear power
>Are you retarded?

We are going green. We don't need no stinking nuclear power, we want thermonuclear hydrogen lithium cobalt warheads.

Oh, nvm, you're a german thus of course retarded

You will always be under the indirect control of the United States. Our military is the only defense you got.

pls send Kurz

Germans are suicidal maniacs even in their Dreams. they swallow jewish bait. jews wants another world war to cancel usa state debt and to aquire all gold.

Germans are going to start 3rd world war , but this time no germans will be left. LOL

It's an Illusion to think for a high technology nation of today it would need twenty years like it's the 1940. It isn't as complicated as it is pretendet to be.

>meanwhile at OPs house
youtube.com/watch?v=KYx32Kbifcw

>Giving muslims nukes
stupid on many levels

You have the capacity to produce highly enriched urnaium yes, on the other hand all of the materials you do have that would be required for a thermo nuclear device are on lone from the US and the UK (and potentially france) the best you could manage would be an atom bomb, again assuming you ever drew your head out of your collective ass and spent some money on defence.

India secretly got nukes. No one knew until they tested. Germany and Japan could secretly get them if they wanted heck probably Australia and Canada too.

France is like Israel now : a little core of jews to govern and muslims and whites in closed areas to be able to say alternatively :
"see these evil whites wants to kill us all again, it's anudha shoa ! We must get rid of them by sterilization and mass murder"
and
"see these evil muslims who wants to kill us all, we cannot permit that and we must attack them everywhere in the world, especially where we can make some money out of it"

>demolish Krakow
So you really want to get rid on the evidence Hans.
(Auschwitz was a few miles off Krakow).

Can Germany call themselves superpower if they get the nukes? They already have a very strong economy

Please Austria
Not again

I am a big Germanboo but something is really wrong with you guys. When you get strong military power you start to destroy everything around. Can Germans handle a desire to destroy when they get nukes? Alliance with Russia is the best possible solution for Germany.

>the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
>a conservative-leaning newspaper
AHAHAHA...15 years ago maybe. And it was actually FDP, so libertarian leaning.

I am not implying it is an issue of technology, I am implying it would be underfunded and over inundated with bureaucracy, that is if you were not embargoed to hell and back by the US.

More like
>2025
>German population majority muslim and nigger
>"Inshallah brothers, today the great European caliphate rises!"
>nuke everyone who dares to resist
The eternal kraut: destroyer of civilization

>Be germany
>Virtue signal after muh fukushima, ((((shutdown)))) all nuclear power plants
>Build large solar/wind infrastructure
>Have widespread black outs
>Wants nukes

Fuck, JEWS!

>US EU Russia China disappear in nuclear war
The Earth CANNOT WAIT!!!1

Amerifats wouldnt either. Germany doesnt even get to sit at the NPT or security council meetings. It's a pipe dream.

They might mutter a couple of words at some UN meeting but they'll get quickly put down before shutting up like the little cucks they are.

We should have exterminated the germans when we had the chance desu.

>germanboo
you wouldnt be when you live close to them, theyre like our retarded big brother

This is only because our politicans decided to be free loaders and didn't want to pay for themself. Of course we could, if our parlament decided.

God damnit we can't have another Islamic country with nukes

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GBkT19uH2RQ

i'm all for it

>Take in more refugees goy or we nuke you
Mark my words

The best bit is by merit of mass US and british propoganda after the war we made the Germans really anti nuke, so I would love to see a German goverment try to maintain power after declaring they intend to build nuclear weapons.

I swear to god Germans are the most autistic people on the planet.

You're barely German anymore, you elected politicians who hated Germans and Germany, and your birthrates are so low you are literally being replaced by the hordes of migrants. Before you get nukes you need to reclaim Germany, be nationalist, be German, then be powerful. No more EU, no more cucking or cocksucking, just Germany.

>American flag
>50% non-white
>most African tier country in the West
>has lots of nukes with Africans in charge of them
>looks at Germany, 6% Muslims, half of them are Turks and Kurds which are America's greatest ally
>noooo! Germany is Islamic, those 92% white Christians in Germany cannot have nukes!

Just fuck off, Burger. Also, we will not share fusion with you.

No. I mean they would physical not let you get it. They would invade and fucking kill you. Especially the Russians, who would no doubt would threaten with first strike nuke on your country anyways.

underrated

I hope so they get nukes. If the zionist lead BRD GmbH has nukes the (((USA))) either has to end their "refugee game" or we will go down an an actual nuclear holocaust.
Only free white people should live in Europe or nobody

You'd still need fissile material to kick start the fusion chain reaction. Having nuclear power plants would help in procuring the materials you need. Not many would sell you enriched uranium.

>atom molecule in female hands
>atom molecule
what the fuck ?

I doubt the embargo would be anything but an ecconomic deaster to other countries, because Germany is currently selling goods for basically nothing. However even if it would actualy effect our ecconomy it wouldn't effect our programm since all the things needed are already there.